Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plantbamboo  (Read 19291 times)
coldbuzz

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 16, 2009, 09:31:29 AM »

Went out to ride at plantbamboo this past weekend and the garbage that was left over from the previous event was still on the ground and not picked up. Looked rely bad with the trash blowing around. And for the people who were there for that weekend left a lot of trash out on the ground and didnt pick up and put into the dumpster. Im sure alot of people did but other just left it.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »

Went out to ride at plantbamboo this past weekend and the garbage that was left over from the previous event was still on the ground and not picked up. Looked rely bad with the trash blowing around. And for the people who were there for that weekend left a lot of trash out on the ground and didnt pick up and put into the dumpster. Im sure alot of people did but other just left it.

That is just how it is. I'm pretty sure people who plan events like this take this into account. Just think, someone is making $6 an hour picking it up.

That is how you stimulate an economy, not by giving out handouts.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Greenbln117

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

If you think Underhill is gonna pay someone to clean up his place you are on crack, I've been going there since he opened it and its never been cleaned up. We were out there last weekend to but wont be back, so long underhill's.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 05:41:42 PM »

underhills and plant bamboo should take long walk or short bridge. if u want clean fun ridein and make good freinds go to l cross AND OR north florida motoplex, i herd paul keeps a good thing going up there to bad its just lil to far for me to go

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »

If you think Underhill is gonna pay someone to clean up his place you are on crack, I've been going there since he opened it and its never been cleaned up. We were out there last weekend to but wont be back, so long underhill's.

i love it .    cleanest mud around.
Greenbln117

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »

Yea, not so much worried about the mud, but when you hear all the stories about what went on out there when he was still a dairy and then you keep hearing people getting sick or weird infections after riding out there, then on top of that ten tons of trash and broken bottles everywhere, just don't sound fun anymore.
Justardnck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 07:42:14 PM »

I've been there twice and will never go back. Each time there was a dead rotting cow there and the place smelled like sewage, cow chips everywhere, no trails, 2 or 3 mud holes. After 10 mins you have seen the entire place and are bored, all this for $20 per head??? not worth it. My friend, his kid and myself was $60 (about a year ago)... not worth the drive there.
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »

i think it ok there, on any ranch your gonna have a dead rotting cow.. ive seen it on trail rides at other riding places.
right now theres no where to legally ride so lcross, underhills, mudfest where ever. its the same stuff. different events and diff locations...riding is riding.

2007 honda rancher
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »

i never seen a dead cow or evan sick looking cow at l cross or any other mud event exept for   bamboo.

2008 brute force 750

Justardnck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 09:02:04 PM »

i never seen a dead cow or evan sick looking cow at l cross or any other mud event exept for   bamboo.

Bamboo is who I was talking about. I have never been to L-Cross so I really can't speak about their place. I will say that I have heard all good things about L-Cross.
roscoe700

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »

Plant poopoo is right. I only go out there if i have to. the only thing that is good in that ---thole is the wash out stations. If he would clean it up a lil and make more holes and open up the back area for more riding area .He needs to clean up the dead cows move them or not them in the mud areas so it stays clean from cow sh-t Clapper Bang Head

06 brute force 750:snorkeled,hot cams,rldean carb adjusters, torq exhaust, 30"silverbacks on 14" blk ss212 rims
Polaris Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 10:12:18 PM »

I was at Underhills last event and thought he put on a good event. He had DEEP water and mud. It was crowded but not crazy. Since we're running out of local riding areas events are what we got. Eddie's place isn't the best but I've got alot of time and $$$$$ invested into my 2 ATVs so i'm riding them somewhere.

'02 Sportsman 500. 27" Mud B--ch tires, HL springs, HL high comp piston, Heelclicker clutch kit, Dynojet kit, Rad relocated, Custom Rad bracket & rad cover, Custom Snorkles. Rediculous amount of man hours.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »

underhills  needs to learn to clean him self and take shower before he can clean his land up.  poolris dave   go to l cross  or  the motoplex in north florida   i herd  paul s is a good guy

2008 brute force 750

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 05:43:01 PM »

will be at my favorite riding place next weekend.Underhills is great riding.Matt's not being there makes it better.next weekend will be great easter egg hunt and a great band sat  night.yeeehaww
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 07:08:57 PM »

will be at my favorite riding place next weekend.Underhills is great riding.Matt's not being there makes it better.next weekend will be great easter egg hunt and a great band sat  night.yeeehaww

Alright Sbripple we know you work there so you can stop talking it up for no reason

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 11:18:02 PM »

no i don't work there.I just like riding there.I will not stop "talkin it up" til I decide to.I "talk it up" because I feel we have so few places to ride that someone needs to override all the people that enjoy bashing it.I dont badmouth other riding places,other than saying I cannot justify driving 5 hours to ride.
Psycho Ward

Team psycho racing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 07:54:33 PM »

any more info on the easter egg hunt/event?       Like Dates/cost??

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="http://s145.photobucket.co
lulu500

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

all the info is here http://bamboofestnthemud.com/default.aspx

06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

ed underhills is such a wierd person last time i was there there was 2 4x4 atv that hit each other and made the perimedics come out abd he blames it on 2wd racing bikes   and my 4x4 is louder than my 2wd or most other people 2wd bikes. i cant wait for another big accident to happen there and get that lace shut down once and for all

2008 brute force 750

Psycho Ward

Team psycho racing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 07:50:24 PM »

Thanks lulu Wink

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="http://s145.photobucket.co
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 09:04:21 PM »

matt   you make no sense and i am convinced your posts are of no value to anyone.I am sure you will continue to babble .I dont know what underhills ever did to you to make you  go after him so adamently,but I suspect you deserved it.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 07:28:11 AM »

nope never did anything to me  last time i was there he was haning at my camp drinkin beer  but that dont mean he aint an azz whole

2008 brute force 750

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 07:31:15 AM »

nope never did anything to me  last time i was there he was haning at my camp drinkin beer  but that dont mean he aint an azz whole
Dang Matt, this does not sound like you.  Shocked

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
coldbuzz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 08:14:21 AM »

Went back out to Underhills this past weekend and all the trash was picked up, clean Jiffy Johns and the showers were working.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

why not keeter?

2008 brute force 750