Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: johndoe83?????  (Read 27436 times)
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 10:43:43 PM »

Who's a punk?
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »

Who's a punk?

What?

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
buythisatvstuff
Supreme Member

PLEASE Don't tell obama what comes after TRILLION

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 02:48:01 PM »

forget name calling, just everone get out there, ride, have a good time, and see who does what. win, lose, or draw you all get to go ride for the day and meet new people. and don't forget to post all the video for me  Wink

"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 02:49:34 PM »

forget name calling, just everone get out there, ride, have a good time, and see who does what. win, lose, or draw you all get to go ride for the day and meet new people. and don't forget to post all the video for me  Wink

Smart man

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »

You said you were gonna slap a punk around?

Whos the punk?
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 08:52:24 PM »

here we go!

* 50286098.jpg (29.72 KB, 364x242 - viewed 257 times.)
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 08:21:59 AM »

You said you were gonna slap a punk around?

Whos the punk?

That's right.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »

as much as a joke the can am is it would be funny to see it out run any thing much less have the power to get out of it own way. now thats funny.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »

as much as a joke the can am is it would be funny to see it out run any thing much less have the power to get out of it own way. now thats funny.

It is a joke but the one thing you can't ignore about the CanAm 800 is power, and lots of it.  Supposedly, it's putting something around 70 HP to the ground.  I wonder how much more fun it would be if it had a manual transmission rather than a CVT.

GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »

The only thing I will say about CanAm is the Renegade I saw with the turbo was fast.That thing got up and moved.Not trying to offend you but don't think your 440 would have something for it.IMO
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2010, 07:45:33 PM »

I will say this about my Outlander; once it hits its stride, it accelerates as hard, or harder, than my Raptor ever did.  It is a little slow coming off the line but damn, if you can keep the wheels from spinning, it accelerates like mad.  The machine kinda sucks if you have to stop or turn, though.   Grin

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2010, 08:09:19 PM »

I have seen a few Renegades on my drag strip at the plex and they more than hold their own against 450's...now 400 ex's, that might be another story j/k.  Grin 
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2010, 11:56:16 PM »

I have seen a few Renegades on my drag strip at the plex and they more than hold their own against 450's...now 400 ex's, that might be another story j/k.  Grin 

No you're not j/k.  Renegade or Outlander, unless you've put stupid money into it, there's not a 400EX out there that can keep up with a stock CanAm 800.  I rode a 400EX at Pismo and I know that quad well enough.  It sucked-ass compared to my Raptor and wouldn't stand a breath against any CanAm 650 or 800.

johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2010, 05:13:13 PM »

LOL...well bring your raptor and your lil can am to the dirty foot tomorrow then.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2010, 06:23:59 PM »

I have seen the renegades beat 450's at the Plex myself. Now I am sure either could be modified to  be faster but stock the renegade will win. I would love to see a Renegade on asphalt with slicks Shocked
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2010, 09:19:30 PM »

Johndoe showed up today at Dirty Foot mud Ranch.....

I have to say for what he has it is fast........

I am proud to say that he did not beat me but it was close.  He raced a few others (450's) and had a tough match as well.  I think he might have won a few races against some 450's but those were pretty much stock.  His bike is PURPOSE BUILT just as he said and he has it set for the 300' run.

I will say that he is a nice guy.....obviously on here he has a chip on his shoulders (sort of) since he has a 400 (sort of) and is trying to show that his quad is fast.  After talking with him and his girlfriend for some time we realized that he is a nice guy that is taking a beating on the forum (and on the track  Shocked ).  It is hard for someone to come on the forum and say "my 400 will beat your 450" and not take some bashing.  He did do exactly that though his 400 beat a 450.

Rant over

ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »

from what i was told he was neck and neck with a few of the 450s. he won some and thay won some. so if any on else was there tell us what you seen. and for his 435 that thay call a 440 kit to beat a 450 and run with moded 450s is some thing. he is giving up a lot 15cc to the 450s to start with so if he ran with a mod 450 or even beat a mod 450 is damn good. so can any one else tell us what all went down. also now that he came and ran the dirt drags with you. you should go run the street drags with him it is a lil dif in the dirt drags than a street drag. and if you did not know the dif in the to its the take off is a lil dif. so i think it would be nice for yall to go run with him at the street drags.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 02:17:32 PM »

Eric first he did not beat any modded 450's.........unless you call a 450 with a pipe modded. 

As I said for what he has it is fast for drag racing.  He has struts, sits 3" (if that) off from the ground, stripped every pound on the bike that is not needed for drag racing and most importantly he had paddle tires.  All of the 450's he ran with the exception on one had regular tires.  Put paddles on those 450's and he would have lost every race instead of just the 2 or 3 out of the 20+ that he raced.  I am not criticizing what he had....as I have said in my last post. 

Once again my quad is modded yes......and set up for trails, mx and can also run the drag strip.  I beat him both times that we raced and I had regular tires.  But after I beat him I went to the mx track and did some trail riding.....NO WAY could he of done either. 

ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »

well go to a drag strip and run with him not saying he will beat you but just go for the fun of it. do some thing on his end. thats all i was getting at. and was just asking what others had to say.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2010, 04:14:23 PM »

Eric I was their and I have the stock 450 he beat.You say he is giving 15cc up to me but you forget the weight saving I am giving to him.He beat me a few times and I beat him.Just ask him.I won the first race and I could of stopped racing then and got on here and said I beat him and he did not beat a 450 all day.But that's not how we are we all had a good time.He could of beat me 100 times and I would still race cause it was fun.Once again not taking anything away from him but to here you talk he should of beat me by 6 bikes.
With his purpose built bike.
Rant over thanks for reading
Bone stock 450r
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2010, 04:21:50 PM »

On another note.Johndoe is was nice meeting you and your girlfriend I will try to meet up at the drag strip and run on pavement.It's all good
ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »

no you should all ways beat him your on a 450 hes on a 435. but i will say as long as your having fun that what its all about. having fun and meeting new friends.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2010, 04:26:48 PM »

i hope to get down there to ride with you all and have a good time. i miss south fla. theres nothing like it.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2010, 04:30:55 PM »

To make you happy have him put it back to stock ride height and put mx tires on it and I will beat him every race.But I'll try again with paddles next time.
ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2010, 04:34:31 PM »

clowns like you i love to beat on your 450s. i was just saying that he's giving up 15cc and the 450s have more comp its like 12.5.1 to 13.1 to start with and they have more technology so you the fn idiot. azz i was saying it is nice to get out and meet new friends to ride with and that i hope to get down there to ride with you all.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: