Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cowards Strike again  (Read 11862 times)
shulco

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2005, 11:09:10 AM »

death is only one way to instill fear. for those who do not fear death there are other things more terifying than death  you just have to not care what the world opion of you will be.  one example would be to casterate the men so when they got to their heaven all those promised virgins would do them no good
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2005, 07:51:54 PM »

death is only one way to instill fear. for those who do not fear death there are other things more terifying than death  you just have to not care what the world opion of you will be.  one example would be to casterate the men so when they got to their heaven all those promised virgins would do them no good

Hmmm, now that would stop these Cowards from blowing up snit Roll Eyes.

All that would do is add fuel to the fire. More reason for them to create more havoc in the world. There would be suicide bombers lining up 100miles long waiting to carryout their duties. That's not going to make them fear us, only make them hate us just that much more for defacing their fellow Iraqians(sp). I even thought (through the info I was fed from our Government) that once Saddam was removed the world would be safer. Hell, it's gotten more violent in terms of terrorism. A hornets nest has been stirred and I don't think that our President is man enough to say that we've gotten buried in this thing neck deep.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2005, 02:25:14 PM »

well said

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Anoriginal

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2005, 04:04:54 PM »

Hey Chillin! I'll buy all the leashes they can use and pay for the website to post the pics!
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2005, 04:45:10 PM »

I won't bother trying to address all of the issues brought up in previous posts. Some I agree with and some I don't. There are some things that need to be said"
We live in a world in which isolationism will no longer work. We can't bring our troops home and forget the rest of the worls. They will just develop long range weapons or strike from neighboring countries. We have to address the threat where it lives.
The only hornet's nest Bush didn't count on is the wacked out liberals willing to forsake the security and integrity of our nation to point a finger at Bush and say "you should have left them alone" even at the expense of our soldiers.
We are not at war in Iraq for economic reasons. That is a stupid arguement. It will be years if/when we see any financial gains from going into Iraq which means Bush will be far from office. That makes no political sense. We are there to free a country from a madman and we have done it. It does take time to establish a new infrastructure, but it is being done.
We didn't attack the extremists that used our planes as weapons back on 9/11. They hate us and struck first. We can't ignore it or anyone that dislikes us will do the same and more. To make our country safe we must go after and destroy the ones that attacked us, and those that would harbor and aid them. that is the only way to ensure our safety. Not only will they no longer be able to pose a threat to us, but the example will serve as a deterent to others. Of course the terrorists are going nuts now... we are leaving them no where to run. Yes it is hard now, but is necessary for the longevity of security of the world as we know it. For some to count off every soldier lost,not to remember them as heros, but to say we lost another life and need to pull out just to say Bush was wrong to go in is an offense to those that made the ultimate sacrifice and to those they have made safer by doing so. I don't hear anyone complaining about the massive numbers lost on D-Day to make the world a safe place and to liberate countries from another mad man.
There are costs to being safe and securing our way of life here in America. I thank God that it has not had to be far greater, and I appreciate those that died to keep us safe.
If we were to adopt some of the suggestions by some such as - leave them alone maybe they will leave us alone, bring our men home, close the borders, forget about the rest of the world as long as we're ok here... we would be in for much worse that what we say on 9/11.
It disgusts me that this has been politicised into a 2 party war. Forget if you are R or D we are Americans. And to keep us safe, and to save others this war on terror is necessary, and we can't stop until it's through or they will simply regroup and hit us again. We need to rid the world of terror.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
Anoriginal

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2005, 05:00:23 PM »

Hmmm, no economics involved in the decision at all? You sure? Wonder why we didn't take steps to prevent genocide in the Bosnian conflict? Not really sure we import anything from that area of the globe of much consequence.

Economic impact of war is instantaneous. Always has been. The impact of the lastest go around in Iraq was felt immediately and we're feeling it still today. Any argument to the contrary ignores pure economic realities and current fiscal data. Not saying it is the ONLY reason we are in Iraq, but if you think it wasn't a big part of the decision to go, you've got your head in the sand. This is a fact freely admitted by all branches and parties in our government.

cain, I'm on the same page with you regarding hate striking us first and those who hate us doing it again. We must go after the terrorists and those who harbor them. I  would persoanlly like to see it move a bit faster.

I agree that it is sick to make war and terrorism a party issue. But, that's American politics for you. Hasn't changed a bit in over 100 years. Most who complain about the war really have no idea of the reasons, impact or depth of the conflict. I believe many who complain and "protest" do so because they are weak minded and easily swayed by those around them who convince them that it is the "cool" thing to do. I for one and glad we're in Iraq and hope and pray for all our troops over there and around the world. Being the most powerful nation ont he planet comes at a huge price paid in judgment, money, aid, support (militarily, financially and otherwise) and most important...human lives.

