Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trail condition  (Read 4118 times)
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 26, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »

Hey Paul, what kind of shape are the trails in. We was out there about 3 weeks ago and the water level was extremely high. I know you guys have been working hard to get things restored and are doing an excelent job. Has the water gone down any. Want to try to head out that way this Sunday.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 10:04:55 PM »

Actually the water is a little higher  Huh

We have been working on drier routes down to the trails though, but you still have 2 spots ~6" deep to cross. Once you get across, the trails are in great condition.

2 of the mx tracks are in great shape (the big track and the beginner track at the front), I plan on redoing the old peewee track by the pond and our intermediate track (the one by the 7 mile loop) in the next 2 weeks.
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 02:32:43 PM »

Paul,
Glad to hear about the improvements and upgrades and want to head up to check them out this Saturday and Sunday. Of the 3 hotels in Madison, which one of the 3 is the best to stay. Plus security is an issue; hate to get up and see my toys gone. Last question, do you offer special pricing for a Saturday and Sunday on a regular weekend?
Thanks
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 03:52:42 PM »

Paul,
I just went to the main web site and seen where I can get a 3 day pass and camp for free. Is this still correct?
Thanks
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 04:07:03 PM »

What is the cost of a 3 day pass. 2 adults, to kids.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 06:41:30 PM »

What is the cost of a 3 day pass. 2 adults, to kids.

We have no fee for camping. All we ask is that you pay for/ride for at least 2 days if you are going to camp.

Every part of the plex, except the main track is $15.00 per day for adults and $10.00 for 11 and under kids. If you wish to ride on the big track too, it's an extra $5.00 per person per day.

We are still running our buy 2 day passes and get the third day free.

So depending on if you rode the big track or not, 2 adults and two kids would cost $100 for all three days and both nights. If you want to ride the big track too...it would cost $140 for the 4 people for 3 days.
sodell324

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 08:44:50 PM »

Well worth it... Paul and Matt are a great bunch of guys. I can't say enough about the Motoplex...Can't wait until the next weekend trip!
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 07:22:01 AM »

Looks like we will try to camp there saturday night. Where do most of the people camp with a tent and can you do a fire at night? Also, After you close on Saturday, I take it you are locked in but still able to ride as late as you want.
Thanks
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 07:28:44 AM »

Looks like we will try to camp there saturday night. Where do most of the people camp with a tent and can you do a fire at night? Also, After you close on Saturday, I take it you are locked in but still able to ride as late as you want.
Thanks

Nicest area for tent camping is just past the showers....turn left.

Fires are no problem as long as you are smart enough (and I am sure you are) to know that cans and bottlers don't burn..lol. Be amazed at how many people throw bottles etc into their fires and expect us (well Matt) to go picking through their ashes to pull them out on Monday.

You are not locked in, you can come and go as you please. Yes as long as you have checked in (signed waiver..paid etc.) and are camping, you can ride through the night. Our main mx track closes at 5pm though..that is locked.
Raptorman_Ed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 12:18:06 PM »

I know the park is wet  Grin , but Tyler wants to know how the dryer trails are and the routes to them?

08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 12:28:28 PM »

I know the park is wet  Grin , but Tyler wants to know how the dryer trails are and the routes to them?
Ed, The dry trails are dry and Paul has made dry access/routes to them.

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
Motoplex_Hitman

MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »

That is correct plus the intermediate track is back in action with a couple changes.

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS
Raptorman_Ed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 09:39:11 PM »

Great...Tyler is getting the itch to make another trip to the Plex.  Hoping for the 24th!!!

08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 08:59:27 PM »

Paul,
We had a great time this weekend. Camping was great and riding was awsome. The efforts that you guys put into the Plex for riders and and their family is definetly noticed. Thanks for the hospitality and we will definatly be back.
Thanks
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »

Paul,
We had a great time this weekend. Camping was great and riding was awsome. The efforts that you guys put into the Plex for riders and and their family is definetly noticed. Thanks for the hospitality and we will definatly be back.
Thanks

Thank you sir, you have an extremely nice family and are welcome back anytime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com