Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to ride near deland/daytona/deltona?  (Read 8682 times)
sgt cat

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »

Hy guys, i go everyweek on my drz 125 out to dbcc, but i want to go someplace else.Is there anywhere to ride near deland/deltona/daytona thats less than half an hour?Is there any tracks closer than orlando?Just want some other place to ride besides dbcc.Thanks guys!

I think as life of a commercial airliner. If the pilot screws up, the co pilot is right there to save his a$$.
outindeltona
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »

not without risking jail time...5a is nice but is a lil bit of a ride for us
firemanjim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »

mudmuckers.com Tongue
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:16:39 PM by firemanjim » Logged

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 11:40:51 PM »

Fm Jim i just got in call ya in the am

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
CflZ400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 12:32:38 PM »

Im a deltona guy too, needing somewhere to ride...

and some people to go riding with would be cool too!

out by dbcc, I heard they were busting people for being back there?
sgt cat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 12:19:35 AM »

hum.never had trouble.ive seen some kinda patrol drive through, not a cop but maybe the county?not sure.just rode by didnt say anytihg.ivve been riding there forever and never hd any problems.

I think as life of a commercial airliner. If the pilot screws up, the co pilot is right there to save his a$$.
KISSmyACE1025

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »

Bithlo & Waldo in the Orlando area.

Sara #10
'05 Honda TRX450r & '05 Honda TRX400ex
CflZ400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 01:28:23 AM »

hum.never had trouble.ive seen some kinda patrol drive through, not a cop but maybe the county?not sure.just rode by didnt say anytihg.ivve been riding there forever and never hd any problems.

Awesome.  I've been hoping to find somewhere close and some people to ride with, these things arent as entertaining alone haha

It flood out there much or no? Where is the best place to go in, mind you its a stock 2wd truck and id rather not tear it up (thats what the quad is for!)
sgt cat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »

well, go to the front(?) of dbcc an just drve through, there's a good spot half way down thats all coverd with trees an is nice and shady, never water or nothing down that end just a little bumpy. or you can go down kepler/mlk and just drive through, riht after you go in there's a big open area thats always under water its great ridin just real hard to get in, its either always super deep and tore up, or just underwater. we have a 2wd too, we usually HAVE to go around, hell last time we buried the truck, tried digging it out jacking it up, nothing worked.someone  finally came with a big 4wd and just yanked us out.hvent been able to ride lately because of deland suzuki.we had a flat, first time, an went there.that was 8 months ago.nevr takes less than a month to get another flat.usually in 2 weeks.never had a flat only ride at dbcc,  now ive had 6 in 8 months.not even riding every week. so now i got to take it to someone else so havent been there in 2 weeks. not sure if theres any water.ow.my hand hurts now. Sad

CflZ400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »

Im kinda confused with the flat tires- deland suzuki has yet to impress me, the last transaction there ticked me off bad enough that I will mail order my oil filters and everything else!  Only place locally I even shop at is cycle gear- sometimes they arent so knowledgable with ATV stuff but if youc an them what you want they are good with getting it for you...

I got where ya mean about going in- directly across from the exit for the school parking lot.  I must go check this out, maybe talk my buddy into taking the tour with his truck so we dont have to worry about getting stuck at all...

What kind of tires are on your quad by the way?
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »

If there is anything I can help you guys with I am in Orange City/Debary right off of Enterprise let me know. John and Mike have told me about riding out at DBCC I just have not had the time to check it out.

Wayne

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
pred500

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 08:28:29 PM »

Are the powerlines in paisley still open to ride? Over off cr 44?
sgt cat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 06:02:22 PM »

its  a kfx, so whatever tires are stock.im gonna head over to that place off woodland, the have all te used cars out front?cant think of the name, a little before deland suzuki, cant rememeber the name.they sell the used cars and the have like scooters and motor bikes and they have stuff on shelves on the wall, quads and whatnot?idk, knk whenever you get a chance to go out let me know i can probably go with you, im trying to get the tire on my drz fixed this week, i should be able to head out this weekend.not sure about the powerlines, ive gone there once, not again though.

The Cat

Baileygunns

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »

What is this "dbcc" you are talking about??? I'm getting tired of 5A and would love to expand the horizon...
sgt cat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 11:33:57 PM »

its the daytona beach community college, thers a spot right across from the parking lot. its like the deland hot spot where everyone ride cause there aint much else but man is it fun to ride, especially when we get rain,tons of mud and water.SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley oh yeah, i even have fun in the mud on my dirtbike!speaking of, im fixing up my kfx to sell,anyone want one?Huh needs  spark plug,air filter and brakes, working on the plug and filter, needs brakes though.anyon intersted lmk, pm me for a price and what not.

Baileygunns

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 10:20:09 AM »

Not realy a fan of mud and water on a Raptor... Is it all sand and woops or is there hard pack and jumps? I looked it up on goggle earth, right off of I-4 on N. Summit ave? Looks alot like 5-A on the map as far as terrain goes.
pred500

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 10:41:56 AM »

I was out there this weekend with my 400ex and predator 500. It mostly nice sand trails with good berms. The only whoops are the main road that runs the length of the area. No jumps but other than that it is pretty fun to ride. I can't compare it to 5a I have not been out there yet I thought it was all water. dbcc is nice because it is never very crowded I pretty much had the place to myself on Sunday.
Baileygunns

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 11:04:18 AM »

I ride 5-A mid week usualy Tues/Wed. There might be a few truck/trailers parked but not often to I run into people on the trails. Haven't been out there on the weekends but I hear it's a Zoo... It was under water after all that rain we got about a month ago but it's starting to dry up. Before the rain it was sweet for a sport quad. No real jumps there either but plenty of area to cover. A bunch of single track that isn't woop out. The main roads are kinda bad... 5th gear pinned helps smooth it out Wink. It's not bad but I'm used to up north... Real dirt, hills, jumps, sand pits that aren't sugar sand... Florida riding is a real let down when you grew up in New England. Cry
asmart82

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 11:38:36 AM »

I ride primarily on the weekends out at 5A.  It's not as much of a zoo as it used to be.  I think the economy has stopped a lot of people from going.  I barely see the parking lot filled anymore.
sgt cat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 07:13:36 PM »

well,i have to apologize to deland suzuki.....just figured out why my tubes are blowin.....whole daamn tire is dry rotted.holes all over the place, its real bad..no idea how we missed it..but im kind a like Angry because deland suzuki MISSED it after bringing it to them 3 or 4 times..kinda po,d that i blew all that money

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com