Now, I'm going to the 7-11 to pay $2.49 per gallon for diesel in my truck. LOL, Chillin's donkey might be a good idea after all.
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2005, 05:54:04 PM »

Anoriginal - this is the closest we have ever come to completely agreeing LOL
An economic impact as a result from war is inevitable. What I meant was that, as many Bush haters have suggested, that we did not go in because of an economic gain as a motivation. I know that our economy has been strongest partially due to our going after those that attacked us. I believe part of that is a renewed confidence in America after everyone saw that we were not going to sit by and let people get away with such terrible acts against us. But we didn't go into Iraq for the oil as it was suggested by many. If that was the case we wouldn't need second mortgages to fill up our trucks.
We should be moving quicker to get those that want to do us harm.. but that is hampered by politics and those screaming it was for oil or a personal vendetta from the first gulf war. I saw we put the other crap aside and get the scum bags that did, helped, or will do similar things to us in the future. That would mean a united front on 1 issue and that doesn't seem possible in Washington. I would like to point out that most opposition to such a strategy comes from the left.

Anoriginal

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2005, 10:04:48 PM »

cain73 -

I think you and I see eye to eye more than we think we do. LOL
I would love to see a united front on one issue in Washington. Unfortunatley, I fear I'll never see it in my lifetime. We can all hope.
Lets hope some lasting good comes from our involvement in Iraq. I believe it will. At the very least (which isn't least at all) we removed a truly evil man from power and a lot of people are sleeping more soundly with Saddam behind bars.
Z Me

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2005, 11:00:56 PM »

I didn't know that Iraq bombed the towers. I guess you learn something new everyday. I thought that the terrorist that did, came from afghanistan and saudi arabia. Silly me.
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2005, 12:14:16 AM »

not silly, cynical. It is known that Sadam harbored and encouraged terrorists. No one said he had a direct hand in the attack on the towers. Next time you want to be "silly" first go ask some Kuwaiti's how they feel about it. I don't think they ever attacked Iraq.

Anoriginal

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2005, 08:34:04 AM »

Don't forget, Saddam came out publicly in celebration of the 9/11 attacks. Many terrorist training camps were welcomed and supported within Iraq's borders. Iraq was a definitive "hot bed" for terrorists.
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2005, 08:49:51 AM »

Shocked

[attachment deleted by admin]

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2005, 01:09:39 PM »

Of coarse he was going to react like that. Look at the punishment we been handing out on his country the past 15 yrs. You guys  and most the nation are blind, when are you going to realize its all religion and the fact that we support and back Isreal. they believe that Isreal has there holy land which they might i don't care.  You won't find a Isrealy and a islamic being friends even here in the states it won't happen. they hate each other. so we fight for Isreal, were there pregnant dog get use to it. they don't even try to help either. by the way the owners of the world trade center buildings are Isrealies didn't know that did ya! over a 1000 Isrealies or jewish americans work in these buildings and not one lost there life. Undecided because they never show up for work that day. thats because they had secret info. knowning this they known this would cause war in the middle east and fools like americans would go fight there fight. they were right. this is why i don't believe in religon its causes all our problems in the world. believe what you want but don't stick it in my face or pocket book.remember you'll never hear about this because they own the media, newspaper e.t.c. our next mission for Isreal will probably be Iran because there working on getting nukes to use on them and then maybe Syria.        Do you see countries like sweden, canada,holland,germany,norway,scottland,denmark,swiss,italy,greece, e.t.c. all rich countries having any problems with the islamics people because they are smarter they don't get envolved in religious matters you can't win.so they stay out and take care of there own people instead. theirs a reason why we all seperated into our own countries years ago we can't get along.I wish we could stick to our own,but with our government being open to big business and religon were in trouble for years to come.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2005, 09:36:10 AM »

TRX9, You hit that right on the head. The Arabs dislike us b/c we do support Isreal.  All this does evolve around religion and land. Back in 95 I took a 10 day religion course over in Jerusalem. Man, there's so much hatred b/w the Jews and the Arabs over there that it's sickning. We had an Arab tour guide and he explained all the strife to us. Arabs over there are limited to where they can go, what they can do, and where they can live over there. To be able gain access to the holy city has to be approved. Isreali armies regulate on who comes in and out of the city. Land where the Arabs ancestors where buried and lived now are forbidden for them to visit and live. There are so many factors involved w/ these 2 nationalities hating each other it's a shame. They dislike us (mainly b/c we support the Jews). Well, now it's also b/c we're occupying Afghanistan.  They may also see this as some plot from the Jews (who we're arm and arm w/ anyway)

My whole perspective on the issue. There are ALOT of things going on over there that aren't right. Arabs are treated as Second class citizens. America support this by supporting Isreal Embarrassed.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 09:39:23 AM by Ride1Rob » Logged

TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2005, 10:28:56 AM »

How can you instill fear into someone that tries to take on a rolling tank w/ no real armor and a gun. How can you instill fear into someone that'll blow himself away thus showing that he's already not afraid to die. These people are FEARLESS. Cowards, but fearless. They approved of us removing Saddam from power. But as timed moved on those same people began to turn bidder towards our Troops. They're being told we're there for their oil and God knows what other roomers are being spread. We have our mixed views on why we're over there so I couldn't imagine the reasons why they think we're there.

