Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redneck Yacht Club New Years Weekend Looking for anyone that was there  (Read 3917 times)
motoaxer

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 04, 2011, 07:27:04 PM »

I am looking for anyone that was at this event. If you were there or anyone you know was there please contact me. Right after the Mark Chestnutt concert Saturday Night, I was jumped by 5 of the security guys working the event. All I was doing was trying to leave the stage area and go back to my camp. They roughed me up pretty good and eventually handcuffed me and had me arrested....while the entire time I did absolutely nothing. There was tons of people around when all this happened. I need anyone that saw this incident to contact me. I need all the help I can get. I am facing Battery charges, spent a night and day in jail, looking at $5000-$10000 in legal fees, and I am pretty messed up physically....not to mention the drama this caused my family and freinds that were there with me.

I would really like to find anyone that witnessed this encounter (that is not a friend or family member of mine) in my corner. The security guys at this event were way out of line. They obviously think that they can assult eventgoers and have them arrested without having to face any consequences.

If you think you might know people that were at this event this past weekend please ask around. I really need your help. Please contact me via email at motoaxer@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any efforts to help me.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 07:38:39 PM »

i was there but only saw u standing in front on the car and then when the cops got there... sorry to hear about your luck hope all goes good... i know from first hand security out there is a joke and they all (well most of them) think they are good and can do what they want...

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
motoaxer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 10:56:00 PM »

I appreciate the reply. Do you know anyone else that was there that may have seen what went down?
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 08:48:44 AM »

The first question that comes to mind is: What were you doing immediately before you were doing nothing but leaving the stage area and heading back to camp?  There are some true chest-thumping idiots out there working security but nobody gets their ass handed to them at an event like that for 'doing nothing.'  If you describe what you were doing before you were leaving the stage area, perhaps you may jog somebody's memory.  My guess is it will go something like "Oh yeah.  I remember you.  You were the guy standing on the stage with a bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and swinging your shirt over your head with the other while all of the security guys were screaming at you to get off the stage."  Not that I saw anything.  Just saying.   Wink
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:40:03 AM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 09:14:28 AM »

Make a post on chuckstrucks.net

-Curtis-

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
motoaxer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 10:42:20 AM »

Reply is to digginfool:

I fully understand your remarks. I really don't want to post any specific details of the incident on a public forum...as I have a criminal charge pending. I am happy to do it on a private 1-to-1 basis, although I'd like to know who I am giving the details to first. There were people around when it happened...I am hoping to find anyone that witnessed it. Of course, they would already know the details. Believe me, as soon as I am able I will post to the world exactly what happened. If it happened to me it can happen to anyone.

If it helps to jog anyone's memory, the incident happend right at the exit closest to the stage (stage left if facing the stage). All I was doing was trying to exit the concert area....through the exit. There were 2 security guards standing right at that exit. There is a picture of one of them online at CAT Country 107.1 website...they have a picture gallery for that event. He is in picture # 56 (of 79).

Again...thanks to anyone that takes the time to help with this.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »

After the concert I was exiting and saw a young shirtless man up against a car with security holding his arms behind his back. Prior to that I saw several skirmishes along the dance floor. That is all.

Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 02:29:50 PM »

all that drinking and carrying on will never get you anywhere
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 03:02:01 PM »

all that drinking and carrying on will never get you anywhere
cept locked up & beat up  Shocked

zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »

what does RNYC have to say about the incident?  can anyone get an account of the details from them?   there's always two sides to every story ,then there's the TRUTH. I in NO way am trying to take anyone's side or say you or RNYC are not telling the whole story. I think its very unfortunate you had to go through all that and I hope your able to work things out. someone else has to have seen the incident and have another version or atleast a colaborating version.  

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com