Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hazelhurst roll call!!  (Read 21354 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2005, 10:01:50 AM »

so no track record was broke on sunday?  the outlaw class didn't break into the 3's?  what time won the pro stock class?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2005, 10:10:04 AM »

Ware , you  a  raccoon  now ?   Undecided    Some  dawgs  done  run  you  up  a  tree ? Grin Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2005, 10:21:40 AM »

ya,,, what can you do... im horriable on the lights.... Undecided
im working on it...

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
True350

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2005, 11:28:46 AM »

Yes we are coming to salts but the bad part for you is its not a 4.60 class i wont have to slamm the brakes Grin but i will give it to you you came close to pushing us through the 4.60 gate
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2005, 11:58:50 AM »

Smoke, the track record was not broke.  It was pretty hot, plus Matt only made 2 passes and Rick did not come back on Sunday.

My fastest time in the pro-stock class was a 4.56 or a 4.57.  I broke out in the 4.60 one time with one of those times also.  The second place person's best time was a 4.70.  Tony took third, but I am not sure what kind of times he ran. 

OH, and I have to give props to true 350 for beating me in the 4.60 class.  I let out some (which i didnt have too, but I was scared I was going to break out)  and ran a 4.72 with a .478 light.  Sounds good right?? Not that time, because he ran a 4.73 with a .406 light.  Good job on the tree, and the win man.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2005, 12:38:43 PM »

BTW, does anyone have any pics or vids?  I have a few, but all of them are of me.  True 350 made some  cool passes wheelin most of the way dow the track.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2005, 12:54:10 PM »

Yes we are coming to salts but the bad part for you is its not a 4.60 class i wont have to slamm the brakes Grin but i will give it to you you came close to pushing us through the 4.60 gate

Alright... ill let you guys slide this time Wink thanks for the complement!
I think a few of us are going to go back up there next month.
see ya saturday!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
True350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2005, 06:02:27 PM »

Yes we have about 20 videos only a few of tonys bikes  and maybe one or two of yours.  Huh not sure wife taped them.    Oh Tony my wife wants to know when you guys plan on staying in Florida for your vacation she said you need to be here for a Thursday so you guys can watch her race her car.  She also said to tell you as soon as she puts that video together she will mail you a dvd of it.
             see Ya Sat.
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2005, 01:26:42 AM »

Had a great time sunday but it sure was hot. I want to thank all  the Fla guys for coming up this weekend sorry about the rain Undecided  Hey Jerry corne sorry I havent called ya back I been working trying to catch up around here so I can come to the race in salts this weekend and try to get back the crown. Grin I want to give props out to Whitaker Custom Racing. You guys sure cleaned house and took all the money. Grin Now ya know next time its not going to be so easy Grin  well I got a good vid of that wheelie all the way down the track. would post it but dont know how. We are going to try to be there this weekend for the race but not sure yet. Well in the Prostock class I came in third .I came in 2nd in the 450 class. Didnt do great in any other classes. just wasnt my time Grin My best pass on the general was 4.64. the black and yellow bike wasnt  running that great but she getting better. and the 400 needs a new  clutch but it will be better next time I hope Undecided .  Hey lilcorne sorry they didnt let you race I tried  Embarrassed.  I will try to give you guys a call tomorow.   Yamahonda thank again for some more bling bling.   GETTTT IITTT RAGGGSSS

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com