Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plant Bamboo  (Read 11639 times)
MilMan

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 23, 2009, 07:06:42 PM »

Anyone going to Plant Bamboo this weekend?

5 days for 30 ducks  Undecided
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »

bamboo is the worst place ever in the whole world u could ever go too. (i said it nicley too)

its such a waste of money, gas, and most of all time.     u have a crazy drug user/seller that owns the land that is  as dirty as a pot belly pig in the mud.

there is much better riding and or camping u can do for same price or cheaper feel free to pm me or post up where u coming from so i can direct you in a fun safe and clean place to enjoy your holiday weekend

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
MilMan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »

WoW.
Have never gone to Bamboo but it is the only thing happening this weekend close to me.

We usually go to Lcross.

I live in Palm Beach & just want to go somwhere to ride & camp for a couple days.
This is the only time I can get off work.
Any suggestions?
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 09:20:07 PM »

5a witch is like 3 hours away is nice and they got koa the exit before for camping  or just drive down on of trails of 5a and bam set up camp and u are in for the whole weekend for free

i would rather not ride than go to plant bamboo  its not legal nor safe to ride there

2008 brute force 750

MilMan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 09:24:46 PM »

What do ya mean it's not safe or legal?
Isn't it private land?

Need somewhere closer than 3 hrs. away.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 09:59:17 PM »

the mud u play in is contaminated he used to have gargbe dump on his land,  there will be at least one dead cow in the area on witch u ride and or play  ussaly there is 2 or 3    i dont no bout u but i dont like to play in dirty conditions my health is worth more than close plce to ride in mud

and also if u read waiver it talks bout getting bamboo and intreasted in buying it it does not say anything about 4x4 wheelie or anyhing to that matter there for he is tricking the system

2008 brute force 750

RAPTOR-ANT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 03:29:19 PM »

Isn't it private land?

Just wondering where it is that you ride?  Seems as if everytime someone post a place to ride, you have a problem with it...  Since I live relatively close to you, I would like to know of some of the places that are acceptable to you, I would like to go to those places myself.

2007-Raptor 700R
Barkers Duals
HC Stage II
PC III
Dynatek Programable Ignition
TRF Intake
RAPTOR-ANT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 03:33:55 PM »

Isn't it private land?

Just wondering where it is that you ride?  Seems as if everytime someone post a place to ride, you have a problem with it...  Since I live relatively close to you, I would like to know of some of the places that are acceptable to you, I would like to go to those places myself.

Message intented for Crom O Zone

2007-Raptor 700R
Barkers Duals
HC Stage II
PC III
Dynatek Programable Ignition
TRF Intake
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 04:37:56 PM »

Iam with crom A zone on this one ... no poo bamboo for me L-cross or thunder cross is where i go or drive up to croom also race the FTR or SSQSA ps dont ride around loxahatchee you will get a ticket
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »

i got my few spots close to my house i get stoped and ticketed but i stil ride there unless u 10 min from spot not worth riding there

i go to redneck yatch club, l cross, humps, 8st    i am going to florida motoplex soon for the first time, 5a is good riding

yes i am part of people making sport look bad because ill ride illegal places and not care

rap if u wanna ride pm me your number and ill keep in contact with u it aint that hard to ride 

2008 brute force 750

renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »

MilMan, LCross is a fun place to ride.  I know they are planning a huge New Year Adult Party which should be a LOT of fun.  You might also check out Triple Canopy Ranch.  They will be having a big TGW event on Dec 11-13.  www.triplecanopyranch.com  Great camp sites.  I understand there is an ATV race in the planning stage as well as a heck of a blow out being planned for February at Triple Canopy.  When I can confirm the info, I will pass it on.  Have never been to the Motoplex, but there seems to be plenty posted here about the place and the events.  Check them all out.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 06:07:22 PM by renmus » Logged
MilMan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »

Yea, I am going to either RNYC or Lcross New Years but need somewhere to ride this weekend.

Thanks
MilMan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 05:56:19 PM »

Iam with crom A zone on this one ... no poo bamboo for me L-cross or thunder cross is where i go or drive up to croom also race the FTR or SSQSA ps dont ride around loxahatchee you will get a ticket

10-4, already got a warning twice
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »

What about Seminole MX?  They have several tracks and a XC track, if that's your style.  About 60 miles from US27 and I75.  If you're looking for a place to ride, hang out and drink beer, that just doesn't exist in South Florida.  I hear a lot of people talk about The Humps.  I went there 7 or 8 years ago and wasn't that impressed but lots of people rave about it.  It's one of those places that are actively patrolled one month and open riding for the next few months after that.  It depends on how many jackasses are racing Banshees up and down Card Sound Road.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 12:24:09 AM »

L-Cross is OPEN SUNDAY 8am-5pm. MX TRACK, HARE SCRAMBLE TRAILS & MUD will ALL BE OPEN for EVERYONE!!! www.l-cross.com

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 09:54:29 PM »

i love riding at bamboo.i have seen none of the things that slug is raggin about.ed underhill is a great host.I am happy crome a some is not gonna be there ,makes it better.
Polaris Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »

We have a camp at Bamboo and I have to agree with Matt on the cow thing. NOBODY wants to ride in DEAD COW water. I know Matt has issues with this place and I don't blame him. We have talked to Mr. Underhill about peoples' concerns and he is making things better. Bamboo is a good place to go, just not every weekend.

'02 Sportsman 500. 27" Mud B--ch tires, HL springs, HL high comp piston, Heelclicker clutch kit, Dynojet kit, Rad relocated, Custom Rad bracket & rad cover, Custom Snorkles. Rediculous amount of man hours.
bareback

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 12:01:21 PM »

I went with some friends who go there and seem to like it. Unfortunately I found the place stinky, the ground was spungy possibly from landfill garbage underneath your feet. I would'nt think about staying over night there. I am sorry I did not know much about the place until after I went and I will never go back. It has a bad reputation but not from riders just some past history.

MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 06:50:38 PM »

I have been there a couple times and had fun. Never spent the night there. It is kinda weird compared to Lcross. Lcross is always safe and fun.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 07:24:19 AM »

l-cross is nice but a little too wild sometimes for me .rnyc is great but a long drive.For me,underhills is closest and i like the fact that there are usually not too many people.I always stay the night to sit around a nice fire and  ride some late night.  i am glad ed lets me ride there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com