Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guy stabbed at Horse Hole Creek Mud Pits in Inglis, North Florida  (Read 31565 times)
08Honda400EX

Dirty Foot Adventures is my favorite place to ride

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 01, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »

News article from the local paper here in polk county:
http://www.theledger.com/article/20110531/NEWS/110539949/1003/NEWS00?Title=Teen-Accused-in-Mud-Bog-Stabbing-

Teen Accused in Mud Bog Stabbing

Published: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 2:01 a.m.

North Florida authorities said a 15-year-old boy fatally stabbed a man fighting with his father over engine revving at a mud bog.

According to the Levy County Sheriff's Office, 24-year-old Roderic Sparks was stabbed Saturday at the Horse Hole Creek mud pits in Inglis.

Deputies said the teen's father had been arguing with Sparks about revving his engine when the two men began physically fighting. The teen allegedly joined in and stabbed Sparks in the upper torso.

Sparks died at a hospital. Deputies said bystanders blocked the teen's vehicle to prevent him from leaving before authorities arrived.

The teen faces a manslaughter charge.

Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 09:40:34 AM »

Wow!

That's a surprise.  Huh

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »

Apparently the guy was driving like a jackwad in the hole and was getting pretty close to the guys family. It's sad that lives were ruined over stupid shenanigans.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
mirocici

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »

read the whole article or even better if you were not there like i was dont comment on it and make assumptions,

the incedent started when rod sparks left the mudpit and was going to his camp, the ,teens dad acted like a uptight ass and failed to realize he set his camp up in the middle of the trail and when he yelled at rod rod told him to f off he then tossed a beer can at rods head and rod started to beat the sh*t out of the lil pansy ass city boy like and one would have done, then the pansies kid stepped in and stabbed rod in the chest, spit on him and tried to leave the area, thank god there were some good people out ther ecuz they mmanaged to detain the inbred killers and held them till the cops got there
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »

REGARDLESS....if someone was beating the shnit outta my dad, even if he was asking for it, Id probally stab them also.

He wouldnt have got stabbed if he would have went to the people in charge and said "HEY, this guy just threw a beer can at me!".  Im sure there would have been a better outcome, you just dont get up and fight people anymore, thats how you get stabbed!
250rsith

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 11:31:11 PM »

There is one word that says it all "BEER" can, people acts stupid when they have to much and they like to look for problems, this is really sad.

TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 07:52:02 AM »

read the whole article or even better if you were not there like i was dont comment on it and make assumptions,

the incedent started when rod sparks left the mudpit and was going to his camp, the ,teens dad acted like a uptight ass and failed to realize he set his camp up in the middle of the trail and when he yelled at rod rod told him to f off he then tossed a beer can at rods head and rod started to beat the sh*t out of the lil pansy ass city boy like and one would have done, then the pansies kid stepped in and stabbed rod in the chest, spit on him and tried to leave the area, thank god there were some good people out ther ecuz they mmanaged to detain the inbred killers and held them till the cops got there
welcome to the forum, great first post Huh
maybe your buddy Rod should have said, "hey man sorry bout that" instead of F-off and he would be able to still enjoy that mudhole. I am not sayin what the kid did was right, but I bet if he didnt take the billy badass approach to the old guy, they would have ended up havin a beer together most likely.
 Too many roosters when the beer is a flowin.........
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 08:07:39 AM »

That's fantastic. You join a forum and your first post is telling me not to comment on a thread? Brilliant!! Welcome to ATVFLORIDA

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 11:17:09 AM »

Similar incident happened at Ginnie Springs. 2 guys fighting, guy gets in between and gets his neck cut and died a couple days later. People get stupid, that's for sure.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
gmiller0737

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 05:27:09 PM »

I will not go where there are pepole drinking My kids are always with Me & I don't wish to expose them to a bunch of drunken rowdys,I like a beer now & then too but in the proper place,Drinking & riding is just a bad idea!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 11:55:51 PM »

I will not go where there are pepole drinking My kids are always with Me & I don't wish to expose them to a bunch of drunken rowdys,I like a beer now & then too but in the proper place,Drinking & riding is just a bad idea!
Looks like you had a few before this post.  Sleepy Drink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 05:02:09 AM »

Brilliant!!!!

You couldn't write comedy better than this if you tried.  First Place

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 08:24:42 AM »

Really sad that one person is dead and and another will be going to prison over something as stupid as this.  We go to these events to have fun and we have to deal with ignorant people ready to fight over anything.  Personally, I think the pot heads are safer to be around than the drunks. 

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 10:26:08 AM »

Really sad that one person is dead and and another will be going to prison over something as stupid as this.  We go to these events to have fun and we have to deal with ignorant people ready to fight over anything.  Personally, I think the pot heads are safer to be around than the drunks. 
Alcohol is rated the worlds worst and most dangerous drug, only reason its legal is because of its strong government lobby.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »

Actually, with this BRILLIANT!!!! statment, you just solved the case of self defense for the 15year old boy and his father...lol.

NO NEED TO GO TO COURT NOW....lol.
IRoostU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 06:33:27 PM »

This is the exact reason I stay away from redneck gatherings.  Add alcohol to jackass's to begin with = trouble

Mike

2007 LTR450
Backwoods Racin
Supreme Member

Backwoods Racin

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 06:58:24 PM »

This is the exact reason I stay away from redneck gatherings.  Add alcohol to jackass's to begin with = trouble
What's up with the redneck remark? The post said (A) beer can, nothing about anyone being drunk, I don't know about you but I can drink (A) beer and not be drunk. Some people just look for trouble without reason, so if you don't like the same thing as others then you SHOULD stay away,but not stereotype everyone. Wink

Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL
IRoostU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 07:34:43 PM »

OK, maybe you are in the 10% of rednecks that arent tough guy wannabes.  But come on man, you have to admit, most places that attract a bunch of rowdy drinking rednecks always end up the same way........with trouble.  I have a bunch of redneck friends, all of which fall into the 10% non douche catagory so please dont take offense, I'm not casting a stereotype, just stating a fact.

Mike

2007 LTR450
Backwoods Racin
Supreme Member

Backwoods Racin

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2011, 09:42:16 PM »

OK, maybe you are in the 10% of rednecks that arent tough guy wannabes.  But come on man, you have to admit, most places that attract a bunch of rowdy drinking rednecks always end up the same way........with trouble.  I have a bunch of redneck friends, all of which fall into the 10% non douche catagory so please dont take offense, I'm not casting a stereotype, just stating a fact.
No offense taken, just saying that it can happen with any type of D-Bags that want nothing more than trouble. Dunno

Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 11:58:45 PM »

Mike glad to see your on this site as well as TBRD Thumbs Up 

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2011, 12:35:37 PM »

I think the pot heads are safer to be around than the drunks.  Yeah all the pot heads do is get stoned and want eat  lol

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
96cobra10101

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »

Here you go man, looks like you could use a few of these.....................................

Anyway, sucks for all involved. 

07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!
96cobra10101

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 08:16:49 PM »

I think the pot heads are safer to be around than the drunks.  Yeah all the pot heads do is get stoned and want eat  lol

But what if they're zombie pot heads?  Then it may not be so safe.

07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 08:51:44 PM »

Damn those zombies they are man eaters! Angry

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 10:04:34 PM »

Damn those zombies they are man eaters! Angry

More like haagen daz eaters  Wink
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com