Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen Mountain bike, not a wal-mart bike.  (Read 1294 times)
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 03, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »

I had my 19" ironhorse MKIII Comp stolen from my property. It has white wellgo flat pedals, fox rear shock, rock shocks fork. Rear tire is very warn, front tire is half tread. Chain was replaced a while ago and has an obvious link in it. The bike was pretty stock so anything that might indicate it was mine I'm trying to list. It had some light orange clay stains on the underside of the frame. Wheels are slighty bent so they are visably a little out of round!! If you see this bike around, please call me!!! 3522014899. I live in hernando. Btw it's white/pearl, like a matte color. Can't believe this crap.

The bike in the picture is not my bike, however it looks almost identical. Like i said it has Wellgo white flats. It also has maxxis tires.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 08:35:34 AM »

check all the pawn shops. I am sure the scum who stole it probably has no idea what he/she has and it will end up somewhere pawned or traded for some dope!
Good luck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com