Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))  (Read 25483 times)
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2010, 11:51:47 AM »

Glad to hear you're back on track and doing well. Good luck to you and I am sure you'll do fine.

Same here! I'm a Cop and I'm glad to see that you've turned your life around. Remember, "It takes a REAL Man to admit in a public forum the mistakes that he's made." Most here have done way worse things than you have but are cowards to admit it and then bash you for what you own up to. THE WORLD IS FULL OF THEM! Stay strong and stay on the right path  Wink .

x2 minus being a cop, although i'm working towards it.

have fun on the quad man, hopefully i'll have another one sooner than later. It'd be nice if we could get big "sport" group rides together again on these forums.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 02:45:29 PM »

Not apologizing for anything but for anybody with a degree of consciousness, you would notice that the line I typed is a favorite of Bugs Bunny when he's busting on another character.  You would also have noticed the smiley.  In the next post, if you weren't looking for a negative, you would have seen some solid advice; don't drag skeletons out of the closet until you need to and keep your life straight.  It's tough enough without pulling bone-headed moves.  Few people are going to embrace someone who the only thing they know about them is they are a convicted (or perhaps soon to be) felon.  That's just the way it is.  Something else the kid needs to understand is there are a lot of people that take great offense to the term 'pig.'  I'm one of them and I'll call them out every time.  It's no term of endearment.  Two of my best friends are police officers and I know the majority of the officers in this town and not because I'm a client; my criminal background amounts to one speeding ticket back in 1987, so once again, Rob, you're wrong.  I also know that there's not one of the officers I know that respects somebody calling them a pig.  In fact, I know a couple of them would be willing to ruin your weekend for something like that.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 04:08:29 PM »

Not apologizing for anything but for anybody with a degree of consciousness, you would notice that the line I typed is a favorite of Bugs Bunny when he's busting on another character.  You would also have noticed the smiley.  In the next post, if you weren't looking for a negative, you would have seen some solid advice; don't drag skeletons out of the closet until you need to and keep your life straight.  It's tough enough without pulling bone-headed moves.  Few people are going to embrace someone who the only thing they know about them is they are a convicted (or perhaps soon to be) felon.  That's just the way it is.  Something else the kid needs to understand is there are a lot of people that take great offense to the term 'pig.'  I'm one of them and I'll call them out every time.  It's no term of endearment.  Two of my best friends are police officers and I know the majority of the officers in this town and not because I'm a client; my criminal background amounts to one speeding ticket back in 1987, so once again, Rob, you're wrong.  I also know that there's not one of the officers I know that respects somebody calling them a pig.  In fact, I know a couple of them would be willing to ruin your weekend for something like that.
[/b]

so Diggin, you are saying your friends who are cops dont protect our constitutional rights, love them or hate them?
 Last time I checked it is not a crime to call someone a name.. Huh
I dont agree with it, just saying...sounds like your friends are the ones who may be giving cops bad names.
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2010, 06:39:51 PM »

Green, it goes like this.  If you are the type to call a police officer a pig, then you are more likely to be the type to give a cop a bad time when he's doing his job.  The gentlemen I speak of are the types that would give you ample opportunity to remove yourself from the situation before they remove you from the streets for 24 hours.  They don't even have to charge you.  Of course, they can also arrest you for a) disorderly conduct or b) interfering with a police officer w/o violence.  I don't know about you but it would ruin my weekend to sit in the Broward County jail from Friday night until a Monday morning arraignment just because I chose to be disrespectful to a police officer...

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2010, 07:17:03 PM »

those would be false charges for calling someone a name....
so now your friends would trump of false charges if you call them a name, c'mon man....
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2010, 09:19:12 PM »

You are 100% correct Steve (Greenmachine). To arrest someone because that person calls me a pig could be violating that persons civil rights. It all depends on how that person is conducting him/herself at the time. There are no laws stating a citizen has to like cops or call them respectful names. There ARE laws that state citizens will follow the laws the state sets forth and if you don't follow those laws you could be arrested. It all depends on the severity of the offense. Looks like Diggin is making a bad name for the cops he calls his friends  Undecided . My opinion.... He's simply running his mouth.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »

No.  That would be running my keyboard.  But if you go back to the beginning of my post, and re-read it, you are validating it.  The fact is, if a person has the balls to call a police officer a pig, he clearly has no respect for the badge and is far more likely to enter into a confrontation with an officer doing his job.  Tell me you have no knowledge of someone being arrested for continuing to run their mouth when an officer has instructed him/her to move along.  You can't because it happens all the time and for good reason; if an officer allows a situation to go out of control because he's failed to maintain control, he's got far bigger problems than hauling somebody down to the county slam for nothing more than running their mouth.  He doesn't need a reason to hold anybody for 48 hours and disorderly/interferring/resisting w/o are all easy charges to support.  Let the SAO handle it.  You've already beat around the bush long enough.  Go ahead and admit I'm right, Rob.

