Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trails in or around Brandon??  (Read 4218 times)
JOE3504x4

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 07, 2010, 10:41:39 AM »

Does anyone know of any safe trails I can bring my 6yo around the brandon / riverview area?? Not looking for anything wild, just a safe riding spot I can can bring my son on the weekends... any help would be appreciated, if anyone wants to join that would be great too, I'm fairly new to the area and it would be great to have some people to ride with...

Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 05:01:41 PM »

I live in the area......NOT ONE place to ride there safe or otherwise legal....

Check out Dirty Foot ( www.dirtyfootmudranch.com ) they are a family safe park and the son will absolutely love the place!!

The name kind of does it in-justice as they have 1800 acres of dry flat land to ride on!!

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
JOE3504x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 07:58:44 PM »

That place looks great, but its a solid hour from me... I was hoping to find something a little coser.  I know up until about 6 months ago they had a place at the back of 301 rodeo, not real big, but they had some trails and a decent size mud pit, plus it was only $8 to get and kids were free...

I'll definitely check out that mud ranch one of these days but for now I'm looking for something local.

Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 08:39:08 PM »

That place is closed down......and I have not found anywhere else.  i will let you know if I hear of something

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
JOE3504x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »

That would be great, and ifI happen to stumble accross something Ill let you know as well...

Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Madhatter

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »

I know this is an old topic but I live in the tampa area and am new to the forum. I have a trx 450r and i ride out in Brandon on the regular. I am a little weary now to disclose the location because i'm not sure if it is legal to ride out there but me and my buddies do all the time. It is a safe spot and trails are carved all throughout like people have been riding there for years. Does anyone else on here know where i am referring to and if it is legal to ride out there? the only clue I will give is its about its location is "v*lllrrric* b*wwllll" If you ride this area hit me up, no idiots or dumb@**'s, just lookin for some people to go out and ride with to hit the trails and have a good time.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:51:17 PM by Madhatter » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com