Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Hardrock have good trails?  (Read 4277 times)
xchief1320

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »

A few of us want to go but not really into to the MX big jumps or racing. Mainly we ride trails, so is it worth going?

Thanks
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:09:57 PM »

I've only been once and I think they have an xc course but I didn't ever go on it,
they have a track called the outback and it is sweet, all the jumps are tables and are real rider freindly for people who arn't track racers, they also have a track called the roller coaster and that thing rocks too. its just like a roller coaster, alot of high hills up and down, they have the main track which I didn't go on and a sand track that was ok.

Deff worth it!!!

If your into trails there is always croom!!!!!

xchief1320

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 10:42:17 PM »

Cool, Thanks alot for the info.
xchief1320

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »

We went today and had fun today. The trails down by the Roller Coaster were mostly closed off due to a Trials event they are having in the next few weeks. We ended up on them and a guy came and told us about it. He didn't say we couldn't be there, but we didn't want to mess it up since they put so much time into getting the course ready..

The Roller Coaster was fun though..The Hare Scrambler track (or whichever one is down near the Roller Coaster) was fun but someone went down today and i think might of ended up leaving on a stretcher. Not 100% if they had to take him or not but the Ambulance showed up, We were riding elsewhere when we saw it and a fire truck leave.

The Sand track almost took me out. Most of the jumps are tabletops well i didn't see that one of them wasn't and didn't have enough speed to clear to the landing ramp and flat landed. Jarred me pretty good but didn't wreck and kept riding the rest of the day. Just learned to not take anything for granted and to ride each one slow the first pass (which 99% or the time i do, i just got cocky i guess)..lol..

We spent most of the day riding the Roller Coaster and trails. It's worth going every few months. If we were into tracks then it would be more often..The consession/food cart guy makes one hell of a burger though..  Thumbs Up
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 11:31:13 PM »

did you do the outback track that was across from the roller coaster??

xchief1320

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »

I believe that's the one i called the Hare Scrambler track for some reason.. It's the one on the left just before you go onto the Roller Coaster. If that's the one then it's the one the guy went down on. Alot of people were on it all day.
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 12:16:49 AM »

yep thats it, I liked that track!!!

shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 03:20:13 PM »

I love hardrock. That place is amazing. The rollercoaster is tons of fun and demands respect. I know a couple peeps that have come over the top of a hillclimb not expecting it to immediately descend. One guy almost had a bad crash. The other was KO'ed.

There actually is a hare scramble trail immediately to the left of the entrance of the roller coaster. It is a brutal, narrow trail fo sho. My favorite there is the Outback track. Glad you had a good time. I'll post up next time I go, maybe some some of us can meet up.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »

yep thats it, I liked that track!!!

Ooh Hahahaaa I didnt realize it's you Kev. LOL!!!!! I know I'll be riding with you soon!!!!!

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
xchief1320

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 05:11:10 PM »

I love hardrock. That place is amazing. The rollercoaster is tons of fun and demands respect. I know a couple peeps that have come over the top of a hillclimb not expecting it to immediately descend. One guy almost had a bad crash. The other was KO'ed.

There actually is a hare scramble trail immediately to the left of the entrance of the roller coaster. It is a brutal, narrow trail fo sho. My favorite there is the Outback track. Glad you had a good time. I'll post up next time I go, maybe some some of us can meet up.

Yeah they had the gate shut going to the Hare Scramble trails you're talking about. They had the Trials course setup for the event they had the following weekend. We did ride back there and it was fun, but we didn't stay in the trails because we didn't want to mess up anything they had setup for the event.

Caddy 16v

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:04 PM »

...how many people were out there was it really packed??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com