Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Arctic Cat.  (Read 15708 times)
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2010, 05:54:46 PM »

until there is a bike that can outlast paul they are all inferior

I think the golf cart is the only thing that he keeps running  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing
Now that I think about it I didnt see the golf cart at all this weekend  Shocked

Nothing wrong with it, I had a smorgasbord of things to ride this weekend.

Everything I own except the Arctic Cat runs great, the only thing that needs some attention is the cat and quite frankly, if you buy a 5 yo bike that has been mudded to death and don't expect it to have a few problems, you are going to have a life full of disappointments  Grin
Have not tore into it yet but the Cat is not Paul's fault before the rebuild or after most likely just a crappy mechanic before he bought it and possibly now.  Cry

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2010, 07:36:02 PM »

I think the golf cart is the only thing that he keeps running  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing
Now that I think about it I didnt see the golf cart at all this weekend  Shocked

Everything I own except the Arctic Cat runs great, the only thing that needs some attention is the cat and quite frankly, if you buy a 5 yo bike that has been mudded to death and don't expect it to have a few problems, you are going to have a life full of disappointments  Grin
Have not tore into it yet but the Cat is not Paul's fault before the rebuild or after most likely just a crappy mechanic before he bought it and possibly now.  Cry

You quit on me  Shocked
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2010, 01:39:30 PM »

You quit on me  Shocked
who said I quit, I will keep working on it till it is fixed or destroyed beyond repair
 Wink

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »

You quit on me  Shocked
who said I quit, I will keep working on it till it is fixed or destroyed beyond repair
 Wink

You sir. You said I most likely had a crappy mechanic now, well sir, you must have handed me off to another...cause you iz aces in my book. I even got you an assistant

TLittle
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2010, 02:22:31 AM »

Dayum!!!!!

He ain't gettin nothin done with that handling his tools!!!!!

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com