Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any Motorcycle guys riding the TT this Sat?  (Read 2113 times)
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 07, 2009, 05:11:08 PM »

The whole McNary crew is planning to race Ocala Speedway with bikes and then head over to T-bowl for the TT, Troy, Ray and myself are going to ride Motorcycles on the TT and I'm also bringing out the quad to teach Brady how TT racing is done on 4 wheels. My Dad and Dudley plan to spectate and drink beer at T-bowl.

Brady:
My Dad says you can borrow his Motorcycle if your man enough to try TT on 2 wheels? (let the excuses begin) I'm to old, 2 wheelers scare me, I can't ride a bicycle let alone a Motorcycle, I will be too tired from racing and working, my personal TT track doesn't match T-bowl, the atmospheric conditions are not going to be right, Rick Dugan will have more ammunition to make fun of me, I only have 14 sets of gear and 12 of them are dirty, my gear doesn't match Yamaha's, I might ride a Yamaha and like it.

Shawn
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »

The whole McNary crew is planning to race Ocala Speedway with bikes and then head over to T-bowl for the TT, Troy, Ray and myself are going to ride Motorcycles on the TT and I'm also bringing out the quad to teach Brady how TT racing is done on 4 wheels. My Dad and Dudley plan to spectate and drink beer at T-bowl.

Brady:
My Dad says you can borrow his Motorcycle if your man enough to try TT on 2 wheels? (let the excuses begin) I'm to old, 2 wheelers scare me, I can't ride a bicycle let alone a Motorcycle, I will be too tired from racing and working, my personal TT track doesn't match T-bowl, the atmospheric conditions are not going to be right, Rick Dugan will have more ammunition to make fun of me, I only have 14 sets of gear and 12 of them are dirty, my gear doesn't match Yamaha's, I might ride a Yamaha and like it.

Shawn

Dear Shawn:
I appreciate the offer to ride your dads motorcycle. I would like to address your list of my "possible excuses" one by one so its easy for you to follow.
*Too old- I'm 25, so thats not really an issue
*2 wheelers scare me- Not exactly. Say I ride your dads bike. With my mad skills I will obviously wax all of you guys. Then after your embarassing beat down, you guys will be ashamed and stop coming, therefore costing me money. Me not riding your 2 wheeler is just good business. 
*Can't ride bicycle- I can ride a bicycle. I got good on one back when I owned a Yamaha street bike. It stayed broke down 99% of the time so I had to ride a bicycle to work. 
*Too tired- Really? I have pretty good stamina. See bicycle explanation above.
*TT track doesn't match- You're right, they are totally different. That's kinda the point Einstein.
*Atmospheric conditions- Weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend
*Rick Dugan making fun of me- Everyone knows he is in the closet and just has a man crush on me, thats why he's mean to me
*Dirty gear- All of my gear is clean. I run up front, so no roost. Try it sometime, you'll save money on detergent. Oh wait.... you can't
*Gear doesn't match Yamahas- The only outfit that matches a Yamaha is a mechanics uniform
*I may like a Yamaha- I laughed so hard at this one I actually pee'd a little

Thank You for attempting to have a battle of wits with me. Next time don't come unarmed. Please come again. Wink
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 10:01:08 AM »

Hey Shawn, I don't think he can ride without the training wheels! And that last part about laughing so hard he wet himself makes it sound as though he has the stamina and strength of a girly-man. As far as him keeping his gear clean, that's easy to do when the Kawi quits one lap into the race.

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
flattrack_Ben

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »

Or crashes on the first lap, lol.
Sry Brady  Cool
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »

so sad

* children-at-play1.jpg (18.55 KB, 300x279 - viewed 153 times.)

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com