Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eurika Dam Group Ride I  (Read 90157 times)
450RRRR

fast enough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2005, 11:13:39 AM »

HOPE THERE IS ROOM FOR 3 MORE RIDERS, MYSELF, MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND MY SON..SEE YOU IN THE AM  Grin
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 11:15:16 AM by 450RRRR » Logged
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2005, 02:20:55 PM »

walking out the door Grin

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2005, 11:54:36 PM »

leaveing at 4am  safe trip every body

jjamesbar
Supreme Member

beware of the green trucks

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2005, 01:07:47 AM »

chillin, or jjamesbar will we be stopping by the pit ?

we're meeting at a pit. you'll see.

jeff

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got
jjamesbar
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: August 06, 2005, 01:14:23 AM »

well of all days to have to of worked late. was hoping to get off at 3:00pm but no, had to stay till 9:00pm. had truck loaded and ready by 12:00am. all i need is gas. should be pulling out by 6:00am. matt said it rained friday, that will help keep the dust down.

jeff

jjamesbar
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2005, 07:43:49 AM »

we had a little bit of everything on this ride. it was a great turn out with 58 or 59 people showing up, more accidents than any other ride, most were miner but donna had to leave via rescue. glad she will be ok. the weather was good. several mechanical issues, i had to hide my big bear in the woods and ride with matt and his son on the rinno. thanks to everone that tried to get my ride started. it must have really rained hard the day before because the water was deeper than ive seen in 5 yrs of riding there. that led to some challenging water hole crossings. we didnt have any law inforcement issues that i know of. 

jeff

jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: August 07, 2005, 10:37:41 AM »

What a great ride thanks jjamesbar for putting starting this and setting it up. You are a great leader and I for one will ride with you any time. The mud was a little deep for me but good challenge and the trails were great not to fast and not to slow. Would love to do it angain but not to soon as I am kind of sore this morning. Meet some vere nice people and great riding with all of you.

Jim,

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: August 07, 2005, 01:11:39 PM »

Maybe another ride can be towards the cooler weather to avoid the extreme heat exhaustion........enjoyed the 34 miles we covered in the ride before we had to head back with another group...........lol...........looking forward to riding with you all again...........

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
Quadzilla

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2005, 01:34:10 PM »

Hi ya'll had a great time on the ride, met a bunch of new peeps as well as see some of ya's from previous rides.  See ya's on the next one!

Grin Grin Grin

01 rancher all stock......for now!
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2005, 02:36:23 PM »

i had alotta fun met alot of people even got invited to ride anytime. great shirts john. hope danna gets better reall soon. but special thanks to everybody who setup the ride and to suzie and bill for showing me and my dad how to get to the pit  and the guys house we hung out at after the ride and for that fun speed ride back to the pit even tho i couldnt keep up with him for any thing.   it was nice meating everybody  would love to do it again and next time i wouldnt try to pass a ute thats going around the mud  on a raptor  thru the mud it was fun had to get it stuck some how.

wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2005, 02:41:11 PM »

I too had a great time. Nothing like hanging out with 58 other people with the same interest as mine. Got to meet some new folks.

thanks to Chillin for the stop at his house and most of all thanks to Jeff for organizing the ride.   

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2005, 03:46:20 PM »

Glad everyone had a good time. Sorry we had to miss the ride but the Grizz had a meeting at RR. So how many toys were collected. I still want to do one down here.
 Mama Grizz

Seabeejim

SPAZUKI

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2005, 07:21:35 PM »

I wonder if we can set up a camping/riding TOY DRIVE thing at RR to help kids receive toys this xmas. 

XR 50 with stickers and mods
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2005, 07:49:40 PM »

Thanks to all, it was great meeting everyone and it was an awesome ride. I cant wait to do it again.   

GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2005, 09:04:23 PM »

It was nice to meet the the people that stayed at the campground 2 miles from the dam and also nice to see the brothers again. we had a great time except for my swimming in the mud puddle, could have done with out that but I survived.  Frankie and I are glad to have been help for Kurt and his wife looking foward to the next ride.Take Care   Tami  ( soon to be- Mrs. GSXR 1000 )
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2005, 09:37:34 PM »

I wonder if we can set up a camping/riding TOY DRIVE thing at RR to help kids receive toys this xmas.

It is a good possiblity E-mail  Grizz at RiverRanchRiders@aol.com
 Mama Grizz
qt314nfla

« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2005, 09:42:30 PM »

That's a good idea.
Muddbuggy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2005, 10:36:05 PM »

I also had a great time too,

kurt Im glad Donna's OK.  I didnt mean to leave her quad with soooo many people but with no cellular communication I didnt want to take your quad back to sarasota with me in case you lived locally.  I got voice mail from QT134FL last night that you quad was still at camp, I was going to pick it up this morning when I a call from QT that you pick it up from camp.

I hope to ride with everybody again real soon, had lots of FUN

MB

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi

SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2005, 11:23:12 PM »

right now it is with GSXR1000 in Plant City, we will be picking it up from there this week and taking it back to Trenton on Saturday morning................

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
backinsaddle

« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2005, 11:37:21 PM »

Just got home and unloaded from the weekend so this will be brief.

My wife and I had a GREAT time and met a lot of GREAT people.  We will definitely try to make more rides in the future.  We didn't bring the camera, so no pics, but really enjoyed the pics everyone else took.  And best of all, my wife really has the bug now....she definitely loves 4-wheeling, and I attribute it in part to the great time she had on this one...so thank you all.
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2005, 08:13:51 AM »

I had a blast, but my crowd  Cheesy ran out of refreshments before noon!!!  Next time we will all have a cooler for every quad Grin Anyway nice to have met more wonderful people thanks

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2005, 09:43:43 AM »

I had a blast, but my crowd  Cheesy ran out of refreshments before noon!!!  Next time we will all have a cooler for every quad Grin Anyway nice to have met more wonderful people thanks

I have to say you have some skills! Over all the whoops and bumps you never spilled 1 drop of your refreshment.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2005, 01:52:49 PM »

I just noticed that this thread is called Eurika Dam Group Ride I. When is Ride II? How about late Oct. or early Nov. after it cools down some. James, Matt you two up to leading again. You two did good the trails were great, although a little muddy, that is for a sport machine.

Jim,

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
backinsaddle

« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2005, 01:56:26 PM »

My wife and I had to break off from the group and head home once we hit hwy 19.  I had no problems with the mud up till that point on a sport bike.  Did it get muddier later in the ride?
NPRVinson

« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2005, 04:22:32 PM »

We over slept and got out late. We were at the place where you stopped for lunch about an hour or so before you guys got there. On the way back to the truck we seen the group at 19 and took several riders back to Eurika. I don't know Donna but I'm glad to hear she will be ok. Tami, we came to your camp about 9:30pm Sat. night but nobody was around so we didn't stop.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com