Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Dirty Foot Mud Ranch Thread  (Read 48104 times)
mudgirl07

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2010, 11:26:37 PM »

A few new announcements have been added to the website.

*****Dirty Foot Mud Ranch is now pleased to announce, after many request, the Club Membership will now include Dirt Bikes! However we would like to strongly advise that we are offering trail riding and at this point do not have a motocross track available.  We hope that this helps families that have dirt bikes make us a regular destination for their outdoor entertainment.

*****Family Plan – $125.00 per month for families. This includes dues for 1 or 2 parents and up to 5 children for the entire month. Immediate family members only please.

*****Group Discount – Groups of 10 or more can qualify for a group rate discount of 20% off our regular monthly membership. Group discount requires a contact person who notifies Dirty Foot Riders club via e-mail, (minimum of 24 hours in advance of attendance date) of the group name, member names and e-mail addresses of group members attending. This information will be at riding club membership booth and members will need to notify staff of the group name they are with. To receive this group discount, the entire group’s dues must be paid at one time. Example: All members of the group can travel and enter the facility together or the first member to arrive can pay dues for all group members attending and remaining group members will only need to submit their signed liability wavers and show photo ID. Please note after memberships are paid, individual group members can come any open weekend during the month paid, with or without other group members. Call your friends; get a group together and save 20% off regular prices.

Any questions, go to www.dirtyfootmudranch.com
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 02:45:39 AM »

Good luck thats pricey.    125X12 months=$1500   With is economy very few people have those kinds of beans to shell out.     Croom 60 per unit X 4 = $240 and you can ride almost every day of the year. 

What about a day or weekender pass, something like the Florida MotoPlex.

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
r6realtor

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 01:17:15 PM »

I would be more than willing to pay these fees if it were open 7days a weeks, thats whats nice about croom and ocala is you can shoot out there on a weekday and miss the huge crowds on the weekends, and trully I still dont think its that bad considering what you pay for Redneck yacht club for one weekend. I dont see why people are thinking its so bad?? am I missing something?

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »

I talked to the owners.  I think the pricing is fair and plan to partake.  I like that the place is not being run like this or that other mud ranch.  I would like to be able to go to the different parks to be at a different place.  I think they should follow the plan they have set.  Looking forward to the opening.
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 11:27:05 AM »

Thats just what we need ,another mud hole!!!!

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
r6realtor

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 12:15:01 PM »

Thats just what we need ,another mud hole!!!!

I believe I read they have a bunch of trails too, Im right there with ya man, we have enough of them already! I would love to have an awesome trail system like they have in Tenn, VA, etc... I would even settle for something like Ocala but I just wish it was nice and close to me Grin

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 01:23:42 PM »

Dry trails!!!!   not another mud park that I have to have what looks like a parascope on a submarine  attacthed to a ATV. I guess you have to like that kinda thing. But I compare it to 26 inch rims on a car that had 13 inch rims and the people that think that looks good.

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 01:42:07 PM »

Dry trails!!!!   not another mud park that I have to have what looks like a parascope on a submarine  attacthed to a ATV. I guess you have to like that kinda thing. But I compare it to 26 inch rims on a car that had 13 inch rims and the people that think that looks good.

Have you checked with Dirty Foot before you decided that all trails were going to be under water?  Looking at the map on Facebook and the aerials that are available off the county site, lots of the trails will be dry.   Check the FaceBook for Dirty Foot, they have put up maps, and there are plenty of pictures.
Prowlerj

Dernit Lucy!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 09:03:38 AM »

Any mention of a trial weekend rate? The monthly seems pretty steep for 3 weekends a month Undecided
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »

Have you checked with Dirty Foot before you decided that all trails were going to be under water?  Looking at the map on Facebook and the aerials that are available off the county site, lots of the trails will be dry.   Check the FaceBook for Dirty Foot, they have put up maps, and there are plenty of pictures.
but the place and crowd seem to be centered around mud riding and we have all seen how well that goes when sport riders show up at the mudhole..... Hope it works, they will have to show as much attention to the sport crowd as the mud crowd if they want everyone to show up. Just my .02
Johnny Rotten

Bring on the RZR burn, bumps, nicks, & cuts...

