Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: clay county florida/ jacksonville  (Read 11433 times)
flyinrampage

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 28, 2009, 09:05:20 PM »

listen i just recently got told by some ole miserable man that i can not ride on this property no more, so looking for new place to ride, all i do is take my daughter or son out for a couple of hours i know of croom and the state parks and so fourth i am wanting to keep it pretty local, we like to get dirty and then go home and eat and what not.  thank you very much for any inputs
rinconpete

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 10:46:52 PM »

Where in Jax are you?

Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER
rinconpete

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 08:30:34 PM »

did you send me an email this morning

Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER
birddog76

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:48:41 PM »

lookup hogwaller mudbog good place to ride with kids,opened up alot of land not far from you.

rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.
firemanjim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

check out mudmuckers.com Grin

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area
steveb

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 09:46:38 AM »

theres a little place here in st augustine where me and son ride.it's off sr 207.it's pretty wide open if ya got kids riding.
flyinrampage

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 06:27:29 PM »

ok i might have a new place to ride i sat out there for an hour or so and no cops showed and didnt see anyone  it doesnt even say no trespassing or anything like that i walked the one main trail at first and then went out on the buggie but ill check it out again hopefully tomm but i have work so we will se how that works out pm me if you want to know where
steveb

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 06:53:13 AM »

sent ya a message,how did it go?
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 09:24:03 AM »

ok i might have a new place to ride i sat out there for an hour or so and no cops showed and didnt see anyone  it doesnt even say no trespassing or anything like that i walked the one main trail at first and then went out on the buggie but ill check it out again hopefully tomm but i have work so we will se how that works out pm me if you want to know where

So let me get this right, if I sit outside your house and a cop doesn't show up for an hour or so and assuming you don't have a sign up that says no trespassing, you would have no problem with me going into your house, sitting watching your tv then taking a nap in your bed, using and tearing up your stuff. If I liked what your house had to offer, I assume from your post it would be ok to for me to go onto a forum and tell people to pm me for your address so they can go do the same.
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 10:36:42 AM »

Hmmm... that does appear to be an accurate summary. Wacko

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »

When and where is the open house party I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
flyinrampage

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 01:06:59 PM »

patches do you still now if east road pit is still open
flyinrampage

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »

So let me get this right, if I sit outside your house and a cop doesn't show up for an hour or so and assuming you don't have a sign up that says no trespassing, you would have no problem with me going into your house, sitting watching your tv then taking a nap in your bed, using and tearing up your stuff. If I liked what your house had to offer, I assume from your post it would be ok to for me to go onto a forum and tell people to pm me for your address so they can go do the same.

Actually, no you don have it right and since you have nothing else better to do but sit around your house and assume things by one simple post (wrongly assumed I might add) I will take time out of my busy day and reply to you.  I didnt mean that just because there is no cops around and no signs that it gave me free right to go riding and tear up the area (and  FYI I dont go tearing things up I am simply looking for a place to ride with my two children.) All it did was give me an idea that this may be a possible place to ride and that I was going to investigate further to see if its was an option. I would find out who owned it...whether privately or state and then get permission. Had you pm'd me like my post said you might have found all this out. Instead, you took it upon yourself to share your smug, self righteous attitude about something you know nothing about. Hope you had fun doing so because it certainly gave me a good laugh.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »

ok i might have a new place to ride i sat out there for an hour or so and no cops showed and didnt see anyone  it doesnt even say no trespassing or anything like that i walked the one main trail at first and then went out on the buggie but ill check it out again hopefully tomm but i have work so we will se how that works out pm me if you want to know where

Actually, no you don have it right and since you have nothing else better to do but sit around your house and assume things by one simple post (wrongly assumed I might add) I will take time out of my busy day and reply to you.  I didnt mean that just because there is no cops around and no signs that it gave me free right to go riding and tear up the area (and  FYI I dont go tearing things up I am simply looking for a place to ride with my two children.) All it did was give me an idea that this may be a possible place to ride and that I was going to investigate further to see if its was an option. I would find out who owned it...whether privately or state and then get permission. Had you pm'd me like my post said you might have found all this out. Instead, you took it upon yourself to share your smug, self righteous attitude about something you know nothing about. Hope you had fun doing so because it certainly gave me a good laugh.