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 10:29:05 PM »

funny thing is my father is a cop(pig ) i call him a pig all the time .... he is LT for metro  i am just trying to get back into the sport and have fun and stay out of trouble ..... last time i was on here it was about riding not "INTERNET bullying"

Yes, that does make you cool.   Roll Eyes  I can only imagine how PROUD he was checking into the precinct the morning after your arrest.  How many officers on the SWAT team were co-workers?   Shocked  Calling your father a 'pig' because he's a cop is about as impressive as calling a black man the N-word because he's your 'homey.'  Bottom line is that you are just plain dis-respectful and most likely haven't learned a thing.

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2010, 11:05:02 PM »

It all depends on how that person is conducting him/herself at the time.

Did you read that comment I posted above? Your comment prior to that was hauling someone off to jail because of them calling your friends a pig and being charged with disorderly conduct. I have been called far worse things than a pig and have not made an arrest because of it. You have to have thick skin when you do this job and if you don't it will get you into trouble.

Fool, (And I do mean Fool) it seems that all you care about is trying to convince yourself that you're right all the time. Your so called cop friends are more than likely made up and I'm willing to bet you hardly have many friends at all. Sad for you, GREAT for the rest of us on the planet  First Place
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:07:01 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2010, 11:23:36 PM »

It all depends on how that person is conducting him/herself at the time.

Did you read that comment I posted above?

Why do you think I stated you were validating my post?   Dunno

Fool, (And I do mean Fool) it seems that all you care about is trying to convince yourself that you're right all the time.

Now why the hell would I take a stand if I didn't already know I was right?   Dunno  You know that I'm right too.  You just don't have the cajones to admit it.   Shocked  And don't you worry your pretty little pointed head about me, Robert.  I've got plenty of friends.   Kiss

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2010, 11:30:39 PM »

LOL, Like you call yourself.... FOOL! That's one thing you are 110% correct on lol

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2010, 11:40:16 PM »

That's right!  I am THE digginfool.  Proud of it.   Cool  Funny thing is Rob, you would probably like me because the one thing I've learned more about cops than anything else is how little of a break they give each other.  At least for my circle of friends, we bust each others chops endlessly and it's an endless source of amusement.  I know you do the same thing with your friends, too, cop or otherwise.  Well, my mother's calling me so I gotta go drink my warm milk and go to bed.  See you boys next time around.   Wink

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »

Tell me you have no knowledge of someone being arrested for continuing to run their mouth when an officer has instructed him/her to move along.  
man reread you rown post. you say it clearly here they get arrested if they refuse to "MOVE ALONG" NOT for calling names.
DF come on man just admit you are wrong. You can not arrest a person for name calling....PERIOD Nerd Grin
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2010, 06:57:08 AM »

Tell me you have no knowledge of someone being arrested for continuing to run their mouth when an officer has instructed him/her to move along.  
man reread you rown post. you say it clearly here they get arrested if they refuse to "MOVE ALONG" NOT for calling names.
DF come on man just admit you are wrong. You can not arrest a person for name calling....PERIOD Nerd Grin

You should go back and re-read my posts.  I never stated a cop is going to arrest somebody simply for name calling.  I did state that a person who calls a cop a pig is more likely to give an officer doing his job (i.e. you already have his attention because you or somebody you are with were breaking the law or causing a disturbance) a hard time.  And if you are standing there calling a cop names and generally giving him a bad time, there's a good chance you are going to get arrested.  I discussed this thread yesterday during lunch and all three who were there said the same thing; disorderly to start with.  Pull away while you're getting cuffed and add resisting w/o.  It happens all the time. 

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2010, 08:15:27 AM »

.  I also know that there's not one of the officers I know that respects somebody calling them a pig.  In fact, I know a couple of them would be willing to ruin your weekend for something like that.
I guess you meant by "ruin your weekend" they would ................what......... Undecided
then you wrote this:
Sure sounds like you are saying it is an arrestable offense...

then you wrote this:
Of course, they can also arrest you for a) disorderly conduct or b) interfering with a police officer w/o violence.  I don't know about you but it would ruin my weekend to sit in the Broward County jail from Friday night until a Monday morning arraignment just because I chose to be disrespectful to a police officer...
sounds like you are saying the same thing again here.......just saying. You know what you meant then you got called out and now you just cant admit you are WRONG because you keep twisting your interpretation of what you wrote... Roll Eyes
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »

He doesn't get it Steve and he never will. Sad thing is it's right there in black and white in his own typing about taking someone to jail for being disrespectful.

