Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THANKS TO ALL!!  (Read 1836 times)
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »

Now that the spring series is over and we have a little break. I want to take a moment and recognize the hard work that allows us to enjoy our racing. I am pretty sure I can speak for Brady and staff when I mention the following. Brady is not shy and will check me if I get out of line  Smiley

First
Brady, Rick, Liz, Jennifer, Dave & Teddy for all their hard work before and during each race. With the challenges mother nature gives us....was not always easy

Shawn McNary for his efforts in promoting flat track, the e mails list and notices, riders meetings when others are not available and much more I am sure I am not aware of.

Richard for his great flyers and pictures for each event, even though we tease him when his caffeine content is not right and there are errors.....he makes them right and we appreciate it,....its all part of the cause

to anyone that brought someone new to our events......I Thank You..... From what I understand......attendance was extremely low a few years ago. We are growing in numbers and need to continue. It take all of us to make this a success!!

To all the regulars that attended even when others did not.....Thank You

Sincerely and Thank You
Ward Jones
#66Q
Vintage MC Class

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »

Well Said Ward, I second your thoughts and wish to thank you for all the same things that you listed, Thunderbowl and the entire staff continue to grow and become more sucessfull each and every week. I look forward to continued growth and record turn outs in the future.

Flat Track & TT racing is alive again in Florida. It has not been around and consistent since the late 70's. Let's keep this trend going and before we know it we will have 100+ entries at every race.

Shawn McNary
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:47:07 AM »

I have been racing at T-bowl since the beginning and would like to say these people have always tried hard to make it the best everytime I have been there. Thanks to everyone.

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Rflattrackmatt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     I always have a great time but I agree something about this last weekend that made it even better. Maybe the great turn out I dont know.
What I can say is that I am proud to race with you guys. I cant tell you how much fun I've had racing Ray week after week. One of you even called it an EPIC battle. I say, just plan fun! It is an honor to race with some one like him.
     I may miss a few races this month and next due to family vacations and an Aerosmith concert [ got to keep momma happy so I can race ] .
     Thanks for getting me hooked again.

Matt
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

Now that the spring series is over and we have a little break. I want to take a moment and recognize the hard work that allows us to enjoy our racing. I am pretty sure I can speak for Brady and staff when I mention the following. Brady is not shy and will check me if I get out of line  Smiley

First
Brady, Rick, Liz, Jennifer, Dave & Teddy for all their hard work before and during each race. With the challenges mother nature gives us....was not always easy

Shawn McNary for his efforts in promoting flat track, the e mails list and notices, riders meetings when others are not available and much more I am sure I am not aware of.

Richard for his great flyers and pictures for each event, even though we tease him when his caffeine content is not right and there are errors.....he makes them right and we appreciate it,....its all part of the cause

to anyone that brought someone new to our events......I Thank You..... From what I understand......attendance was extremely low a few years ago. We are growing in numbers and need to continue. It take all of us to make this a success!!

To all the regulars that attended even when others did not.....Thank You

Sincerely and Thank You
Ward Jones
#66Q
Vintage MC Class

I want to say, since going to Thunderbowl, before Brady took it over, I know that Rick, Brady, Liz, Jennifer and Teddy go the extra mile to make racing as good as possible. Before Brady, it would be lucky to have a total of6 bikes and almost as many quads. I have seen the racing improve and the numbers grow exponentially. I know That I enjoy racing with all the Vintage guys; I keep trying to improve so I can run closer to the front. Now if I can only stay on the bike. Smiley Vintage is one tough class as most of the faster guys run framers.

I'd also like to thank Brady and R.D. for allowing me and Eric our choice of spots to take pictures. I try to get the best shots I can and will use them on any flyer for T-bowl TT and FT.

As for the flyers, I try to get them right the first time, caffeine or not. Sometimes things are changed due to the weather and I get in a rush to get it out that I overlook mistakes. I will do my best to get out a superior product this next series. I want to thank Brady and Dave the leeway to design and use my pictures, or anyone else's for that matter.

I am trying to get a website up so that any pictures I shoot will be posted there so that people can look them over in a larger format to see if they would like to purchase them.

Let's keep it going and improiving.
Richard.
Vintage

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com