Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: next team relay  (Read 2553 times)
dale-quad

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 20, 2009, 06:29:28 PM »

is it possible to route the track to be a little more spectaor friendly? if you have ever been to a gncc you know what i mean, their course basically wraps around the parking area and there are great spectator veiwing areas, personally i loved the rack but there is very limited spectator viewing
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »

is it possible to route the track to be a little more spectaor friendly? if you have ever been to a gncc you know what i mean, their course basically wraps around the parking area and there are great spectator veiwing areas, personally i loved the rack but there is very limited spectator viewing

Perhaps, I will give it some thought.  Roll Eyes
dale-quad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 06:55:53 PM »

dont hurt yourself  Shocked
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »

to late

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »

And have a section where all the racers can park and the course is right in front of them so they can se when their teammate is coming. So have it set up so the riders go past racers parking row and back into the woods for 5 min or so before they hit the check point this way their team can get ready and head up there without sitting at the checkpoint all day Thumbs Up  This would also help make it more spectator friendly Wink Remember that we love you and we will ride what you tell us to and these are just ideas Kiss

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
dale-quad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 08:02:52 PM »

And have a section where all the racers can park and the course is right in front of them so they can se when their teammate is coming. So have it set up so the riders go past racers parking row and back into the woods for 5 min or so before they hit the check point this way their team can get ready and head up there without sitting at the checkpoint all day Thumbs Up  This would also help make it more spectator friendly Wink Remember that we love you and we will ride what you tell us to and these are just ideas Kiss

at the first endurance race, there was a section like that shawn, you could see your teamate about 3-4 min before they came into the checkpoint, worked out perfect
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com