Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rancho  (Read 6114 times)
JamesWest

If it aint broke don't fix it!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:09:56 AM »

Anybody heard of Rancho I ride there all the time!Its actually pretty decent has alot of room and trails!

2004 Bombardier Ds 650 Baja
2001 Honda 400EX
2002 Raptor 660 Limited Edition Black
1984 Honda 200s Three Wheeler
Slo Poke

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:24:18 AM »

lots of people have heard of it.... Wink

gmen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »

Tell us about it.  Where is it.  Got any pics
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 07:20:48 PM »

It's private property and if you don't own a deed their then you are trespassing.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 09:06:07 PM »

It's private property and if you don't own a deed their then you are trespassing.

i guess alot of people tresspass then cause about 75% of the owners live in purto rico and have never even been to there.

The police can not tresspass you there cause there are no surveys to prove who owns what part of  the property.

but if you go onto the surrounding propertys then you will be tresspassing!!!!

mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 10:03:15 PM »

The first rule of Rancho is don't talk about Rancho.

LOL!

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 11:40:21 AM »

i guess alot of people tresspass then cause about 75% of the owners live in purto rico and have never even been to there.

The police can not tresspass you there cause there are no surveys to prove who owns what part of  the property.

Keep thinking that way .... its a great way to get a ticket... Seeing how there is an open trespass order on file if you are unable to provide proof you are an owner you will be cited (trespass warrant) if you are found out there again you will be arrested.

but hey dolt listen to be have more people out there breaking the law leaving all their trash behind i mean it only makes us look better right?

JamesWest

If it aint broke don't fix it!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 02:54:04 PM »

LOL @ MrBones Christ i didn't know I was going to stir up such a mess talking about a free place to ride!BTW I am a land owner! Wink And Dj it is getting better as we (land owners) that do go out there and enjoy it with our families have found ourselves running into the trash problem and have asking many people and also have posted signs to help keep the place clean and actually its working people are cleaning up for the simple reason of they like to have a place to camp with their kids and also have a good time riding with out going to a mudhole and pay 10-20 bucks a person to get ran over by a drunk guy in bigfoot that cant see you because his windshield is full of mud!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 02:59:19 PM by JamesWest » Logged

2004 Bombardier Ds 650 Baja
2001 Honda 400EX
2002 Raptor 660 Limited Edition Black
1984 Honda 200s Three Wheeler
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 05:43:23 PM »

Keep thinking that way .... its a great way to get a ticket... Seeing how there is an open trespass order on file if you are unable to provide proof you are an owner you will be cited (trespass warrant) if you are found out there again you will be arrested.

but hey dolt listen to be have more people out there breaking the law leaving all their trash behind i mean it only makes us look better right?

there is no way for there to be an open trespass order on file because to do a tresspass order the owner of the land has to sign it, and as i said before there are no surveys to prove whos land you are on.
the sherrifs office would like to do that because of all the problems they have out there but they can't because it is not legal to do. 

And your right about all the pigs that leave there trash behind. There is no reason why people leave there trash out there, if you bring it in take it out with you!!!!!

It is a great place to go and have fun!!!

offroadjunkee

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »

Rancho is the forbidden fruit of Pasco. A great place to ride but taboo in many circles. We just dont want to talk about it.... I do like the new hot dog hut though LOL.....

On another note I will be posting a quick gripe about another taboo pasco riding area. Near Anclote Park in Holiday. check the where (not) to ride area.....

Good luck, happy trails.
shawnley1222

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 07:20:11 PM »

I use to go out there alot but I feel its a sketchy place espically at night to be there I have seen some bad stuff go down out there.  During the day its not bad at all but at night im am very ify about going out there

07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 07:01:34 PM »

here is a workshop from polk county on the situation at rancho.

http://view.liveindexer.com/ViewIndexSessionSL.aspx?indexSessionSKU=M29FM9y9MQGhrouMRDiRvA%3D%3D&siteSKU=aHwjZ6fL8L6o4rAkN%2f5%2fMw%3d%3d&categorySKUs=X7ixa7%2bAt8elmouH4WIOjw%3d%3d&categorySearch=categoryAll

it is long but if you watch it, the sherriff states about not being able charge someone with tresspassing out at rancho.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com