Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid the Sierra Club at all Cost  (Read 1677 times)
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2008, 11:03:49 PM »

Many of you know that I am extremely active in keeping riding areas open for us in Florida. Areas for not only ATV use, but for other types of ORV's as well. One common enemy we, as ORV enthusiasts have, is the Sierra Club. Lets not mince words, these people are fanatics who twist words, tell half truths and push false studies and statistics in an effort to garner public support for their leaders' own personal agendas. They are extremely well funded by individuals who blindly follow and donate without any real appreciation for what the Sierra Club is or what it stands for.

I can tell you from first hand experience that these people want nothing more than to completely do away with your ability and mine to operate ORV's of any kind in the wild. A prime example is their fight against ORV use in the Big Cypress National Preserve. They've pushed off half truths and faulty studies in an effort to outlaw ORV use in the Big Cypress. Joined by other fanatical groups such as the National Wildlife Federation, the Sierra Club should be considered ORV enemy number one.

If you or anyone you know is a member of this organization or organizations such as the Sierra Club, you should withdraw immediately. These people are not rational and will NEVER seek nor suggest common ground. They are militant and a danger to what we enjoy. Spend a little time reading their propaganda on their web pages (be sure to check out their suggested links to other organizations like the NWF, etc.) and you will see what I mean.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 08:37:20 PM »

I agree 100% and add the advice that you should NOT buy those novelty license plates which support manatees or other conservation efforts. Because, some of the funds go towards restricting our access to national parks, state forests and our waterways. For example, monies from those manatee license plates pays for more no wake zones to be instituted.  If you must have a novelty plate, buy the education ones or pro/college sports teams.
http://www.arra-access.com/arra/home.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:40:09 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com