Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayhem Feature Weekend  (Read 3617 times)
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 01, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »

Paul, I havent been up there in several months, but you have done an enormous amount of work and it shows.
I want to say thank you for building this awesome park and putting smiles on my kids faces.....and mine too.
The weekend couldnt have been better. It rained Friday night and a little Saturday night and there was absolutely NO DUST!!!
The new grassy camping area was awesome and the events were great for the kids. The kids tracks were in perfect condition and all the jump faces were groomed to perfection.
My kids got more candy trick or treating out in those woods than they do in the neighborhoods we normally go to.
Everyone was great and cant wait to do it again.
Oh yeah, Bill and Julia thanks for all of your hard work to make Mayhem a great time for kids of all sizes.
My camera sucks so I cant wait to see some pics from the TBRD crew, especially of the kids races.
It was good to have met those guys and look forward to more rides together.
It was also good to finally meet the Chillinthemost crew.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 05:16:12 PM by greenmachine » Logged
sodell324

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 05:42:30 PM »

I too would like to thank Paul and the gang at Motoplex. My son has raced at Motoplex a few times over the years but we never really got to meet the people behind it all. Paul, you are a hell of a guy. I met you a few months back when I brought my son up and I thought you were a good guy and this weekend confirmed it.

My son loved the mx track and wants to come back next weekend to do the Florida/Ga series.

We can't wait to start meeting some of the other families at up coming feature weekends. I must admit I was a little skeptical about us being a "dirt bike bunch" with so many quads but you included my son and his friend without a second thought! And everyone was great to talk to.

Thanks
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »

some pics
Notice in Pic 1 my boy on the DRR90 made it to the drag race final and was beat only by a Z400.
I asked for a 2 second headstart and that would have made it a real race, but its all for fun and the kids were all smiling.
Funny what you can do with a little 2-smoke......hehehe

* Motoplex halloween 09 023.jpg (80.39 KB, 640x480 - viewed 207 times.)

* Motoplex halloween 09 024.jpg (83.79 KB, 640x480 - viewed 223 times.)

* Motoplex halloween 09 022.jpg (83.98 KB, 640x480 - viewed 207 times.)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 07:20:26 PM by greenmachine » Logged
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »

Thank you Bill, Julia, Paul, Matt and all opf the Haunted Trail Actors. The haunted trail was Hollywood studios quality only better because taking 6 people through at a time added to the surprise/scare factor. I had another great weekend at the plex...

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 08:23:44 PM »

I have to agree the place has come a long ways and it couldn't be better for a family place. Its nice to be able to let the kids go on the one way trails and not worry about them getting wiped out. The kid tracks being located near the camping areas work out great too because they can go ride while the adults rest or prepare meals.
  The family that came with us are not very experienced at camping or riding but had a great safe time and plan on coming back asap.

If I hit the lottery before the next feature I will buy everyone a Yamaha generator so I dont have to listen to those "lawnmowers" run all day and night. They actually didnt bother me but my guest were in a tent and there was a loud one that moved in about 30ft. from their tent.

Thanks for all your hard work Paul, looking forward to next time. We'll try again and see if we can get our attorney (Anoriginal) up there. This time he was at some parade in Key West again.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
kati16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

OMG i lovedd this weekend it was greatttt(: i got soo scaredd though with that haunted hay ride lol that scraedd the crapp outta me...only 3 of us we in it at once..wow.. but it was funn
TLittle
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 09:58:36 PM »

Gotta thank Bill & Julia, you guys did unbelievable work there for the spooky trail and it was perfect. Me & the wife went to wild adventures the night before for phobia and moplexia was 10 fold compaired to what they had, and I'm sure their buget was more like 100k +..... Thank you guys for letting me be a part of it.... and seeing Paul leaving a brown trail while running outta there made it a great success!  Wink

Met a few more of the website folks, great to finally meet you and see you at the next one!

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 07:02:08 AM »

Im glad yall had fun while i was working Huh I am glad that the kids had fun and went home with candy that they can actually eat without x-raying 1st Cheesy

Chillen, when i win the lottery, I am gonna put electricity at the plex so generators are not needed Grin

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 07:26:04 AM »

Im glad yall had fun while i was working Huh I am glad that the kids had fun and went home with candy that they can actually eat without x-raying 1st Cheesy

Chillen, when i win the lottery, I am gonna put electricity at the plex so generators are not needed Grin
with 30A hookups?
I hope you win it soon Wink
Motoplex_Hitman

MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 08:54:36 AM »

Once again I want to thank everyone that helped build the trail & worked it. You guys were real troopers even though we got soaked in a brief downpour, you all hung in to make it a great event. That is what the Plex family is all about.

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 11:58:37 AM »

[/quote]
with 30A hookups?
I hope you win it soon Wink
[/quote]

I will have 50ampers for the big guys, 30ampers for the medium rigs and 110volt plugs for the tenters Wink and not to mention...............I will be living on 53 Yup! and i will own my own dozer Yup!

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »

Lets see the pics!!!!

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
R6Redneck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 01:10:42 PM »

Was def a great trip over all.  Minus a few little set backs.  But finally got the camp site set up after dark with the help of the paul, tampabay ridin dirty crew, matt, rollin thunder camp, and several other of matt's friends.  Thanks for welcoming us into your camp.

Chillin, sorry I didn't get to say more than a brief hello.  Norris crew great to see y'all again.  I have had the great opportunity of knowing some of the families out there for 5+yrs.  I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed watching your kids grow over the last several years.  We have some of the most polite and neat kids out there!  It was great seeing all their costumes and watching them have a blast!

I love knowing that I can take anyone out there and know that I don't have to worry about anything.  I got back home and my friend was braggin to another friend of his about how neat the long one way trail was, and how there was so much for everyone (sport/ute), and he was most impressed by how kid friendly the place was and how they are catered to.

Most of you make me proud every day and thankful for that family!  You remind me why I will not let a couple bad apples ever spoil my time out there!!!!  We had an absolute blast!!!!

Rollin thunder camp thanks for the non stop killer music and concerts.  We really enjoyed them.  Ida, thanks for bringing out the big Wii again, flhondafam thanks for hosting the dinner, hitman and giggles thanks for all your work, paul as usual thanks for making it great!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 03:28:28 PM by R6Redneck » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com