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 10:27:16 PM »

I would definitely be there quick if they were open during the week.  We need more places like this for the sport bikes or trail riders. I'm not into all the mud and Croom is not an option being I'm in a SxS. Ocala is over 6 hours away and has a speed limit, the only other places are the local trial areas that aren't really legal. 

This place is only 2 hours away but I can't justify 3 weekends to go there in one month.  If there was anyway to spread that out over several months or open up during the weekdays it would be perfect for us. 

2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 10:50:35 PM »

zman the comment u made sounds to me like jelous ur atv cant go under water.  think u should sell yours and buy a real bike.

rember i can go under water on my atv and still run dry trails at 50mph or faster Kiss

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 07:21:17 AM »

zman the comment u made sounds to me like jelous ur atv cant go under water.  think u should sell yours and buy a real bike.

rember i can go under water on my atv and still run dry trails at 50mph or faster Kiss
but can you make a 50" double Shocked
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 09:17:33 AM »

no i cant lol

i dont think fat people like me can do 50 foot double on anything

2008 brute force 750

asmart82

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 09:56:39 AM »

50 foot double whopper with cheese... DONE!
EIGER-MUDDER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 09:32:41 AM »

matt i know u can do it all i got to do is put a 12 pack on the other side .. u doing any think for a beer or 2  Wink

THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT

suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 10:22:15 AM »

lol that is tru

2008 brute force 750

mudgirl07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »

Weekend Memberships now available! $20 get you everything for the whole weekend! Trails, mud pit, ATV/Dirtbike track and camping. Check the website soon for more information!
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 07:57:09 AM »

Weekend Memberships now available! $20 get you everything for the whole weekend! Trails, mud pit, ATV/Dirtbike track and camping. Check the website soon for more information!
thats more like it.
EIGER-MUDDER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 09:03:10 AM »

so did anyone make it out there 

THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT

suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes
Prowlerj

Dernit Lucy!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 09:27:34 PM »

Thats dern reasonable! Might have to check that out real soon. Grin
mudgirl07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 11:10:59 AM »

THEY ARE OPEN EVERY WEEKEND NOW, AND STILL AT THE NEW PRICE!!! CHECK IT OUT!!! www.dirtyfootmudranch.com
Dirty Foot Adventures

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 09:28:06 PM »

Dirty Foot Mud Ranch is a new place to ride ATV's, UTV's and Dirt Bikes in Central Florida! This is a membership club with 1800 acres to ride including 150 acres of camping. We are family oriented and provide a fun safe environment.  We have a mud hole, atv/dirt bike track, remote control track and over 25 miles of wooded trails. In the next few weeks we hope to add an area for the trucks and buggies.  The trucks and buggies will be separated from the atv's for safety except for the camping areas.  The gates open every Friday at 3pm and close on Sunday at 5pm. The weekend membership cost $20 for ages 13 and up, $10 for ages 6-12 and 5 or younger is free.  Membership is simple and easy just bring a photo ID. No extra charge for primitive camping.  We have water (not hookups) throughout the entire 1 1/4 mile of camping area. Check out the website for additional information.  Hope to see you soon:)  www.dirtyfootmudranch.com

More FUN than you can handle
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2010, 08:13:37 PM »

can you post some pics of the track?
Dirty Foot Adventures

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »

I will work on getting some pictures of the track.  If you can "like" us on Facebook we just had a member post some pictures of them riding the track over the weekend.  Look through the pictures marked DFMR 6-25-10 Kelly Wilson posted them.  Let me know if this helps otherwise next time I'm out at the ranch I will get you some pictures.  If you live close and can come out on the weekend I can show you around before you decide to pay. Thanks for your interest.

More FUN than you can handle
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com