Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Record all your action and relive it at a later date.  (Read 2214 times)
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: May 22, 2010, 04:42:33 PM »

There is a cool new product out there that will be a big help for many who are involved in OHV use.  If you are a racer or a joyrider this product will tell you what you did, where you were and a tone of other information.  You can get data sheets, areal photos of your trail and even relive your ride with a 3D animation ride.

Check it out

http://www.ripxxpta.webs.com

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 08:46:23 PM »

Thats cool because at my age I cant remember what I did this morning. I do know however, whatever I did, I did it fast and I won Grin.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 08:09:56 AM »

That's right Chillin.  We always win and do it better than everyone else.   LOL    Smiley

I'm going to give ya ll a link to the data sheets also.  This is just some of the things that you can learn about your ride.  Ever wondered just how fast you were going?  RIPXX can tell you!

http://ripxxpta.webs.com/Cody%20Dade%20City.pdf

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 12:26:24 PM »

Thats cool because at my age I cant remember what I did this morning. I do know however, whatever I did, I did it fast and I won Grin.

Your wife said the same thing....you did it fast and finished first. She's not happy with you and you'll get no trophy for that race.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com