Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 Competitions, Trophies & Feature Weekends at the Uhmm "Florida" Motoplex  (Read 1686 times)
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 03, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »

OK, for 2009 we plan to have only 6 feature weekends.

So far the dates confirmed are as follows:

January 23rd - 25th - Feature Weekend - Presented by ATV'S Gone Wild: Mission Mud 3.

March 6th - 8th - Feature Weekend - Presented by Only Powersports, the 1st Superbowl of Powersports.

May 8th - 10th - Cinco Da Plex, Tequilla, Coronas & Tacos

July 2nd - 5th - Let's celebrate our Independence from those damn Brits.

September 4th to 7th (Labor Day) - (This will hopefully be another Mission Mud event)

November 13th - 15th Pre Thanksgiving Turkey Ride.

Races & Events

We are going to run ALL of our regular events & keep the results from each race in a league format with the ultimate winners being announced at the end of the year.

Entry to events will be free for all feature weekend guests.

If you want to be scored in the overall competition you will be required to sign up for our competition club. That will cost $20 per person per discipline. All who sign up will get a score plaque worth ......well $20 (see below). Every feature weekend that you attend, you will get a tag to put on one of the 6 spaces. That will reflect your position in that features events.

The Peewees are not going to have to sign up for individual events however. I think the peewees will do 3 events per feature and their overall score from the 3 events will decide their position tag. That way you do not have to buy different tags for different events.

For sport adults, we are going to have a 6 race Drag series and a 6 race Cross Country Series & if there is enough interest a 6 race MX series.

For Ute adults, we are going to have a 6 Race Mud series and a 6 race Cross Country Series.

These are the 9" x 13" plaques I have designed and ordered.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:02:23 PM by Paul_S » Logged
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »

i will def make one  of those evnst

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 11:34:32 AM »

HOT DIGGITY DOG!!   I LOVE TO RACE.  SOUNDS GREAT.  LET ME KNOW IF YALL NEED HELP!

GREAT JOB!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com