I really don't see them as fearless, but idiotic. What a moronic strategy to blow yourself up. How long can an army last if it's constantly sacrificing it's people. Yes there are a lot of these fanatics, but you see my point.

Knowing that we are there for oil is not being against the troops. I see so many mothers and fathers with their own children in the military protesting the war. They want them to be safe, not to shame them or put them down. It's not the soldier's fault, it's the leaders who put them in that situation. I like most Americans have the utmost respect for these great people who risk their lives for our freedom and salute their heroic efforts. I might not agree with the war, but I fully support the troops for all they do.

The crazy thing is if you don't like the war you must be a terrorist, if you have a different opinion than the Neo-Cons you are the enemy. What happened to Democracy? Is it too much to ask for our troops safety, to only put them in harms way only when there is no other viable option, to protect us and not just special interest of their commanders?

My .02 cents

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2005, 09:11:27 PM »

It really bugs me when Americans are so sympathetic towards the Arabs. I will buy a one way plane ticket for anyone thats wants to live over there.
 As far as our troops being safe, of course no one wants to see any soldiers harmed or killed but when you sign up for the job you know the risk. I have so much respect for those that serve. I am actually a bit jealous of them, when we went to war I even went so far as to call a recruiter to see what the max age for enlisting was. I missed it by a year. I have 3 children and it would have been a burden on my family but maybe it would have kept one of them from having to die, either in war or a terrorists attack in their own country. This is the last comment from me on this subject, it is a free country and everyone has a right to an opinion. The funny thing is this is an ATV website not a tree huggin save the whales site. When you fill your truck up with GAS and your bikes up with GAS and drive 3 hours each way burning up all that GAS to go ride somewhere be thankfull that you live in a free country that you can enjoy a sport like we do.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2005, 10:48:36 PM »

It really bugs me when Americans are so sympathetic towards the Arabs.

Dude, maybe you wanna look around you. There are Arabs that love this country just as much as you and I and are enlisted in one of our branches. They were born here and have the right to be called Americans just as much as any of us do. Also there are those Arabs that live their lives and don't believe in the terrorist activities that are going on in the world today.

What's wrong is wrong! Many years ago my Grandparents and parents were told they couldn't go in certain places b/c of the color of their skin. B/c they were different than the majority. It wasn't right here then, and it's not right over there now. So as far as your statement about  "Sympathizing" w/ them goes.... If you see it as that it's okay w/ me. But remember, all Arabs aren't terrorists. I think it's sad when we speak on a group as a whole in this situation b/c of the acts of some.

If a few white men commit a crime does that mean all white men should be held accountable for that crime? What about Black men? What about the Chinese? There is scum no matter what color, nationality, or ethnicity. There are Americans that hate this country just as much as the terrorists. Matter of factly, they are terrorists. Guess who harbor them and train them? Timothy McViegh (sp) was only one of many....
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 10:58:09 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

Anoriginal

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2005, 12:30:16 PM »

I pretty much hate everyone the same.
Easier that way and nobody can accuse me of being partial.

If the Arabic people want sympathy, here you go: I won't beat you over the head with a 2 liter bottle of coke because you can't speak enough english to count change for me at the quick stop store.  Pretty kind hearted wouldn't you say?

I'm Anoriginal, I approved this message and I've never driven a camel with a stick.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 12:32:34 PM by Anoriginal » Logged
YFZ450AndyH

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »

Roger that!!!
J.D.
Supreme Member

I can see the concrete slowly creepin .

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2005, 01:16:10 PM »

I  think it is kind of funny that an UNarmed society "British" sort of retalliated by throwing rocks and stuff at the MOSQUES....Terrorists better remember we dont throw stones over here .  But I know deep down inside the People of AMERICA will handle this problem very quicklywhen the need is there .  Anyone who sympathises with these A Holes need to be present the next time one drives up to a group of kids and blows up . These people need to have someone to hate ..for them hate and violence are a national past time.
 So do you think they will start blowing up at wall mart or TOYS AR US .  Hey lets go Christmas shopping everybody .The Day after Thanks Giving .

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com