Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: southern honda, in tenneessee  (Read 17907 times)
HoldMyBeerWT

We ride together, we die together, HMB for life!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: April 01, 2010, 11:10:56 PM »

i bought my honda foreman in may 2008 for 5,174 out the door 2007 foreman 500 4x4.
every dealer in jacksonville wanted 6,799 plus tax. the salesman suck but all quad salesman are full of it they always think we are stupid when i could state more facts about his inventory when another customer had a question i knew i was speaking to a Jackass. anyhoo for the price tenneesee is the place to go but i just heard they oopened a new southernhonda.com in orlando,fl also if your into polaris awesome deals with http://ritchiepowersports.com/ in athens, tn well woth the drive they sell sportsman 800 for under 6,000 dollars.

'07 honda foreman 500 4x4 on 27" swamplites ss212 , '07 honda rancher 420 4x4 26" itp mudlites ss112, 1999 yamaha warrior w/ rear kendra bearclaws, 2003 yamaha raptor 660r w/ gytr package, dune buggy w/ vw 1600cc, 1989 honda foreman 350d 4x4.
we ride together, we die together, H
JoeinFl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 10:24:21 AM »

I bought my new 420ES/ESP 4X4 from Southern Powersports in Orlando last Friday. They are the sister company to the one in TN, What a great buying experience. Everyone was more than helpful. The deal was what I was looking for at a price I could afford. I tried to buy local but the dealers in this area did want to deal. MSRP or bust. I will definately go back to them in the future. Thanks to Kelly and Danny.
Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com