Motoplex Freaky Flyers

Started by Paul_S, January 12, 2010, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

OK, so we don't have the skillz of Initial Six yet, but we all gotta start somewhere.

Bill (Motoplex Hitman) & Matt (who is too cool for a forum name) bought a ramp off of the Initial Six guys.

Here are some shots of myself and Matt, hitting it today.

Look for some better shots tomorrow, once Bill.....who was the first to hit it on Sunday, joins us.



This is me (you can tell by my rubber mud boots lol):










The next couple are Matt:











OK, and this is Matt's first trick....




Start with a regular mustache:






A little twisting while mid air:






An Voila...the finished result:



Motoplex_Hitman

AWESOME !!!! I will bring the video with me tommorow along with the quad & dirt bike.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Chillinthemost

Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif

I don't know about that  ;D .......it is fun though.

You going to hit it in Feb?

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Paul_S on January 12, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif

I don't know about that  ;D .......it is fun though.

You going to hit it in Feb?

Hell yeah I'm going to hit it. I'm a believer in keeping your hands on the grips and feet on the pegs though.
  Is it wide enough for my Rhino?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

duroc825

Quote from: Paul_S on January 12, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif

I don't know about that  ;D .......it is fun though.

You going to hit it in Feb?

:o Hey now you guys keep that talk private! Paul you know chillin will hit, he can't resist ya!  ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 06:49:37 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 12, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif

I don't know about that  ;D .......it is fun though.

You going to hit it in Feb?

Hell yeah I'm going to hit it. I'm a believer in keeping your hands on the grips and feet on the pegs though.
  Is it wide enough for my Rhino?

Yes sir, it's 6' wide.  ;)

Mik__808

that is sweet can`t wait to try it out!!!

john450r

that looks awesome love the boots paul

Motoplex_Hitman



Had an awesome time yesterday.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S

Updated with a YouTube vid.....


quads_only

#11
 :o
Paul nice vid!   You guys need to take my advice and put about 3 feet more of dirt on top of the whole landing which will make it taller and longer.You guys will be way more comfortable. TRUST ME!     gettin tricky!  

way too close for your dirtbike buddy.  you can tell he wants big air!lol

you guys should be ready in time when we visit next time! :P
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Motoplex_Hitman

Cool video.  Here are a couple more pics.







See ya next practice.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com