Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where to ride in south florida??? Our ATVs are basically useless...  (Read 1969 times)
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 27, 2010, 12:46:59 PM »

Where are all the ride spots in south florida?

The only two spots that I know of that are worth going to are l-cross and bamboo, but it takes me 1hr and 45mins just to get there, after gas, lunch, cigs, and paying to get in, Im out $100 or more! just for me and my girlfriend to ride for a few hours.

After loading and unloading, and all the store and gas station stops, it really takes 3hrs to get there, almost 5 hours just in driving time there and back.

We have sport quads, so we need trails instead of mudding areas, or a diverse area.

We live in palm beach county, and if your working on your ATV and take it to the road "in front" of your house to test it out, you "WILL" get your ATV impounded if the police see you....SERIOUSLY!...and we live on a dirt road...WTF!

If you know of any good spots, PLEASE let us know or we will be forced to get rid of our favorite hobby.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:34:12 PM by johndoe83 » Logged
Dirty Foot Adventures

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 08:45:56 PM »

I own a place in central florida that is brand new and has only been open three weeks but its sounds like what you are looking for. The bad news is that it will take you about an 1hr and 45 min to 2 hrs to get here from West Palm.  The good news is that we have 1800 acres and about 30 miles of trails through the woods and an ATV track.  The other good news is that you can come on a Friday at 3pm and stay until Sunday at 5pm for $20 for each for ages 13 and up and $10 for ages 6-12 and 5 and under are free!  That includes camping!  We have 150 acres to camp so if you want to be alone we have room for you to get away from everyone. This is primitive camping.  We have water but not hookups for campers. Generators are allowed. Look us up on Facebook and you can see some pictures. Not many people know about us yet, so it may be nice to not have the crowd but from the response of the people over the last few weekends I dont think its going to stay that way long.  They loved it!  Come give us a shot! Check out our site www.dirtyfootmudranch.com or you can call me 863-245-3676.   FYI for the July 4th weekend we will be open starting Friday-Monday all for the same price! bring some friends.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 08:49:48 PM by Dirty Foot Mud Ranch » Logged

More FUN than you can handle
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com