Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unbelievable...  (Read 12436 times)
Johnny Rotten

Bring on the RZR burn, bumps, nicks, & cuts...

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2011, 09:57:03 PM »

We in Southwest Florida are trying to keep the little places that we do ride right now from being taken away from us and here is one that has the neighbors complaining about all night noise from the ATVers and trucks. And then to top it all off the media finds what must be one of the most inconsiderate jackasses to interview... As soon as they take this place from these a-holes they'll just move around till they get every place banned...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/14397650/2011/04/06/noisy-atvs-have-cape-neighbors-demanding-change

I always thought it was just a view bad apples ruining it for all of us but it looks like there is about 100 of them f$^^in' it up for everyone...
Does this type of crap happen all over Florida? All over this Nations? or is it just here?  Unbelievable...

2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:07:55 PM »

Some in our sport are our worst enemies, that guy they interviewed sounded drunk and was a jack off.    I have seen and herd of numerous places just like this one, sorry but write this one off as well. 

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 10:50:04 AM »

Was this a legal place to ride to begin with? If not, it's hard to be upset over someone stopping people from trespassing.

I hate that we're losing places to ride. And, I agree that often times, we're our own worst enemies. However, acting as if we're owed a place to ride, even illegally, doesn't help things.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 11:13:56 AM »

Its my belief that those problem few in this sport have an incredable lack of respect for other people, their feelings & property. They couldn't care less!!! Until that changes those of us that do are screwed!!!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
Johnny Rotten

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 12:17:38 PM »

Was this a legal place to ride to begin with? If not, it's hard to be upset over someone stopping people from trespassing.

I hate that we're losing places to ride. And, I agree that often times, we're our own worst enemies. However, acting as if we're owed a place to ride, even illegally, doesn't help things.

Trespassing isn't the issue here as much as it's people being a nuisance.  If it weren't for the late night noise and illigal activity then most wouldn't have a problem. It's really isn't any different than the loud music playing at night clubs and outside malls late at night. Neighbors or neighborhoods don't have a problem with 'em being there just as long as they keep it down and to themselves at decent hours of the day.  Just like in Bonita the riding area is off the road and out of sight and the  neighborhoods around really don't know ATVers are even out there until you have some jackasses doing wheelies or racing there ATVs down the main street. Then the complants and then the crackdowns.

It's the jackasses that ride at late hours, drunk, stealing and burning cars, loud aftermarket pipes, fighting, shooting, wearing no protection, getting unnessary injuries, costing tax payers, driving through peoples lawns to get to riding areas that people wouldn't care a rat's ass about if it weren't for all the negative attention that these idiots are attracting to themselves. I might not be the problem but according to this report there are 100s in the cape that are.

I know that I'm not owed anything but I sure as hell can be pissed off when the punks ruin it for the honorable people and their families. 

2009 RZR
Rancho 6" long travel...

eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 06:52:08 PM »

my son just recently moved to lehigh acres and he said they do the same near his house they don't burn cars but the swamp buggies,trucks,atv's all haed out to woods around 11 or 12 at night.during the day there is nobody I don't understand that I would personally rather ride during the day.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 07:46:16 PM »

It probably won't last long @ that rate, it'll get shut down soon!!!  Another example of lack of respect to those living close to the hole!!!!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 07:56:08 AM »

anyone notice how they zoomed in on a lawnmower track near the hedges of the home at the very end of the video, as if someone rode up next to the house. It was clearly a riding mower tire tread pattern.... Roll Eyes
The goon the interviewed made a good argument for the people making the complaints. i wouldnt want that guy near my property or my belongings.
That place is history.
rtrperformance engines

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »

Try Dirty Foot Adventures, their a first class act. Jay Man does it right. to bad people can't act right to try and prevent these things from happening . that could have something to do with the fact that there are no more mud trucks at dirty foot. and those guy's never caused any problems. But when you have that image, It stick's with you.  It seems to be great at first, then others start hearing about it and then here comes everybody, Hope we have that problem at dirty foot.  everybody showing up that is.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:34:05 PM by rtrperformance engines » Logged
speedman8903
Supreme Member

BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »

if people would respect where they ride illegal or not people wouldnt complain, by my house we had a place to ride and rode all over the neighborhood and never one complain cause everyone respected eachother and didnt ride like a holes. the paintballers is who got the spot taking away from us shooting at the houses and people riding.

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 08:39:58 PM »

hey jonny rotten your a f**k**g ass hole man.... grow up and who gives a rats ass we ride at night drunk cause we like it better no stupied familys and or stupied lil kids gettting stuck every 2 feet... so do your self a favor and stop crying over spilt milk... we do a sport hobby or activity what ever u wanna call it and u think i wrong cause i drunk and out all night with loud pipes? i think your wrong for leaving a bike stock and not geting full power out of it... plain and simple u are sounding like z man and no 1 likes him if this affends u good  I dont really care i just tired of hearing eople pissing and moaning about land they dont own and u guys pointing fingers at the ones that enjoy the same activitys u do

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
speedman8903
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 08:59:07 PM »

we just gotta ignore what people say, and thats it. and i agree with crom

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »

I remember when this was a fun place to come to. Maybe Bones can build a website called pissin match.com. Huh

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »

agreed   almost all the new post are stupied politics, or some guy complaining have no place to ride

grow up and ride where ever u want and have fun thats what its about having fun....

