Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: coal creek mining co.  (Read 2759 times)
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 04, 2005, 05:58:45 PM »

has anyone been there?winrock atv club controls it..it's in oliver springs, tennesse....planning a trip in september,for a long weekend..any info would be cool...have looked at website already.just want riders info
hammerhead2

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 07:50:32 PM »

It's great. It has some very difficult trails but plenty of easy and moderate ones too. If you want a real challenge, try trail 16 at about 3pm when the afternoon thunder boomers hit. We stayed at the Comfort Inn. It's about a 15 minute drive to the trail heads. You can buy your permits at most of the hotels. There's not much else to say other than, you're going to love it. Have fun.

Bill
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 02:28:34 PM »

4x4 country
swfrhinorider

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 06:55:38 PM »

A group of us went to the spring ride up there. It was great riding great sights and very friendly people. It is really for 4x4 atv's. There was a few sport quads but they could not go to alot of the places. When you go get directions to slippery rock, the coal mines, and the mountian top view spot. We are going back up for the fall ride in october can't wait.
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 09:52:41 PM »

cool,thanx for the replies.a good friend of mine moved to tenn.just north of knoxville..going to stay there..he is now a member of the atv club up there......my brother and i are going to bring sport quads and 4by4"s so each day we can ride something different....once again thanx for replies...
PaulyV500

Ride on!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 08:09:21 AM »

We went there with a small group in the fall, and it was the second best place I have ever been to. There are some very difficult trails that are very steep and rocky. It is very similar to Hatfield mcCoy but better. Trail 12 is at the bottom of a valley and has a whole bunch of creek crossings, it is the best trail there. Have a great time and be sure to lock up your bikes because they tried to steal ours on the last night,  but we were locked up with 3 locks and they gave up or frieghtned off.

2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com