Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New From Winter Haven  (Read 1862 times)
joshwfl

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 07, 2008, 08:38:11 AM »

Hey guys.  I've been riding bikes and ATV's since I was 5, 25 years of riding in now.  I have a Raptor and my wife has a Trailblazer.  She wants to start riding, but I'm looking for something close by to get her started as she's never ridden.  I plan on eventually taking her to Croom, but not yet.  I ride my CR500 there, and have had way too many bad experiences with disrespectful and dangerous riders.  Anyone know somewhere local and legal I could get her started?  My son will be getting a PW in a few months for his birthday so I'm looking for some family friendly areas.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 09:45:16 AM »

How old is your son? Get him a quad as we have a few of us that get together and the kids ride together as well. I'm in Winter Haven also and the kids got together and rode yesterday as well as the big kids  Wink .

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
joshwfl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 10:05:01 AM »

He'll be 4 in March. I know people don't like to give up "secret" spots.  Anyone local feel free to pm me and I'll send my phone number.  I'm a responsible rider, not some kid out giving the sport a bad name. Growing up in rural NY I had so many areas I never go to them all, it's frustrating not having anywhere close to ride here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com