Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rhino Performance  (Read 1496 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 20, 2009, 11:07:45 PM »

Now that I've put a few hundred miles on the Rhino, I can say that it definitely needs more power.  I'm not looking to race it but stock just isn't working.  I know I'm going to need an after-market ignition/fuel box since the 41 mph speed limit is ridiculous.  You can feel the power going flat around 36-38 mph and then it starts bouncing off the rev limiter.  I also know they work best when matched with an intake and exhaust.  I definitely don't want something much louder than stock and it must be NFS approved.  Any suggestions?  Also, anybody have experience with changing the shocks?  The stock units aren't exactly up to the task.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:11:02 AM »

Take the time to look at this site. It has a lot of good info. Read the tech articles.  This guy has done a lot of testing and some common mods dont give the claimed results.
 http://www.hunterworks.com/yamaha_rhino__accessories

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com