Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonita Springs Trails  (Read 10398 times)
JoelandNicole

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 21, 2011, 09:43:27 AM »

To anyone that rides in bonita springs, please stop shooting firearms on the trails. Sunday afternoon i was there riding and way to many shots were fired. IT'S NOT A GUN RANGE!!!!! There are alot of families out there and its way to dangerous. who ever is doing this could you please stop? Before the area gets shut down or someone gets killed.
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 01:26:43 PM »

What area is this youre riding in?
jahaiap

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 09:52:15 AM »

Its an area that will most likely be closed soon because of the kinds of things that the op talked about. Trash everywhere, camp fires that dont get put out, discharging firearms, and underage drinking. This place will end up like everywhere else if we dont do something. We were out there with friends a few weekends ago and it was pretty bad. If anyone knows of a group that is working to clean this place up please pm me. I would like to get involved and I have friends that are interested, too.

07 Rhino 660 SE
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 10:07:14 AM »

Just like the Holeylands, if it's gotten to the point that people are complaining on this site, it's probably way too late. 

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
mtbatvrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 04:00:30 PM »

Are these trails still open? I'm in broward county always looking for places to ride. And where is it in Bonita Springs email me if you cant tell me in forum chachyd@yahoo.com thank you Smiley
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 09:41:39 PM »

Amen Dig and they've failed to mention the number of vehicles being vandalized by locals.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
BigSac

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 05:34:04 PM »

I JUST WENT THIS WEEKEND WITH A SMALL GROUP, GREAT PLACE, AND UNFORTUNATELY I TO HEARD SOME IDIOT DISCHARGE A FIRE-ARM OUT THERE ATLEAST 2-3 TIMES, COME ON PEOPLE!! CUT THAT BS OUT, AND LEAVE YOUR GUN IN THE CAR OR TRUCK, AND IF YOURE THERE AT NIGHT TURN OFF YOUR DAMN FIRE BEFORE YOUR DRUNK ASSES LEAVE, HOW HARD IS THAT? ONE MORE THING, PICK UP YOUR OWN TRASH, TAKE YOUR TRASH WITH YOU!!! REAL SIMPLE. IM NOT EVEN FROM BONITA AND TOOK MY BEER CANS WITH ME. Wink

"BigDaddyBruteForce"
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 07:32:06 PM »

Ya'll are wasting your time. The MUTANTS won't listen to anybody.  Seen a post on face book  this last week about Rancho= Lets have a blow out @ Rancho this weekend,Fri.,Sat.,Sun.. Bring boats, canoes, jet ski's, knee boards, car hoods, anything that can be towed-- couches, tires, pallets, anything that can burn. A few people want to make a music video!  Number of people coming for sure-48, maybe-23, # invited 213!!!!!

Real nice post don't ya think!!!!!!!!! This party will be coming to your area soon folks!!!!!!!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 07:43:30 PM »

Amen Dig and they've failed to mention the number of vehicles being vandalized by locals.

Perry Performance Group?? LOL

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »

It's not public land! You've no lawful right to park or ride there. If you're lucky-enough to park and ride without incident, it's only because the residents didn't see you. Horseback, ATV riding and the discharging of firearms are being done by the locals. Some even have targets with backstops, clearly displayed on their property. They feel threatened by non-residents tossing trash from their fart machines. I know some of the residents. When I visit them, I see the trash with my own eyes. So, that explains why you won't see others parked there and you'll be lucky if thieves or vigilantes don't see you.

Try Not To Laugh!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:42:16 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 02:51:57 AM »

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: