Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of state rider  (Read 1533 times)
itwtony

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 17, 2009, 05:55:48 PM »

Hi everyone. I am from NJ but like to spend 4 or 5 weeks in Florida during the winter months. My 1st trip this winter will be for Christmas and New years weeks. I normally just bring my Harley. But, I picked up a Polaris Scrambler and NJ does not have many spots to ride. I will be staying in Beverly Hills. I saw Croom and ONF on the net . Where should I go? I don't know all the out of state rules and will be alone. Thanks Tony
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »

you probably will not have to ride alone knowing the people on this board.  You are actually in a pretty good spot.  Check out www.triplecanopyranch.com, the Florida Motoplex (there is a section right here on ATVFL), LCross and the RedNeck Yacht club to name a few spots.  There should be events all over the weekends that you are here.  In fact, look above to the logo of this site and see a section called Where to Ride?, it has a lot of the parks listed with websites.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 06:13:32 PM by renmus » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com