Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TT racing at T-Bowl is an absolute blast!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10223 times)
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 12, 2009, 06:13:12 PM »

Team McNary raced the TT track for the first time last night and we all had a blast, We are definitely hooked on TT now, it was great to get back out on the quad and have some with Brady at the front of the pack. The turn out was the largest I have seen in a long time for both spectators and riders and we need to continue this trend.

We rode the Motorcycles too and I had just as much fun riding 2 wheels as I did on 4. If you Motorcycle guys have never tried the TT man you are missing out!!

A big thanks goes out to Brady, Rick, Teddy, Liz & Jennifer for hanging tuff all day and working a double header, Ocala Speedway was a tuff/ruff track surface but T-bowl was perfect as usual.

Motorcycle guys:
Please make plans to run the next double header on April 25, I promise you will have a great time and get to ride 2 different types of racing the same day.

Shawn Smiley
250rsith

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »

It was also my first time doing TT and I also had a blast, I'll be doing it again, thats for sure.
Brady and the guys did an awesome job. those guys who are thinking about doing it, go ahead, you will also have fun.
Thanks to Brady and all the guys for all the help.

TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »

To bad that old 2 wheeler guy spun out and got hung on a tire on the LAST lap in the LAST turn in the second heat. And then the main whats up with that, I won't even mention what happen to the quad, I bet it feels abused and neglected. Maybee that was karma for that little logo on the rear number plate....

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »

It was also my first time doing TT and I also had a blast, I'll be doing it again, thats for sure.
Brady and the guys did an awesome job. those guys who are thinking about doing it, go ahead, you will also have fun.
Thanks to Brady and all the guys for all the help.

We are glad you come out and gave it a try and liked it. We will see you in 2 weeks.

K&K Motorsports
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:29 PM »

To bad that old 2 wheeler guy spun out and got hung on a tire on the LAST lap in the LAST turn in the second heat. And then the main whats up with that, I won't even mention what happen to the quad, I bet it feels abused and neglected. Maybee that was karma for that little logo on the rear number plate....

What about that awesome last lap pass on the outside going into the infield in the first heat for the win? Yes I considered firing the guy that forgot to tighten the pinch bolt when we changed gearing for Ocala Speedway earlier that day but he is my Dad so I just let it go and chalked it up to bad luck, that little note on the number plate was earned from all his smack talk on here. I am going to get more creative with my notes for Brady at the next race.

What's up with you jumping ship and riding green machines? I noticed Cabana had you boys covered on his YAMAHA!!!!!
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

Shawn... Don't hate on the green machines. Here's a picture of the front of one, since you spent so much time Saturday looking at the back of one  Grin
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 08:19:40 AM »

I would have been on the YFZ, In practice the flywhell exploaded and took out the motor, so I was left riding the Kawi. Its all good.

It will be back and ready for the next race.
I might even have to race in the Vet class with ou old farts.

K&K Motorsports

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 09:07:38 AM »

Yes Wayne I would very much appreciate you signing up for the Vet class because as you and everyone else witnessed this past Sat when my bike did not break and I did not spin out on purpose in the last turn on the last lap of the 2nd heat with a 3 second lead so Brady would not look so bad I had the Vet boys covered.

Brady may pay the bills at T-Bowl but there is a new Sherriff in town in the Vet class, you all have been served with notice.

Shawn or (Brady's new Daddy on a Yamaha) Wink
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 08:52:51 PM »

Shawn I feel sorry for you, as you are obviously delusional. You have to remember that I am a race promoter, and my job is to put on a good show. By letting you have your big, dramatic "pass" in the first heat, and then letting you lead until the end of the second heat,(which I won...) I created an exciting scenario for the fans in the main. Unfortunately, your poor little Yamaha couldn't live up to the pressure and choked out. Right on the starting line no less! Priceless!!!
The only thing you need to worry about having "covered" is that YFZ of yours because it's such a turd.

