Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOOOOOOOO Gators!!!!!!  (Read 3715 times)
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 06, 2008, 04:08:12 PM »

Smiley Boxer Yup! Toast First Place Second Place nanaparty

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »

I hate T.V. sometimes.  Lets get this game started!!!!!!

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »

TD TD TD TD TD TD TD

www.SSQSA.net

LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 06:08:57 PM »

Is noone watching the game?

www.SSQSA.net

AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 07:11:33 PM »

GAME OVER, 31-20 Saban sucks and gets what he deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 07:50:16 PM »

Oh, I watched it. Im not very happy but I watched it. Tebow was the only reason that the Gators won. The defense wasnt too great, the rest of the offense was not too great. Special teams sucked. If they play like that against OU (if they even get to go, that wasnt a very impressive game tonight) theyll get slaughtered.

Tim Tebow for Heisman! Go Gators!
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 08:16:39 PM »

I think that should have been the National Championship game.

www.SSQSA.net

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 12:09:41 AM »

Oh, I watched it. Im not very happy but I watched it. Tebow was the only reason that the Gators won. The defense wasnt too great, the rest of the offense was not too great. Special teams sucked. If they play like that against OU (if they even get to go, that wasnt a very impressive game tonight) theyll get slaughtered.

Sorry, I don't think Oky is ready for this one, I think the speed of UF will spin the heads on all of the Oky players.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 03:16:29 PM »

Sorry, I don't think Oky is ready for this one, I think the speed of UF will spin the heads on all of the Oky players.

The speed of UF was supposed to kill Bama too. OU is big like Bama, can throw the ball, can run the ball, and has averaged over 60 points the last 5 games. Bama doesnt put huge points up, their defense wins their games. OU doesnt allow points, and puts 60+ up per game. I may be wrong, we got 50 #1 votes to OUs 9 and Texas' 6 in the AP poll. I guess alot of people think that were alot better than OU. Were #1 now! I hope and think they can win I just dont know for sure. Im definitely not gonna say The Gators are the Champs yet. Go Gators!
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »

I agree with everything you said brother but I think the thing most people forget is OU is not putting up those numbers in the SEC, there putting those numbers up in the Big 12.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »

yea, the big 12, not the big 10. the big 12 is a real conference. this year, probably better than the SEC. lsu, uga, tennessee, auburn etc all fell on their faces.
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 07:45:22 PM »

I wouldn't go about saying that, the SEC proved it wasn't as good as previous years but I believe, and so do the majority of most sports analysts that week in and week out, the SEC is still the hardest conference to compete in.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com