Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Youth ATVS and mini bikes, sale- parts and service banned  (Read 2217 times)
Dusty96Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 22, 2009, 09:34:27 AM »

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Youth ATVS and mini bikes, sale- parts and service banned
« on: Today at 09:27:49 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
As of Tuesday, February 10th, 2009, the small powersports industry has all but been shut down. This affects not only dealers and new units but individuals all across the U.S. New and used units as well as parts availability for every used unit in the nation has been called under question.

I am glad we are looking into lead content dangers for our kids, BUT... I dont think they are teething on the quad fenders.  PLEASE follow the link to representative Tom SElf's website and sign the online letter petition to exclude ATVs, dirtbikes, and snowmobiles from this ban.

This is going to fall through the cracks if we do not have everyone we can send these letters and bring attention to our concerns.  The stimulus package is in the front of everyone.  Great, but lets not let this slide.

http://www.tomself.com/

Go to this site and let your voice help. We need every available rider, Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle and any relative, friend neighbor, business or personal contact or any person who is a legal us citizen to get involved.

http://www.tomself.com/

Access this website, read the sample letter, type in your name and address,  then click the "send a letter on my behalf" icon below it.  EASY AND QUICK

The future of small power sports is at risk! PLEASE ACT NOW!!

THANKS. and my kids thank you for helping to keep their rights to keep their atv and dirtbike.
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 11:07:04 PM »

I sent one.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R