Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Walsh Racecraft wins Motoplex Endurance Race  (Read 14476 times)
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 10:38:54 PM »

Hey it survived the endurance race so I am sure its ok....for now...

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
dirtslinger

Finally, JRogers is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 12:57:40 AM »

Ya but too slow thanks paul

You always could have rode my Raptor, which incidentally...thanks to you and Crazy for fixing it. So far so good.

oh the rappy that ran into the back of me? lololol Grin Grin

Is that you Josh, lol, I have an imprint of your tires on my bumper LOL

yup it be me. i have bumper marks on my exhaust tip. lol.
I guess You should have moved and let that freshly rebuilt raptor through and he wouldn't have had to push you out of the way! lol

Quiet beesh!!!! Grin

Josh Rogers
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips
oldest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

well it hapened someone forgot to record a lap by the way it looked to me the computer was recording plus someone else no one was to leave start line untill scorer gave ok  Huh can old men win Huh would make walsh team look real bad but to me it makes the track owner look bad to give a win to someone because of there name  i will be back   by the way i did meet somereal nice people that were not affended be the fact that 4 old ?? beat then         I LOVE TO RIDE ITS NOT THE WIN ITS THE PEOPLE YOU MEET AND RIDE WITH ------OLDEST------
Andy9933

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 03:04:24 PM »

I think it's sweet that you guys are still kicking some arse. I hope I can still walk when I'm you age

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »

well it hapened someone forgot to record a lap by the way it looked to me the computer was recording plus someone else no one was to leave start line untill scorer gave ok  Huh can old men win Huh would make walsh team look real bad but to me it makes the track owner look bad to give a win to someone because of there name  i will be back   by the way i did meet somereal nice people that were not affended be the fact that 4 old ?? beat then         I LOVE TO RIDE ITS NOT THE WIN ITS THE PEOPLE YOU MEET AND RIDE WITH ------OLDEST------

LOL dude, you obviously don't know me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It would not make me or the plex look bad if you guys beat Walsh, in fact I would have been happy, it would have given me some great ammunition to rib those guys...which I do relentlessly anyway.

The Motoplex could care less who won, we just want the fastest team credited as the winner, second fastest as second place, and so on.

Fact of the matter was there was some kind of scanner malfunction and one of the Walsh guys laps did not get recorded.

Believe this....I do not stand for cheating......and I will happily call out anyone caught cheating.

I have e-mailed the scorers and asked for the lap times for everyone so I can post them.
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »

Hey oldest, Im the guy who was attempting to beat yalls smokin fast lap times. The borrower of your air pump. Ok, the young, good looking, blond bald head dude Wink Your team was a definate insperation to me, I pushed myself and machine almost to the limits and for that i am grateful. I do hope to see yall at the 6hr race in january. Do us a favor and and only bring quads with 3 wheels so we have a chance Cheesy
As for the mix up in scoring, I know the owner pretty well and to my knowledge he would not do this on purpose or for anyones benefit. It was a simple mistake and we still got schooled by you OLD DUDES Wink

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 07:26:51 PM »

How old are the "old dudes"?  Just wondering if I am one. Cool

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »

I think they are 40's to 63
dirtslinger

Finally, JRogers is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 09:19:57 PM »

oldest...were you the guys with the enclosed trailer with the gncc sticker non it....the guys i borrowed the wd40 from?

Josh Rogers
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 11:22:33 PM »

I think they are 40's to 63
Then I guess I have a few years left in me. Grin

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
oldest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 07:45:37 AM »

