Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bithlo MX Track  (Read 3830 times)
Pat

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2005, 08:07:39 PM »

Just wondering if the Bithlo MX track has any jumps that can't be "rolled over" with a quad. I'm a novice when it comes to jumps and don't want to go over head first if there are several not so friendly jumps out there for quads.
Thanks,
Pat

Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 09:31:42 PM »

Never rode it, but I've heard from a few of the guys that "You better have your A game when you ride that track!" Heard that it's not quad friendly at all. Dirtbikes flying over your head isn't quite something that appeases me at all Undecided. Try the Bartow track. It's pretty quad friendly.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 09:40:09 PM »

The last time I was at Bithlo you could roll everything. The track is very quad friendly!!! Grin

Jen

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 10:23:05 PM »

The last time I was at Bithlo you could roll everything. The track is very quad friendly!!! Grin

Jen

I think Ride1Rob is refering to the fact that sometimes they practice the quads
and bikes together. This is scary. Unless of course you are at least fast as a
"b" class dirt bike guy. Which is hardly the case for the majority of quad riders.

I do agree that the track itself is quad friendly, I liked it alot. Now the traffic back
to Tampa on the other hand, that is not friendly at all.

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 10:32:45 PM »

They have open practice Monday and Thursday 10-5. There is very few people there then , as far as track sharing. If you can't make it then, they have tuesdays 4-10pm now, too. You still have to ride with bikes but it is nowhere near as scary as wednesday nights.  Also, if you are really nervous riding with bikes and are a beginner they will let you ride with the kids if you want.

There is nothing there you can't roll over. The track itself is fine. You just have to get used to riding with the bikes. For the most part though everyone is great about just going around you. The bikes out there are used to the quads being there too.

We will probly be going out there on Tuesdays for a while I will PM you when we go if you want. Smiley
Flea_Jumper
Supreme Member

Finally, a place to meet other riders

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 06:44:15 AM »

What she said.  Last week they let the quad out with the 125 and 250 begginer class.  There was maybe 5 bikes and the rest were quads.  It was fun.
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 09:32:09 PM »

We are heading out there tomorrow night. Come on out! Cool The more the merrier Grin
Pat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 02:42:07 PM »

Thanks for all the info! I'll be out in a couple weeks. We're going on vacation this week.
Thanks again,
Pat

Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com