Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE! Help our troops call home!  (Read 10785 times)
lil_Mrs._Honda1

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2005, 10:27:44 PM »

hi Lauren
Donation sent, and thanks for the talk !

imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
APK400exRacer: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
qt314nfla

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2005, 10:35:51 PM »

Not a problem.  Let me know if I can be of any help.  Talk to y'all soon.  Thanks for the donation.

Update we have $130 to donate to devildog's unit.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2005, 10:17:31 PM »

Not a problem.  Let me know if I can be of any help.  Talk to y'all soon.  Thanks for the donation.

Update we have $130 to donate to devildog's unit.

need more $$$$? pm me with address, I will send some Grin
qt314nfla

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2005, 01:48:06 PM »

I'd like to take a moment to thank Jason for his donation while we were out at MSG.
qt314nfla

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2005, 09:30:13 PM »

Up to $175 to donate so far.  Thanks!
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2005, 09:36:21 AM »

Sent paypal
  Mama Grizz
devildog55

HALF WAY THERE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2005, 01:00:59 AM »

my freinds were so happy to find out some one was doin this for them just look

[attachment deleted by admin]

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL
devildog55

HALF WAY THERE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2005, 01:02:50 AM »

but then i told them it was only at $175 and they just fell apart

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 01:12:12 AM by devildog55 » Logged

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL
devildog55

HALF WAY THERE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2005, 01:11:28 AM »

c'mon guys, i mean i realy aperteate eveything you guys are doin for us, but help a brother out, its not only for me theres another 200 Marines in my unit, so if theres not even $200 thats less then $1 per person. just though i'de put that out there
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 01:13:27 AM by devildog55 » Logged

Grizzlygirl

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2005, 08:32:19 AM »

Devildog55
The Grizz family sent $50 yesterday through paypal maybe amount is not updated
   Mama Grizz
qt314nfla

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2005, 11:53:11 AM »

Thanks so much for the generous donation.  I'd also like to thank the nightbreeds again.  They made another donation.

I updated it on my website but hadn't made it to here yet.  Up to $250 now.  Thanks again for everyone that's helped!  There are so many of you out there.
OIF_Warrior

Location: Germany (U.S. Army) moving to Fayetteville,NC in March

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2005, 01:24:24 PM »

I was just reading all the posts on this topic and want to thank everybody for their support for the troops. I'm getting ready to leave in october for my second tour over there. I was there for the initial invasion and the year to follow and yeah it sucked. No need to go into more detail than that. I will be home in the naples area for the last week of september and the first week of october to ride my quad as much as possible and also visit with my mom and dad before I leave for the desert again. If anyone wants to get together to do some riding let me know cause I don't really know anyone in the area and ridin by myself gets boring sometimes. Anyway, thanks again for all the support for all our service members.

A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2005, 08:01:25 PM »

I got an email from devildog's mom today.  She's taking the info from my website and passing it around her office up where they live in Hudson.  She also donated $50 not just to her son but to his whole crew.

I am now up to $300 and have till the end of this month when I send it.  Thanks so much for everyone's support.  Sounds like we may get a chance to meet him next year.
devildog55

HALF WAY THERE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2005, 09:15:16 PM »

yes ma'am, i should be home around july 17th next year. kinda far now but it shore does go fast over here Undecided . so who's gonna let me ride there quad while im home Grin

Rednkgrl34

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2005, 12:59:50 PM »

Donation made today. Hope its not too late. Thanks to any and Everyone in any branch of the armed services! Grin

I'm Strange, Maybe even crazy but there's never a dull moment!!!!!
qt314nfla

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2005, 06:20:18 PM »

Thank you for your donations!  So many generous ppl here.  My total collection to date is up to $350.  Wow!  Who would have ever thought.

I also have a company here that is doing a free write up on it.  I am ending my office donation portion of this at the end of the month.  We have extended it to outside business donations.  In addition B2B magazine in Sarasota is finding a company that will match donations.  I haven't got the rest of the details on it but I will post them as I know.

THANKS!
qt314nfla

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2005, 07:21:11 PM »

Well the promotion in my office ended yesterday.  I have a company down here that is going to match all donations made.  They wanted to extend the donation portion of my office promotion through the end of November in an attempt to help promote this themselves.

Total collections to date are $450

You guys have been great!  Thanks for everyone's help!  Devildog, it looks like we will be sending these out at the end of November or beginning of December.

Now to figure out what to do to help our brothers and sisters in New Orleans hit by Katrina.  If anyone has some suggestions of what can be done I'll pitch in and promote anything you are doing at my local chamber events.
devildog55

HALF WAY THERE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2005, 08:01:27 PM »

thank u all so much. thats a good time to send it out. we will be coming back from the philippines around that time and im sure that every one will be lookin forward to talking to there famileys after the long feild exercise. my gunny is working on were to send the money. its realy hectic over here right now gettin ready for all the training, but i should know whats up with in a week or so. thank u all again. oh yeah i got some awsome knows, ill be coming home for chistmas so ill give my portion to some one else since ill beable to talk to my family in person

qt314nfla

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2005, 09:20:01 PM »

i had heard you were coming home.  hope to get a chance to meet you on a ride.  very thoughtful of you to donate yours.
qt314nfla

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2005, 10:34:56 PM »

New update.  I got a donation from a local business man of $500.  So as of now we have raised $950 for Devildog's unit.
dreth

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2005, 09:06:28 PM »

how do i donate? paypal address....................please
qt314nfla

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2005, 01:53:53 AM »

Thanks Dreth and to all of the rest of you.  The paypal address is dr-birks@suncoastchiro.com.  I am currently in the process of getting the check from paypal and going to be sending the money soon.  I would like to either get in touch w/ either Devildog's mom or w/ the person he gave me w/ the military.  Working on the details and again thank you all so much for your generous donations.
dreth

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2005, 06:25:31 AM »

thanks QT ! Ill have the wife paypal over the money this afternoon Wink
dreth

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2005, 12:13:02 PM »

did you get the paypal?
qt314nfla

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2005, 06:45:15 PM »

Yes I got your donation and thank you all so much!  Now I'm working on getting the money from Paypal so I can get it in the mail to Devildog.  I'll keep everyone updated on the progress and total collections when sent.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com