I remember back in the day we bashed people for doing stupid things to close our riding areas or stealing our bikes. That's a big reason why the site has become so slow. People like Diggin have run off most of the good members  Undecided .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:30:24 AM by Ride1Rob » Logged

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2010, 10:14:21 AM »

.  I also know that there's not one of the officers I know that respects somebody calling them a pig.  In fact, I know a couple of them would be willing to ruin your weekend for something like that.
I guess you meant by "ruin your weekend" they would ................what......... Undecided
then you wrote this:
Sure sounds like you are saying it is an arrestable offense...

then you wrote this:
Of course, they can also arrest you for a) disorderly conduct or b) interfering with a police officer w/o violence.  I don't know about you but it would ruin my weekend to sit in the Broward County jail from Friday night until a Monday morning arraignment just because I chose to be disrespectful to a police officer...
sounds like you are saying the same thing again here.......just saying. You know what you meant then you got called out and now you just cant admit you are WRONG because you keep twisting your interpretation of what you wrote... Roll Eyes

I meant exactly what I typed from the very first post.  If somebody is going to refer to a police officer as a pig, that person has no respect for authority and that person is going to be more likely to give a cop a bad time.  People get arrested every day for exactly that.  Never said anything more or less.

He doesn't get it Steve and he never will. Sad thing is it's right there in black and white in his own typing about taking someone to jail for being disrespectful.

I remember back in the day we bashed people for doing stupid things to close our riding areas or stealing our bikes. That's a big reason why the site has become so slow. People like Diggin have run off most of the good members  Undecided .

You're out of your mind.   Wacko Clown 

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »

Actually it pretty accurate. Anyone can tell you that back in 04, 05, 06 it was all about meeting good people and enjoying riding. The last 3 yrs or so this site has gone for the worst because of people like you. I have been told by numerous people that don't visit this site much anymore because their sick of the crap that goes on. I too have deleted my account for a few days until someone talked me into coming back. Seems the site is more about drama now than it is about riding and that's sad. Quite a bit of your posts are about bashing something/someone/or arguing with someone. You bring nothing positive to ATVFlorida whatsoever! Do a history check on yourself... The proof is in the pudding.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 11:15:02 AM by Ride1Rob » Logged

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2010, 11:25:12 AM »

The vast majority of posts I make on this site is in the politics section.  It just gravitated that direction since I don't ride sport anymore.  I ride RR and SE as well as travel the country to hit various riding areas and post about it when I do something interesting.  So, if you want to say I argue with people on a subject that people naturally argue about, then knock yourself out.  But I certainly have nothing to do with the number of posts about riding rising or falling.  We've lost probably half of the areas people rode over the past 3 or 4 years, probably a third of the commercial operations that people raced at and a lot of people have either lost interest or sold off their rides out of necessity.  In addition, because of the economy and lack of riding areas, I doubt many new people are entering the sport.  That certainly has far more to do with it than somebody doesn't like the digginfool's posts.  You call me stubborn but that's the kettle calling the pot black.  You know for a fact that I'm right.  You're the one who can't admit it.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2010, 04:54:05 PM »

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2010, 05:01:31 PM »

X2

Crap I hate it when Fish is right  Angry

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »

That's funny, Fish!   Cheesy

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2010, 08:10:50 PM »

man you are so blinded by your own stubborn ignorance,,,no offense.
You are wrong 100%
I beg of you to please quote the statute that makes calling a cop a "pig" and arrestable offense. As it is clear you said this on multiple posts!
if you can show me that i will delete my posts and my account and never log into this site again.
if you can not then you do the same.
There it is you have been called out, I'm all in!!!!
Fish, you voted for Obama, your opinion is as worthless as your vote proved to be.... Wink
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2010, 09:28:51 PM »

"Disorderly Conduct Statutes

877.03  Breach of the peace; disorderly conduct.--Whoever commits such acts as are of a nature to corrupt the public morals, or outrage the sense of public decency, or affect the peace and quiet of persons who may witness them, or engages in brawling or fighting, or engages in such conduct as to constitute a breach of the peace or disorderly conduct, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Good bye Greenmachine
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:30:32 PM by FishaHallic » Logged
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2010, 10:15:02 PM »

"Disorderly Conduct Statutes

877.03  Breach of the peace; disorderly conduct.--Whoever commits such acts as are of a nature to corrupt the public morals, or outrage the sense of public decency, or affect the peace and quiet of persons who may witness them, or engages in brawling or fighting, or engages in such conduct as to constitute a breach of the peace or disorderly conduct, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Good bye Greenmachine

Damn Green.  I was hoping you would show me around Charlotte Harbor when I brought my Ranger over.  I guess you better send me your email address so I can reach you since you won't be on here anymore.   Wink  BTW, did you notice how quiet Rob got?  It's because he knows...   Cool

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com