Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holley Hud Hole, Okeechobee, FL  (Read 6908 times)
lauriejeanne

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2008, 01:23:27 PM »

There is a new mud hole opening in Okeechobee, FL this January.  It is a few miles from Thundercross.  The first event is Jan 9-11.  They have 300 acres to ride and big mud hole for everyone and a smaller one for supervised children 12 and under.  No glass, guns or night riding.  $15.00 daily or $40.00 for the weekend.  Children 8-13 $5.00 under 8 free.  Web site is holleymudhole.com.  I have the flyer and have talked to the organizers, so if you need more info, just
LoveMud5

Smile!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 09:46:34 PM »

No night riding....  that sucks.  I wonder what kind of crowd they will get. 

2000 Kawasaki Prarie 4x4
2004 Honda Rancher
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 125
lauriejeanne

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »

From what I understand, they are just jumping on the band wagon with the mudhole thing.  They have land and want to make some money.  I do not think they have a whole lot of knowledge in the whole ATV thing.  I spoke with the woman who owns the land and she said that depending on the turn out they get at the first event will determine what they do in the future.  She mentioned something about putting in drag lines for actual mud racing, but we will have to see what happens in January.
The event is right down the street from my home, so I am excited about the possibility of having something so close to home. 
80_J-10

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 06:08:34 PM »

So is this still happening? I called the number listed on the website and get a busy signal

1999 Honda 300 4x4 26 Mudbugs (wife)
2002 Honda 450 4x4 28 Outlaws (mine)
1986 F150 4x4 XLT Lariat on 37's
2006 Dodge 2500 HD 4x4 on 37's
lauriejeanne

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 09:33:08 AM »

As far as I know.  The signs are still showing up all over town and I have not heard anything to the contrary!
80_J-10

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »

Great, I will be there.

1999 Honda 300 4x4 26 Mudbugs (wife)
2002 Honda 450 4x4 28 Outlaws (mine)
1986 F150 4x4 XLT Lariat on 37's
2006 Dodge 2500 HD 4x4 on 37's
big O

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 10:59:06 PM »

Cool me 2. Grin Grin
Psycho Ward

Team psycho racing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »

Holley mud hole had a good turn out, and we all had fun. Set up just like muddi gras, just a little larger mudding area I believe. They had vendors selling food and merchandise. The mud hole had a few rack deep spots around the edges, and some sloppy poo in the middle. There were safety crews, and okeechobee SO , plenty of port-o-lets. The only down side was no wash down stations, or hoses to rinse off bikes or trucks. I brought my own , which worked out fine. I'm sure they add them for the next events as some people requested . I would definately go back . For the location, and the price, it can't be beat.

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="http://s145.photobucket.co
EIGER-MUDDER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »

any pic

THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT

suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes
Psycho Ward

Team psycho racing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 05:41:02 PM »

Sorry I didn't bring the camera.

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 01:53:15 PM »

i have to agree with jason it was fun. it needed washdown stations it sucks haveing to bring all the mud home with ya but all in all i had a good day. i would go back  Wink
toyazman76

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 07:31:21 PM »

We went out there Sat and Sun and it was pretty good. To much rutted up area's from trucks and buggies with 3" deep mud. It would have been better if they would have cut out more dirt and created more mud and less rutts. By sunday there was some good thick mud starting to form. Hopefully next time they will advertise better and have some deeper mud. It was well organized with lots of security and port-o-lets. A security guy did tell me there where showers and washdown area's. I never saw them but thats what I heard. JMO
Rare Earth Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 07:46:21 PM »

Heard it was $40.00 to get in Huh Huh The web site said $15.00 per day Whatz up with that!!!!!!! Maybe I am wrong anyone know??

* TATER.JPG (6.9 KB, 199x149 - viewed 300 times.)

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch
Psycho Ward

Team psycho racing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »

Heard it was $40.00 to get in Huh Huh The web site said $15.00 per day Whatz up with that!!!!!!! Maybe I am wrong anyone know??

My gf, and I only paid $15 each sat. am.

dannyboy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

I was there all weekend and had a great time.  I hit the deepest hole i could find and had water covering the hood on a rhino with 27's.  I think there was a deeper hole but the buggy's had it all rutted out.  The showers were outside cold showers but they had good water pressure, they were back behind the ambulances.  The wash down was a garden hose, but ill bet they have a couple for next time.  They should allow night riding just no mud hole like muddi gras.  I think it will catch on and cant wait for the next one.

07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com