Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: seminole is closing  (Read 2725 times)
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 19, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »

Seminole tribe motocross is closing this weekend for good!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry   check out the website!!!    this is the last weekend for seminole!!!!!!!

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 09:48:26 PM »

I'm surprised they lasted that long, stupid location.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:10 PM »

That's a shame because it was a nice facility.  But, as TRX said, location, location, location.   Cry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 11:19:34 PM »

I wonder whats gonna be done with the grandstands???  that must of cost a nice piece of change???   will they ever be involved again???   maybe another location???

digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 11:28:32 PM »

I think two of the biggest problems with Seminole is that 1) they never courted big name events 2) overly restrictive.  They had a tremendous amount of land yet only courted the hard-core racer.  If you were out for a casual day of riding, you were not welcome.  In my eyes, that was their biggest mistake.  They could have ruled South Florida by accommodating the racer and the recreational rider.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 12:10:37 AM »

I will have great memories from that place !!!!!!   it is top notch!!!! rip #68 OD  one of the greatest!!!   Derek Hall,Dustin Whitehead,Taylor Ditzian,Joey Keel,Dylan Jason, the list goes on and on.  These were some of the best racers (just to mention a few) and races around. I am personally saddened to hear its closing and so very glad to have gone,rode,track,and trail and met lots of great families and friends and great times at the seminole track. This place is Truly a major loss  for all that enjoyed it!!!!   I thank you Seminole Tribe for the Great place you gave us!!!     Jack, Thank you, Thank You, Thank you  and thank you to all the staff for the great place!!!! 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com