Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIKE WEEK TEAM FLORIDA RESULTS/CONGRATS  (Read 2340 times)
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2009, 03:43:28 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS to Pat Golley for bringing home the GOLD in the Senior Class this past Sunday at Daytona Short Track.

any other notables quad or mc?

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 06:03:08 PM »

Hey Ward, I took a first in Vintage heavy and a second in the main on Saturday. It felt good too. Track wasn't in real bad shape, not quite as rough as it was on Sunday. It was a blast no matter how you slice it! Grin

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »

CONGRATS Richard. Am glad we kept some of the winning in Fla.

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »

I placed 3rd in a 10 mna field in the Open/Pro Quad class in Daytona on Saturday.

Jody Hopkins finished 3rd in a 10 man field in the Open/Pro Quad class in Daytona on Sunday.

Justin Palmer placed 3rd in Amateur Quad in Daytona on Saturday and Sunday. He came in 1st in the TT on Monday. He missed the 1/2 mile due to school, but raced the Volusia short track. He ended up with the #2 plate for the overall series. He missed the #1 plate by one point! 

Jon Cabana placed 3rd in a 12 man field in Open/Pro Quad on Monday's TT. He could have easily had 2nd (several times), but chose to race clean and not to bump the 2nd place guy out of the way. Jody Hopkins, myself, and Wayne Palmer placed 6th, 7th, & 8th in Monday's TT.

Merritt Webb raced a motorcycle and quad for the entire series. I do not know how she finished overall, but I will find out. As a sidenote, there was another kid in her class with an identical KTM 50 and they had some GREAT races all week. 
VForce700

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

Wasn't Friday part of those bike week events? Justin made the green machine fly Friday night like I have not seen. Well I guess I need to show up more often, but daym he was movin on your quad.
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 03:22:13 PM »

Yes, definite props go to Justin Palmer. He jumped on the Kawi, having never rode it, and won both heats and the feature in the Intermediate class on Friday nights flat track race. He also rode it at Saturdays TT race, again winning both heat races and the feature in the Intermediate class.   

Bud Chancey also rode it in the Pro/Am class and finished 4th. His finishing 4th isn't as big of a deal as that he actually finished the race. Anyone who knows Bud, knows that he tends to be a little hard on equipment and there ain't too many bikes that are "Bud proof"..... LOL 
cjcracing

Merritt Webb #6, Tonya McWethy#15

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »

Merritt took 1st for the quad and 2nd for the Motorcycle -
The two kids battled it out all week - They were awesome!
I will have new pictures on her website soon.

CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com