Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank God college football is here!  (Read 5423 times)
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 08, 2009, 03:37:38 PM »

Pretty exciting first week. The UM - FSU game last night was incredible.  Really disappointed at my UCF Knights performance, looks like we are gonna have another mediocre offense again this year. 

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »

Yeah, it's great that football season is here. We have a good thread going on it at bikerflorida.com.

http://bikerflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,281.0.html

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 05:02:32 PM »

I'd rather spend any Saturday watching college ball than waste my Sunday watching the so-called professionals play the game.  Pro ball just isn't exciting anymore.  

GO  GATORS!!!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:31:58 PM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 06:33:50 PM »

I like it all. I look forward to watching the UFL this fall.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 06:45:01 PM »

Yeah, the NFL has too much "I" in it(TO, Ocho Cinco, Favre, etc.). But, Saturday football can interrupt personal and family fun time. On Sundays, you can thank God in the morning and then watch football the rest of the day and evening!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »

GO GATORS!!!!
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »

it's all about the "U"
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 04:19:42 PM »

it's all about the "U"

You're right.... The "U"niversity of Florida!   GO  GATORS!!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Sleazy_Rider78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 01:05:05 AM »

I can't believe the University of Houston beat Oklahoma State, the first true upset of the year.  Maybe OSU was overrated to begin with.  Still disappointed by UCF this weekend, signs are pointing to another sloppy year.  I am ready for UF to play a respectible team already to see if they deserve the #1 spot. Charleston Southern and Troy aren't exactly high caliber teams.  Not sure if beating Tennessee next week will solidify the #1 ranking, but if UF beats LSU and GA, I don't think there can be any arguments as far UF being ranked #1.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »

Im glad its finally back. For awhile all you have is golf and baseball. Talk about watching grass grow.. Already some great upsets. And what can you say about my team Florida State? Go out and lose to miami first week out due to stupid mistakes and just about lose to Jacksonville State (WHO?) due to the same reason. Drive from the ten all the way to the opponets 30. Fumble. Hold them to three and out then rough the punter. Unbeliveable. We do the hard stuff then screw up the no brainer part. Anywho glad to see Florida number 1 even though im a FSU fan cause tebow is from my high school. Great season already first 2 weeks. Hope it keeps this up.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 10:55:21 PM »

Im glad its finally back. For awhile all you have is golf and baseball. Talk about watching grass grow.. Already some great upsets. And what can you say about my team Florida State? Go out and lose to miami first week out due to stupid mistakes and just about lose to Jacksonville State (WHO?) due to the same reason. Drive from the ten all the way to the opponets 30. Fumble. Hold them to three and out then rough the punter. Unbeliveable. We do the hard stuff then screw up the no brainer part. Anywho glad to see Florida number 1 even though im a FSU fan cause tebow is from my high school. Great season already first 2 weeks. Hope it keeps this up.

There is NASCAR.

I think Florida will prove themselves, give them time. Come January, youll know they deserved it all along.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 03:10:21 PM »

it's all about the "U"

You're right.... The "U"niversity of Florida!   GO  GATORS!!

Cant wait for Tebow to enter the draft after this season so he can play full back/tight end in the NFL. Hope the U wins tonight so i can finally talk a bit of trash.
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 03:46:42 PM »

GA Tech is going down tonight.

Let's go CANES......

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
Sleazy_Rider78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 11:00:34 PM »

UM looked real impressive tonight on both sides of the ball.  Hopefully this isn't a fluke and they continue to play well the rest of the season.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »

No fluke. We finally have an offensive cordinator that knows what he's doing. We have a QB that won the Highschool National Championship his senior year and along with that had an undefeated season. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 07:33:56 PM »

Great football Saturday. You Gator fans what you think about your teams performance? I was hoping #1 team in the nation went down today but didnt happen.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 07:58:31 PM »

I love football season. It keeps a bunch of people in their chairs yelling at the T.V. while drinking beer and out of my way in the woods and on the water.  Grin

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com