Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "COLT FORD" in concert L-CROSS MAR.5th-6th EVENT!  (Read 86610 times)
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2010, 08:39:57 AM »

Got to the concert area right when CF went onstage.  Great show, only thing that would have made it better for me is that he had worn that shirt.  Had a blast at the show.  Wandered over to the fire pit if I got too cold.  Saw CAZ with a good looking girl.  What's up with that?  Must be the new ride.

Sorry about you having to miss it.
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »

Sorry everyone, had to cut it short, ATV issues and really wasn't having a good time. Curious to see how the concert went. Looking for your thoughts.

How could you not have a good time surrounded by all the ti!!ies and beer Grin
 I had a good time at the concert but I thought it was kind of short. Did have a nice fight right in front of me which was cool.  Never saw CAZ which was a bummer
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2010, 04:34:32 PM »

sorry you had such a bad time. I am sure this was not a typical experience. patty will let you in for free next time to make it right. I did get to meet Vinnie though Huh
sgtbandit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: March 07, 2010, 06:18:35 PM »

Nutt I understand this is a learnning experience for them and they can grow from it. I believe there could be more done for the amount of money that is being brought in. I would like to voice my opinion more of constructive criticism rather than bitchin, becouse I believe alot of people still had a great time. Evan the trailer queens that trailered in, didn't go to the mud and trailered out, lol.

Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2010, 06:45:02 PM »

FWIW L-cross is a ranch so the occasional cow pattie should be expected. I did see the guy cleaning the port a lets throughout the day maybe you just got one at the wrong time. Look at it like this, if it was just freshly cleaned, and you dropped a load so to speak,the blue water would splash up on you. If it is full you are just putting the icing on the cake. This morning I had 2 doughnuts, a 1/2 pound of sausage and about a quart of coffee. I had to let one go and as much as I hate those porta potties I had to do it. It was surprisingly clean and a young woman in front of me was so kind as to warm up the seat. The coffee in the old fashioned perculator is the best.
sgtbandit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2010, 06:52:04 PM »

Nutt I was like the 5th one in line when they openned up, there was nobody there, the john was full, I would understand after the first night, not the first 5 minutes, occasional cow patty, they where every where, almost fresh too.

I was having bad luck all weekend anyway. It continued when I got home, lol. I do have to thank the powersports place 15 miles away, I will be sending them a thank you. 

Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27:14 PM »

it was cool I had never been there before looking forward to the april 30th adult event now, saw crom a zone, meet bunch of cool redneck and not so red necks haha and was nice to meet steelheader. left a little before the CF concert long ride home with the brother in law passed out. I freekn made it clean to him even though he may not have understood at the time if he throw-up in my truck I didnt care how cold it was I would throw him in the bed the rest of the ride he waited til we parked and he got off and took an entire 2 minutes and he let go. got a bunch of pics but they are xxx and then some not x I will post later not the xxx

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: March 07, 2010, 10:03:10 PM »

this weekend was amzing saw bunch people out there. sorry busta my phone was not workin all weekend    cant wait to the next one

thank u patti and mark and everyone else at l cross for putting on such a good event

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: March 07, 2010, 10:07:35 PM »

CAZ, thanks for reminding me.
To the Pearce family, Chris and Charlie plus whoever else worked their butts off this weekend, thanks for the good time!   Thumbs Up
steelheader13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2010, 08:17:49 AM »

Thank you to the Pearce Family for putting on such a crazy event.  Colt Ford, Lauren Bryant and Fakahatchie were great.

I have many suggestions for some cheap, easy and real improvements that could make that place a lot better and much safer. 

PM me if your are interested in hearing my opinion.

Thanks again, good time over all.

'08 Rhino 700 SE
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2010, 05:36:23 PM »

Everything was awesome, thanks again Patti!!!

Can't wait to get out there again, this was by far the best L-Cross, and we have been to a lot of them!

ATV race was fair and square, i got schooled by the can-ams and even a grizzly, can't deny that!

Congrats to Rack Deep for the win, and the new can-am!!

Can't wait to see eveyrones pics, i am a little busy, hope to get them up soon

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2010, 05:49:57 PM »

I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully brett711 shows up Shocked
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2010, 06:38:58 PM »

i saw brett out there

2008 brute force 750

Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2010, 06:59:55 PM »

i saw brett out there
you shipping me right?
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2010, 07:41:46 PM »

i was there, grow up and drop the past. you dont like me, whatever, you do thats ok. people need to drop the past life is to short to have drama. i ride you ride. we r all there to have a good time.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 07:48:59 PM by brett711 » Logged

2007 honda rancher
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2010, 08:07:18 PM »

i had a great time at lcross.concert was great.had to suffer thru that rude obnoxious scuba steve,but  i didnt let the not a very nice person ruin my fun.was a good crowd and a few more people than the mudhole could handle saturday afternoon.was like a parking lot.sunday am was best riding for me.good parties saturday.all in all was fun and glad i went.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »

i had a great time at lcross.concert was great.had to suffer thru that rude obnoxious scuba steve,but  i didnt let the not a very nice person ruin my fun.was a good crowd and a few more people than the mudhole could handle saturday afternoon.was like a parking lot.sunday am was best riding for me.good parties saturday.all in all was fun and glad i went.

i agree sunday riding was so good jrpro and i rode till after 2pm on sunday and we ussaly leave round 10am on sunday

2008 brute force 750

crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »

and scuba steve is not obnxious and he is very nice person and like when he dj's there

2008 brute force 750

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2010, 09:11:23 PM »

Kiss Kiss Kiss
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

So happy to hear most of you had a GREAT TIME!

Sorry to SGTBANDIT that you had a poopy potty by your camp. We don't personally clean the potties, we have a company supply and clean them. They must have missed your's. Again, I am sorry for that. They came and pumped all of the potties 3 times during the event, no one should have had a dirty potty for long.

I think I read someone's post that the concert was too short. Colt's contract was for 1 hour, and he was having such a good time he played the hour and 20 minutes more.They had a wonderful time and said they had NEVER been treated so well!! Made us feel good. Said we treated them as royalty, as we try to treat everyone that comes to our events. Hope some of you get that and see the real effort we put into everyone being safe and having a good time.

ALL of our effort is being put to opening the big slough for the next event. This will take the load out of what is now the main hole so atv's can play there and the big trucks will be in the slough. There is the hole next to the main hole and the one over the bridge to the left for atv's as well.

Someone said they did not get to go on the 25 mile trail ride, sorry, we had that ride twice during the event and you were given an event schedule when you came in the gate stating when they took place. We always do one and decided to do two so no one would miss out. They are always at 10:00am on Saturday mornings for future events.

I am working on getting some photos up on the site now and invite any one who has some they want me to put on the site to send them to me through the contact page of the l-cross site. www.l-cross.com

I want to THANK all of our VENDORS, we hope you did well and will come back to future events real soon!!

If anyone has any suggestions or concerns or ANY THING else they would like to share with us, please do so, we are always open to new ideas!!

Again, thank you for all of your support and hope to see every one real soon!!!

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
KUADER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »

anyone know headcount?
Psycho Ward

Team psycho racing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2010, 07:30:01 PM »

anyone know headcount?

I heard around 2500 Wink

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="http://s145.photobucket.co
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com