The fact of the matter is that you sir are a....
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 08:55:36 PM »

Check this out Shawn, be happy my bike is broken cause the Vet class was getting to be real cramped
at the front between 119, 317,& 71 so I don't know where you might fit in except in the back.
I think I am going to try my son's 230 on the TT so I'm comin for you on two wheels also.

ps. Another son has a 450 so I might get ya on 4 wheels also!
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 08:55:56 PM »

It's bad enough that we're all on to you Shawn, but I drove by your church Sunday after the race, and apparently the big guy upstairs was well aware of your performance on the TT track the night before...
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »

Check this out Shawn, be happy my bike is broken cause the Vet class was getting to be real cramped
at the front between 119, 317,& 71 so I don't know where you might fit in except in the back.
I think I am going to try my son's 230 on the TT so I'm comin for you on two wheels also.

ps. Another son has a 450 so I might get ya on 4 wheels also!

Rick.... Shawn can't handle me by myself, much less me, you, and Kohler all at the same time. He was so scared of the green rocket in the main his quad suddenly had "mechanical problems", he'd probably cry and leave if he had to line up with all of us. LOL
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 09:39:20 PM »

Which one of you Dorks deleted Wards post? He is the only one that actually posted something on my behalf (thanks Ward) because I guess the rest of the crowd at t-bowl is avoiding the truth that Brady got his Ass handed to him by the skinny mo-fo except for a little bad luck in the final.

Dugan:
You go ahead and ride your son's ttr and I will bring my 6 old son on his xr50 to race against you and make you look silly just like Brady did last wk! Actually I would even bet on Merritt Webb throwing the spank down on you when it comes to 2 wheels!!!!

Shawn
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 11:13:46 AM »

I didn't delete it, and I'm sure Dave didn't, so Ward must've deleted it himself. Apparently your 1 person fan club has changed his mind. LOL

Flap your gums and talk all the nonsense you want skinny. Either myself or Kohler will own you again at the next race on the 25th.

WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 03:58:05 PM »

See Shawn
   You don t need any help. You are already break'n them down. Started out 3 of them, now they just admitted that they only have two hopefuls to take you down.........pretty soon 1........then NONE!!!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 11:20:08 PM by WJDTRI » Logged

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 03:31:03 PM »

So.... I went by the track today and ran into Mr. Dugan out there practicing TT on his sons YFZ. I've got bad news for you Skinny McNary.... The jarhead is WAY faster on the 450 than he was on the Raptor. I guess your 4th place finish behind me, Kohler, & Dugan is about the best you can look forward to.  Shocked
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »

So you caught me......the #6 is comin to the front in the Vet class
(just like in the Pro-Am class). See ya all on Sat.

2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 04:46:27 PM »

OK Jarhead, Knucklehead (Brady), Kohlerhead ( in your defense you have not said a word but Brady dragged you into it so now your in it) it's time to stop flapping the gums and start stepping up to the plate.

My suggestion is we raise the stakes a little instead of talking about how fast we are and who we are going to beat let's decide what the loser has to wear in the 2nd heat and of course the final

I think the lowest finisher in the first heat out of the 4 of us meaning Shawn McNary, Brady Windsor, Rick Dugan & Mr. kohler has to wear a pink skirt over there gear and race the next heat or final. I'm sure everyone that is reading this severe smack talking post will agree with this format, if you do please post a message that reads "stop the chatter and wear the pink skirt".

If you are the lowest finsher in the final you will be required to wear the skirt for at least 15 minutes after the final race so the local fans have a chance to come find you and get your autograph or better yet take a picture with you in the skirt. If Dugan should happen to be the lowest finisher of the group he has to wear the skirt for the remainder of the evening while still doing the line ups for the rest of the classes. (Liz-take note here the vet class should be towards the front of the line up so Rick can wear the skirt longer). When Brady oops if Brady is the lowest finisher he has wear the skirt in the other classes he rides as well.

Lets hear some more creative ideas on this subject?Huh

S.M.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »

Now I think I am hoping Rick doesn t lose.....Rick in a pink skirt would be scarry!! ....some people might risk being traumatized by such an event. Pink vest with LOSER on the front & back maybe.....

and second problem is that Brady would LIKE wearing a SKIRT!!

Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
supervcycle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »

Wink maby the loser should glue a rubber chicken on their helment?

just my two cents
#38 nate

affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 08:59:25 PM »

I think a feather boa (pink) should be an accessory to the skirt! Although, we know Brady likes the pink cowboy hat too! hmmmmmm Maybe all three!

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »

Dammmm Skinny McNary! You've apparently put a lot of thought into this. Perhaps this time could've been better spent wrenching on that turd you ride to make sure it actually makes it through all three races? A little Loc Tite goes a long way......I'm just sayin......

OK, on a serious note... no skirts or dresses while racing. I don't want to see anyone have something like that get caught up in a chain or axle and get drug off their bike. A vest is cool though.

I'm down for whatever you guys wanna do after the race is over, between races etc. The green rocket will be out front as usual, so watching one of you also-rans wearing a skirt would be funny, although I find it a little disturbing that Shawn suddenly wants to dress like a woman. I guess it's appropriate since he rides like 80 year old woman going to bingo. I don't think it will bother Kohler to wear a dress. I suspect he has several of his own. And all I got to tell ya about getting Dugan to wear one is "good luck". I'd rather pull my fingernails out one by one than mess with that big mean jarhead on a race day.

How about in addition to wearing whatever little outfit Shawn brings from his personal "closet", the guys that run behind the Kawi can stand out on the track in front of the flagstand before the 2nd heat & main, get on the cordless microphone, and say something like "I *insert name* am a loser. Brady is my hero, and I am his beotch. Someday I will be as fast and good looking as him"..... 

Also, I will think of something extra special for Shawns one man cheering section aka Ward Jones for when his boy loses.  Grin

WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 06:29:34 AM »

Don t hurt yourself Brady thinking about something extra special for me, watching a part time quader skinny mofo kick y'all a$$e$ will be special enough. Seems like the only time your bike is out front is when a kid.... or a girl (excluding yourself) races it.

just saying

2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 09:22:38 AM »

Ward:
You are right on the $$ with that statement, Brady's Kawy does finish at the front but he is usually not on it unless my bike is broken, I have seen Justin and the young lady at the front many more times than when Brady is riding it. Isn't it ironic how Brady keeps leaving the part out that this TT was my first time ever riding the quad on a TT course and I passed him on the outside going into turn 3, which is normally an impossible pass to pull off. What excuses hie he going to use when I get more races under my belt and the stk quad that I ride set up correctly, I heard Brady has $5k in just his motor alone and it didn't seem to help him any against my bone stk Yamaha that is 4 yrs old and never even had the valves checked, I just change the oil and keep the air filter clean and that is all a Yamaha needs.

B.W.
I love the idea that the loser has to read a canned statement and insert there name on the microphone after the race and yes I will be bringing the vest with special notes written on it. I hope your not to embarrassed to degrade your self on the mic at your own track when you get the beat down.

Just to clarify, I will not be able to attend the TT race this Sat as I am serving food at out annual church pic nic, I will be there to hand out ass whoopings for the flat track race at night, is Kohler, Dugan & Windsor planning to race or will you be to tired from the TT?

S.M.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »

QUADER IN TRAINING

Ok gentlemen......and you too Brady. Tomorrow I begin my quad extreme racing training at the World renowned "LIGHTNING FAST SKINNY MOFO'S" Quad Super Camp. Professional instructors personally trained by Mr. Skinny Mofo himself will be providing one on one instructional class. They use amateur riders on kawasakis to simulate the slower racers typicaly found at local outlaw races. I am able to also select additional types of competition. Actually....competition would be the wrong choice of words since the geek quad squad of Winsdor, Dugan, Ware, Koeler are not able to provide Skinny MoFo with any resemblence of "competion". the slow amateur mentioned above would be none other than.....yep......Brady. My additonal request was for a broke down rider.....yep......that would be Dugan. I picked another one but he was not avaialable and would be a no show........oh yea....that would be Ware. Last but not least would be for an amateur rider on a broke down kawasaki....but also not available........must be Koeler. Like Shawn mentioned. You have been quiet....Brady drug you into this, your opportunity to disassociate yorself from this GANG of LOSERS has passed. Hell....I don t even know what kind of bike you have.......like it really matters!!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 11:07:51 PM by WJDTRI » Logged

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com