2008 brute force 750

stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 11:00:07 PM »

I remember the days when guys on here were talking about meeting up and having a good time. It sucks that Bones works his ass off keeping this site going and like you said people have turned this into a political site to fight with each other. I guess since I'm the only one complaining so maybe I should be the one to go.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
foreman1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »

I remember when this was a fun place to come to. Maybe Bones can build a website called pissin match.com. Huh

Nothing wrong with this site at all, its just a sign of the times.
Countless locations are off limits now compared to 30 even 20 years ago and its only going to get worse. The days off driving to the outskirts of the city limits and riding long trails without crowds will come to an end and has already done so through out So Fla.
As "riding spots" dry up the remainder will get even more crowded with newer riders and in no time the law will get involved.
Sad situation .........take up golf or bingo . Cry

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
speedman8903
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 11:33:26 AM »

ima get a air boat, since i can ride that wherever

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 12:26:29 PM »

actually, no you can't. 
foreman1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »

actually, no you can't. 

Yep , any form of motorized recreation has restrictions.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
speedman8903
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 08:46:20 PM »

^^^^ i know that but theres more places to ride those than atvs all i meant, but i bet if they would of picked a dad to interview about the atvs he rides he would of made us atvers look better than the kid, im 21 and i think im pretty mature for certain things and atving is one of those things...

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
Johnny Rotten

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »

hey jonny rotten your a f**k**g ass hole man.... grow up and who gives a rats ass we ride at night drunk cause we like it better no stupied familys and or stupied lil kids gettting stuck every 2 feet... so do your self a favor and stop crying over spilt milk... we do a sport hobby or activity what ever u wanna call it and u think i wrong cause i drunk and out all night with loud pipes? i think your wrong for leaving a bike stock and not geting full power out of it... plain and simple u are sounding like z man and no 1 likes him if this affends u good  I dont really care i just tired of hearing eople pissing and moaning about land they dont own and u guys pointing fingers at the ones that enjoy the same activitys u do

Please have an adult read this to you.

What an uneducated, fat piece of sh*t... Do you even read or listen to anything before you post your ignorant rants? I'm not the one going to the cops asking them to make arrest... I'm also not the one going to my county representatives to have these places shut down... I'm not going to the media to complain over loud, obnoxious, inconsiderate, drunks and asking why authorities are not doing anything to stop them... However, I am one of the smart ones on here that understand why they are being shut down. One day when you grow up you too will see.

…grow up and ride where ever u want and have fun thats what its about having fun....
That’s kind of hard when you have cops at the places that you usually have fun at telling you that you have to leave because of all the complaints we have in the area.  Here is your warning ticket, if you show up again we will arrest you.

Stay in school, kids...

F'in inbred...  
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 11:19:59 PM by Johnny Rotten » Logged

2009 RZR
Rancho 6" long travel...

crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 04:29:33 PM »

yes i do read dont hate cause u cant be like me

2008 brute force 750

johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 06:14:51 PM »

hey jonny rotten your a f**k**g ass hole man.... grow up and who gives a rats ass we ride at night drunk cause we like it better no stupied familys and or stupied lil kids gettting stuck every 2 feet... so do your self a favor and stop crying over spilt milk... we do a sport hobby or activity what ever u wanna call it and u think i wrong cause i drunk and out all night with loud pipes? i think your wrong for leaving a bike stock and not geting full power out of it... plain and simple u are sounding like z man and no 1 likes him if this affends u good  I dont really care i just tired of hearing eople pissing and moaning about land they dont own and u guys pointing fingers at the ones that enjoy the same activitys u do

Im not trying to get in on the argument here, but this is my opinion on this post.

Im going to say exactly what you said but use different words to describe the exact same thing.

I drive at night drunk, really drunk, I know its against the law but I dont care about other people on the road because the kids arent out late at night, and I dont care if I hurt myself or my friends or some innocent by standard cause I like to drive drunk at night with my stereo up and texting.      "now that dont sound right"

I know thats not what your saying and I understand the point your trying to get across, but maybe a different choice of words would have been better here.

08Honda400EX

Dirty Foot Adventures is my favorite place to ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 06:16:32 PM »

yes i do read dont hate cause u cant be like me

lol

Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »

no i use the words i use plain and simple if u dont like it dont read it... if driving drunk and texting was easy everyone would do it  Wink its a skill i learned and will use it untill i die

2008 brute force 750

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com