yes we were in the endclosed trailer and yes 40 to63 my day is nov 2 1946 turning 37 to38 min laps on stock 450R we will run our gncc machines in jan race this will make it a little more instering dont you think so shawn it was a pleasure talking to you and some others  we do this sport for fun and to stay in shape we dont think of ourselfs as fast just having fun competing against each other i can get perty fast when i decide to turn it on but dont wat to get hurt in a race that i use for practice the other old guys can turn it up too your club has some good and fast riders too but  the main thing the young ones have is youth   we just ride smarter shawn you are fast but you need to learn to ride smarter push more in the tight stuff rest in open areas your machine will last a longer and you will too  the old were talking why not have a 6 hour every month with 2 or 3 or 4 on each team let the riders choose but put each in a sep class some riders need more rest time than others  ////////////////////////now to answer the big  ?  i was told by the score persons 2 and the lady at the computer that 6;15 would be the cut off time i asked this to see if i wanted to make another lap or let my son so due to the time factor i let my son run my last lap that way he put in 5 laps i was standing at score tent at 6;15 with cell phone in hand looking at the time to see if my son was going to make it 6 at 6,17 arider came in and the computer lady which at that time had walked over to score tent  and the scorer let that person go?Huh?? isnt  nothing against paul or his track just that cutoff time is cutoff time for everone< thanks for the place to meet new people and have fun see u in jan.
john450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 09:15:55 AM »

If the riders where fast enough to make it back by 7 they where letting them go again
oldest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 10:02:01 AM »

then why did theynot flag us for another lap our rider came in at 6;21
oldest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »

so the rules were changed to cater to Huh? why did three people tell me 6;15   the rules need to be posted  and time to stop be firm  this is the first race i have ever ran where the rules were adjstable for some but not for everone we paid same monnies as the other teams and wanted to run till cutoff time  paul you are right i dont know you  and you dont know me but i think that as a contender i should be in a race the rules should be for everone i am not judging no one  person just trying to get the fscts stright
Andy9933

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »

I was told it depends on your lap times so you guys were running low 30min laps, I don't know why you guys didn't get another lap

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 04:05:54 PM »

The finish time for Team Old Man Racing on the sheet I have says you guys finished at 6:46:36.

There was a bit of confusion on the 6:15 white flag thing, I think that was mainly caused by me.  Shocked

As it is explained to me now, if the white flag is up, you can have one more lap...checkered flag is no more laps. Sounds simple now, but at the time it didn't make as much sense.  Grin

They put out the white at 6:15, then the checkered at 6:45.

Team Old Man could not have gone out for another lap.

Most of the teams came in after 6:45, but we checked this too after the race and none of it made any difference to any places, either by class or overall. 

Biggest problems we have to fix are a) a better understanding of the finish, which will be better explained at the drivers meeting (hopefully I understand it better myself now) & b) I am going to take the scorer away from everyone at the end of the race and let her tally the scores without the pressure of a ton of guys saying what's my time, who did the fastest lap...etc., etc.. All understandable questions, but I am going to make everyone wait until the trophy ceremony next time.  Tongue
oldest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

all rules need to be posted that way this will not happen again ---starting times rules pertaining to the race that day this is imporant to the racers as the release we sign for the track is to the people puting on the race ---thanks===
TLittle
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 08:59:26 PM »

Hey Paul, 1 way to solve it is to let them go, no matter what time it is, at 7:00 (or whatever time the race ends) if your not in, your lap is not registered. simple!

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare
oldest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2009, 09:15:07 AM »

just thought i would let you guys know there is a sors race next sunday nov 8  it is in washington ga this is a realty neat track gncc runs there ga race there would like to see some of ya;ll there you would enjoy there is no member fee to race  you guys team up and come have some fun ther web is southern off road championship series;;;;;;;;10.00 gate and 25.00 to race you get $$ back for transponder after race  see ya;ll there
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »

Hey oldest you aint the crew from Pensacola that I met  way back at one of the Motoplex feature weekends are ya? If so, Shawn you guys had some tough competition! I rode with these guys and they are good,,,,,, uh well at least "smart" like he said. I can't agree more that all out speed aint always the best in XC, it usually comes down to who rides consistent lap times at a good even hard pace. That theory has worked for me and all I ride is a stock powered 400 EX with minor suspension tweaks and I predominately race against 450's!
oldest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »

yes i remeber the 400 i ran a 400 at that race---- look us up at the 6 hour we will be either in the white trailer with gncc stickers or white fun mover moterhome depends on if its cold or not------  thomas-------
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com