Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This pisses me off !!!!!!!  (Read 2691 times)
SWFRider

Nothing to see here , Move along !

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:31:37 PM »

Typical new media twist toward their anit- ATV view. Read this

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050616/NEWS01/506160448/1002/NEWS01

http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg
06 Yamaha Rator 700 - AC Nerfs and Bumper , GYTR Air Filter Complete,Yoshi RS 7 Pipe,Dobeck TFI
05 Yamaha 350 Raptor K&N Filters , HMF Slip-on, Edelbrock Carb, GYTR Air Filter Complete
lt2301987

ride to ride not to impress

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 09:57:52 PM »

what i dont uderstand is that the police/government know that they are selling like crazy and they just build house or close it for some everglades project that there never gonna get to.and y do they away have to pin point the stuff that happens on atv y cant they say stuff that happen on motorcycle.also i dont understand y they arent street illegal.they sould open more park in more places.cuz down in miami there is nothing and gas is to much to be goin to croom or ocala

300ex mine
lt230e dads
5.5go kart
yfz450psycho

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 11:50:20 AM »

if thats his bike he is braking the law by riding a bike that is rated for 16 years and over some parents dont follow that law thats on the warning labels on the quad if he is 12 or14 they should have not been riding the yfz450 thats why people / kids get hurt or killed
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 01:37:05 PM »

What is pissing you off about that. The mother said she lets the kid ride on the streets but he has to stop at stop signs. He is 13.  Then if the little sh#t gets his ass run over they probably will try to sue the driver of the automobile. Them other two that were injured probably were riding double on the street. To me it is the parents fault for letting the kids ride on the road.  To me it boils down to if you don't have a place to ride them don't buy one. Keep it legal and keep it real bro.
jjamesbar
Supreme Member

beware of the green trucks

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 09:14:16 PM »

What is pissing you off about that. The mother said she lets the kid ride on the streets but he has to stop at stop signs. He is 13.  Then if the little sh#t gets his ass run over they probably will try to sue the driver of the automobile. Them other two that were injured probably were riding double on the street. To me it is the parents fault for letting the kids ride on the road.  To me it boils down to if you don't have a place to ride them don't buy one. Keep it legal and keep it real bro.

well said. i would love to add to that but you said it all.

jeff

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 09:54:52 PM »

What should piss you off about the article is  people riding illegally, dumb asses tearing shizzit up on thier atv's and some half brain letting her kid ride on the road.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com