Yeah ok, that's what it was.  Grin

Listen, you either were advocating trespassing on someones land, or you did a lousy job of explaining yourself in that post. Either way no need to be so touchy.

I own land and I get sick to death of thieves riding on my land for free. If you don't ride on land that doesn't belong to you, or that you have a legal right or the owners permission to ride on it, then I am glad and well done. If you do, then well you shouldn't get so defensive if someone calls you out on it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 01:43:28 PM by Paul_S » Logged
flyinrampage

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 03:06:21 PM »

ok i might have a new place to ride i sat out there for an hour or so and no cops showed and didnt see anyone  it doesnt even say no trespassing or anything like that i walked the one main trail at first and then went out on the buggie but ill check it out again hopefully tomm but i have work so we will se how that works out pm me if you want to know where

Actually, no you don have it right and since you have nothing else better to do but sit around your house and assume things by one simple post (wrongly assumed I might add) I will take time out of my busy day and reply to you.  I didnt mean that just because there is no cops around and no signs that it gave me free right to go riding and tear up the area (and  FYI I dont go tearing things up I am simply looking for a place to ride with my two children.) All it did was give me an idea that this may be a possible place to ride and that I was going to investigate further to see if its was an option. I would find out who owned it...whether privately or state and then get permission. Had you pm'd me like my post said you might have found all this out. Instead, you took it upon yourself to share your smug, self righteous attitude about something you know nothing about. Hope you had fun doing so because it certainly gave me a good laugh.

Yeah ok, that's what it was.  Grin

Listen, you either were advocating trespassing on someones land, or you did a lousy job of explaining yourself in that post. Either way no need to be so touchy.

I own land and I get sick to death of thieves riding on my land for free. If you don't ride on land that doesn't belong to you, or that you have a legal right or the owners permission to ride on it, then I am glad and well done. If you do, then well you shouldn't get so defensive if someone calls you out on it.

Ahhh the old "Why are you so defensive post". Listen, it has nothing to do with being defensive...I dont ride on land that I know is off limits....thats the reason I have no place to ride. And perhaps I am being a bit touchy but that happens when someone like you projects their issues (thieves riding on your land) onto me and my post out of nowhere.  Look I'm sorry people ride on your land and tear it up but it isnt me so get over it. We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot and to be honest after your posts thats fine with me.  Lets do each other and the rest of the board a favor and ignore each other!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 04:45:56 PM »

You guys need a drink at Fuzzy Pickle, that solves all problems. Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »

You buying? I lost my wallet somewhere, it might have fallen between the sofa cushions when I was sitting watching flyinrampage's tv the other day.  Huh
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 04:51:51 PM »

You buying? I lost my wallet somewhere, it might have fallen between the sofa cushions when I was sitting watching flyinrampage's tv the other day.  Huh
Sure!  Toast

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
sykolincoln
Supreme Member

save money on tires! ride a trike!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 12:14:30 PM »

a couple of other JAX riders go up to waycross ga to the sand pits, lots of riding and great fun for the kids! all legal as well, just check the ga sand box thread! Wink

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS
Dixie Normous

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »

Hey fellas...I'm new to the boards but not new to wheelin'. I recently bought a 2009 foreman and my son a trx90 and we go out behind regency mall / mill creek area all the time without problems. Its alot of sand, some good trails, and even alittle bit of mud/water. Next weekend, I believe on the 6th a few of us are heading to Waycross if anyone wants to tag along. D..

09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit
sykolincoln
Supreme Member

save money on tires! ride a trike!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 07:09:59 PM »

see if anyone is local before hand I may be that way in the next two days to check water levels sometimes when the water is high there is limited riding there.

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com