Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio man tattoos baby bottom ?  (Read 3654 times)
buythisatvstuff
Supreme Member

PLEASE Don't tell obama what comes after TRILLION

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 11, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »

Are you kidding me ? Did this guy think the mother wouldn't notice ?  There are several things that concern me about this article. Not in order of severity they are :
1. They had to phonetically spell out the pronunciation of Louisville.
2. The fact that this man, allegedly, tattooed the butt of a baby. The baby wasn't his. And he expected it to go unnoticed.
3. This guy's grandmother is defending his actions by saying it's only a small tattoo.

#1 is proof that our public education system is failing us, and that the dumbing down of America is indeed a real and active phenomenon.
#2 How do you even think to contemplate tattooing any baby's bottom ? And how about that he decided to not only go ahead with it, but to do it to someone else's child ?
#3 Another example of how people are so quick to excuse use or defend inexcusable actions of people they know or are related to. Honor, ethics, integrity, and morals have been replaced by excuses, shifting blame, and unwarranted support.

I think they should tattoo this guy's azz and forehead. On his forehead it should say "read the tattoo on my azz" the one on his azz should say "if you can read this please rape me" then send him to prison.
I'm sure there will be some bleeding heart somewhere, not necessarily here, saying that it's because he had a bad childhood, broken family, drug problem, etc. etc. etc. (see #3) but no matter what he deserves to be severely punished for his actions.

LOUISVILLE, Ohio - Police say an Ohio man tattooed the letter "A" on the rear end of a 1-year-old girl visiting his home.
Twenty-year-old Lee Deitrick of Louisville (LOO'-ihs-vihl) was arraigned Wednesday on a felony child endangering charge in Canton Municipal Court.

Authorities say there's no evidence the toddler's mother permitted the November tattooing. It's not clear what the letter "A" signifies.

Deitrick's grandmother calls the tattoo "a wee-little hairline" and says there's hardly anything left of it. Louisville Police Chief Andrew Turowski says the tattoo is smaller than a dime.

A message seeking comment was left at the office of Deitrick's attorney after the arraignment.

Bond was set at $250,000. If convicted, Deitrick could face up to five years in prison.

---

Information from: The Repository, http://www.cantonrep.com

"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 01:30:55 PM »

Thats a pedophile and the A stands for Ass Hole who did the tattoo. There are too many sick people in this world!

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »