Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Folkston Dirt Farm review  (Read 3354 times)
drkshdw

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2005, 01:49:25 AM »

We went to the dirt farm sat. and had a blast, got there about 10:30 and was the only ones in the park, wich was good, gave us some time to get use to the track Smiley most of the jumps out there, any novice can jump, ecept the 2 doubles, prety much do or die. after bouncing my head off the handle bars 2x and spliting my helmet visor, i prety much left them alone, lol... the table top is where we stayed most of the day. it was sweet, very hard to mess up on ecept over jumping it. its about 35-40ft wish it was about 10ft longer Smiley... i posted 2 pictures of it below, they also have a drag strip and oval flat track and a short trail for the 4x4 atv's... also there shop has a little bit of everything with decent prices.
the place is a little small, but all in all, there is 60+ acres with prety much everything you would wont to do and its a legal place to ride, got to give them 2 thumbs up for that !! you should check it out and help support one of the few places we have to ride Smiley  DRK
http://www.powersportz.com./Dirtfarm.htm

« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 02:42:27 AM by drkshdw » Logged
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 05:43:43 PM »

I was suppose to go up there with Bigworm and his crew, however the daddy do list got a little long so I hacked away at that instead. Got my Garden Started also. Nice pics. we'll get there soon.
drkshdw

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 10:23:06 PM »

ya i met bigworm sat. tell him i said hello, mabe we will see you out there next weekend Smiley
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 11:37:08 AM »

Hey drkshdw nice meeting you guys , Ive been to dirtfarm 2 times and have a blast every time. I had a good talk with the owner awsome guy he works real hard on trying to give the riders an great time. we will be going back july 2nd or 3rd not sure yet. drkshdw and his bud (sorry forgot screen name) were getting some great air on the jumps. hope to see you guys next time. Grin 

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 05:50:58 PM »

bigworm, keep me posted as to when you are going back. as of right now I plan on going up when you do. Now for myinput, I would rather go up on Sat the 2ed as i have a party to go to on the 3ed.

Jim,

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 02:32:28 AM »

Let me know wehn yall go I might tag along. Wink

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 11:28:05 AM »

we seem to be going up on the 3rd of july as of now Ill keep you posted, Love to see some good mx riding as for now Im still trying to get some of the fears out  some of thoughs ramps are crazy.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 03:47:36 AM »

Sounds good bro let me know. I'm still trying to get back to where I was before getting hurt.  Roll Eyes

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
ltz-400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2005, 07:44:41 PM »

went to the dirt farm for the first time must say great place to ride still growing but great fun for the whole family. a must to check out.

2005 ltz-400
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com