Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Modded Motorsports @ Loretta Lynn's  (Read 3774 times)
RTN

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 17, 2010, 10:28:22 AM »

Team Modded Motorsports headed to Tennessee with all the intentions of putting their team and team captain Steve Glandorf in the winners circle and make a resounding statement....and they did not disappoint. From the first gate drop team riders showed that Modded Motorsports and it's riders are a force to be reconed with. The team walked away from LL's with 3 podiums (1st,2nd,3rd) one 4th and two 6th place finishes. The team also finished out the ITP/Moose Racing series with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th place overall finishes for the season.

T.C. Nales garnished a 3rd in open A and 4th in production A at the event with overall finishes of 2nd in open A/South series, 8th production A/South series, 4th open A/nationals, and 7th production A/nationals

Bryan Williams went 1 and 1 for a South series championship and an impressive 3rd place podium nationally while only racing the 6 southern races.

Alan Molony got a 2nd in open B and 6th in production B

John Kuhnsman showed an outstanding 6th place finish in the open C class at his first nationals ever.

The #2 crew would like to thank everyone involved in making this weekend fun and exciting.
the Glandorf family Steve, Becky, Christen and Tyler
the Molony family Dan, Andrea, Steve and of course you Alan  Kiss
the Mangene family Lou, Joey and Doug
the Kuhnsman family Jim and John
the Williams family Bryan, Maria, Bayley and Wayne
George Kukos of Sky Powersports New Port Richey and one of T.C.'s most valued sponsors

The #2 crew would also like to extend our sincerest appreciations for all our sponsors and friends who were all instrumental in T.C.'s successful season. Most importantly to Steve for keeping us up and running, the Molony's for getting us to a number of races plus some. George Kokus of Sky for keeping us supplied with parts. Van of V&M racing cylinder heads for providing some awesome arm stretching power and the Madl family for putting up with me and helping us make it to some of the races too.

We had a great run and are proud to be part of the Modded Motorsport team and all it stands for.

The #2 crew......T.C., Lisa and Tom
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:39:28 AM by RTN » Logged
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:57:07 AM »

Congrats to all the Modded crew...   Clapper

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
#3 LTR450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 09:10:31 AM »

Great Motor, "steve", 7 out of 12 Holeshot at the Natl...,  and Great family and Friends = SOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP...... Grin Modded Motorsports 4,life.........
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 04:35:12 PM »

Great job to all you guys!
Also like to bring attention to another Dade City rider from Lakeland, FL.,
Cale Deal #00 riding his DRR50 to a 1,1 finish by about 20seconds in both motos for his first, 1st place National Overall Podium finish. First Place
Just goes to show the pilots from Dade City can bring it! Boxer
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 05:30:51 PM »

congrats guys! Placing well at a national event, thats awesome. Especially LL.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
fastestford

Shut Up & Race!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 07:38:32 PM »

Good Job to all of MODDED MOTORSPORTS @ Loretta's.. And Steve Joey and i would like to think you  and Eric and everyone else that has helped with and kept joey going!!!!!!!!
Hondarider22

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »

It was a good weekend! 2010 as a season was a wash for me, nothing went as I hoped but thats racing. I have several ends to polish up before 2011, which I'm sure will be yet another successful year for the entire Modded Motorsports team. I can't thank Steve enough for keeping my bikes rolling and doing all he can to make sure I make it to the finish line first!

Also, thanks to the Nales and Williams family and everyone else that has helped out at the races.
lugnuts
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »

thanks guys it was a great season and can't wait for 2011. thanks to everyone that helped us and next season will be good with riders in most all classes from mini quads to pro-am with even a few new faces on the team we will have a good time for sure.

and yes as green machine put it cale deal really did well this weekend me and tyler watched him win in the 50 class congrats to him and his family for all there hard work. man he was flying on his drr  Clapper

steve

2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com