Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheel Adapter Question  (Read 1894 times)
Ynot0323
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

Anyone know where i can buy wheel adapters for my ATV

I want to take the ITP Rims from my Kawasaki and put them on my Polaris, and the rims from my Polaris to the Kawasaki..

I found a few websites online that sell them, but i do not know which are the correct ones..

I had a website a while back, but cant find it now..

If someone could please help me out, i would appreciate it..

Thanks,
Tony
Nukinfuts

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 09:58:48 PM »

What model are the ATV's? Depending on the weight/type/use of the atv's it may be a bad idea to use them at all. Personally im not a fan of adapters or spacers on any quad.

2006 Suzuki LT-R450 Yellow - CB, Lid, Baffle, Moose filter, Moose Nerfs, Pro Taper atvmid bars, DG National bumper, MXR6's w/ Beadlocks, pbrake removed, clutch switch gone. Currently apart for hc piston, intake cam, p&p, and more!

http://www.ltr450hq.net

Steven Billington #29
Ynot0323
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »

The Kawasaki is a 2003 Prairie 360 4x4
Polaris is 2004 ATP 500 4x4

The Kawasaki has 26-12x12 ITP Mudlites all the way around and the Polaris has 25-9x12 front and 25-12x12 on the rear..

From what i have read, i thought the spacers were a heck of a good idea, to give it a wider stance..

I am trying to sell the Kawasaki, but really want the rims and tires for my Polaris.. So i was going to this..

The Polaris would mainly get used out at the JetPort and occassionally in Big Cypress..

Tony
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 10:04:28 PM by Ynot0323 » Logged
Nukinfuts

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 12:42:27 PM »

I admittedly do not know much about the 4x4 ATV's, but i would be cautious. I would say its fine because you arent clearing table tops and stuff like us sport guys, but i think the weight of each machine may be a factor in that the wheel bearings might wear faster.

2006 Suzuki LT-R450 Yellow - CB, Lid, Baffle, Moose filter, Moose Nerfs, Pro Taper atvmid bars, DG National bumper, MXR6's w/ Beadlocks, pbrake removed, clutch switch gone. Currently apart for hc piston, intake cam, p&p, and more!

http://www.ltr450hq.net

Steven Billington #29
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com